blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:55:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Xmas Grand Prix £250,000 GTD 12th-18th December
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Xmas Grand Prix £250,000 GTD 12th-18th December  (Read 159968 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2015, 02:48:37 PM »

Golden Chips start today at 5PM on partypoker for the $250,000 Gtd Online Leg on Dec 20th.

There are 250 Golden Chips ups for Grabs.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2015, 08:00:46 PM »

Golden Chips start today at 5PM on partypoker for the $250,000 Gtd Online Leg on Dec 20th.

i see its 1 re entry for this leg, if we was to use the re entry would we need two golden chip entries to still be in with a chance of the bonus or just the one...thanks in advance
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2015, 09:57:32 PM »

i see its 1 re entry for this leg, if we was to use the re entry would we need two golden chip entries to still be in with a chance of the bonus or just the one...thanks in advance

Hiya,

You need one Golden Chip per entry. So if you re-enter you would require two Golden Chips to be eligible for the promotion on your second bullet.

Cheers,

Jamie
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 02, 2015, 10:04:26 PM »

It would be good if some arrangement could be made to have some food available at future events. Went for a sandwich at the end of Level 12 of the 3pm game on Saturday and the food bar was closed for the night. I was already quite hungry with six more levels still to play. Hank Marvin before we finished.

Think this is a fair comment and will certainly be looked at for future legs.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2015, 12:42:50 AM »

I managed to win a couple of Golden Chip sats tonight Jamie, but I already had a couple of 109 seats to use. How do i tell which is the golden chip I can ensure is used for the upcoming online leg?

EDIT - Having looked at my tickets, i think the golden chip ones are called "Entry to Grand Prix Day 1".
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:51:30 AM by DropTheHammer » Logged
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2015, 07:09:03 PM »

Hey guys

We have a Player's Choice Online day 1 tonight at 8pm on partypoker. You can use your day 2 stack for any of the live tour stops! The next live leg is at Old Trafford and is set to be the best yet given the feedback from players.

www.gppt.poker

Good luck, Jamie
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 03, 2015, 07:18:55 PM »

I managed to win a couple of Golden Chip sats tonight Jamie, but I already had a couple of 109 seats to use. How do i tell which is the golden chip I can ensure is used for the upcoming online leg?

EDIT - Having looked at my tickets, i think the golden chip ones are called "Entry to Grand Prix Day 1".

Hi, your Golden chip will be assigned to your first entry, regardless of how you buy into the tournament (cash, live, online, ticket, tournament dollars) your first entry will have your golden chip attached to it.

Jamie
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2015, 12:53:25 PM »

Visit the website to see how many Golden Chips are left for Decembers Online GPPT http://www.gppt.poker 

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2015, 12:54:18 PM »

the next live leg....

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 06, 2015, 12:43:37 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

TONIGHT at 8pm is a Players Choice Day 1, so if you make it through to Day 2 you could pick to play at Old Trafford on 16th and 17th Jan

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:46:16 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2015, 10:56:15 AM »

£35,000 Golden Chips still available

Its not too late to win your Golden Chip for the Online Leg of the Grand Prix Poker Tour.

76 still remain from the 250 designated to the online leg

GPPT Online leg

Sunday 20th Dec
5pm (LR 8.27pm)
$109 buy in
$250,000 GTD

If you make the final table of this event with a Golden Chip, you will win a bonus £5,000.
If you WIN the event outright, you will win a bonus £35,000

Over 20 Golden Chips Guaranteed on partypoker from 5pm, get yours from as little as $0.01

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 12, 2015, 11:01:35 AM »

tighty

This online leg on 20th December.  I have played a player's choice day 1 already and got sub 10 bigs to carry forward to a day 2 of my choice in the future.  Can i play this day 2 online on December 20 with this sub 10 big stack i have acquired?  I don't really want to have to travel to play a day 2 with a sub 10 big stack and incur exs.  Is this what this online leg is for or is it just a big online day 1 and you will have to travel to a live location to play day 2? 

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 12, 2015, 11:10:10 AM »

Is this what this online leg is for or is it just a big online day 1 and you will have to travel to a live location to play day 2? 

no its an online leg in its own right, so my understanding (GPPT Jamie can post if i am wrong) is that you can use a players choice day 1 stack for this

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 12, 2015, 11:24:58 AM »

Is this what this online leg is for or is it just a big online day 1 and you will have to travel to a live location to play day 2? 

no its an online leg in its own right, so my understanding (GPPT Jamie can post if i am wrong) is that you can use a players choice day 1 stack for this

Awesome that saves me just sacking off the day 2 stack and not bothering to turn up to a day 2 and just blinding away because it wasn't worth the exs.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 12, 2015, 12:01:05 PM »

Yeah the Online ones (Dec15, March16, June, October) are solely played out online but you have to just register for the Online leg using your $109 ticket. Party are looking to change their software to allow people to bring a Day2 stack to the Online leg, but this won't be implemented until next year. So any stacks you've taken through already need to be used on a Live leg.

How many have you qualified for already arbboy? Personally, I plan to qualify lots of micro stacks and blind them off at the Live ones I didn't want to travel to just because of the Leaderboard promotion. I think if you qualify for every live leg you will be a shoe-in for the top 30 and bag a £2200 WPT ticket for 'free'. Perhaps even if you have already qualified for either Nottingham or Stamford Bridge (and then qualify for the rest) you might still get into the top 30...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: