blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:22:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  August Package - SOLD OUT - Update Thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: August Package - SOLD OUT - Update Thread  (Read 37007 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2015, 12:59:41 PM »

Thanks guys!

I made a couple of mistakes on the final table but obv dont profess to be perfect and when you buy you know you may get a bit of Espew Kral also (ala the QJ high call vs Keith) and driving back down the M1 you have plenty of time to analyse hands/spots and in hindsight the A10 is either a fold or jam and possibly the A9 a fold but I cant change that now unfortunately.

So I have just been to the bank and the nice lady behind the counter kindly said you do seem to pay these people on a regular basis  Tongue so would you like them set up on a bill payment as it will be much quicker next time so hopefully this doesnt work like the cashout curse!!

I balanced Goat Langley in cash last night and have just sent the following amounts to the following

CraigBetts - £575
Adam Picken - £575
Ryan - £287.50
Redbull - £287.50
RedFox - £287.50
Ripple - £287.50
Shipitgood - £143.75
Redsimon - £143.75

There is still a £2200 seat to be chopped up but I will wait until after this package has finished before letting you know what we will be playing but it may be some pokerfest stuff (1st week Sept) or a small package for GUKPT Luton in mid Sept.

This was a great start to the package that didnt cost alot in the first place due to the copped up seat so we are all comfortably winning on this one and are Bristol this week and am playing Friday 1b of the UKIPT before venturing back to Nottingham in just over 2 weeks time for 2 bullets of the 6max if required.

Will post updates on Friday and thanks again for the messages.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2015, 02:08:07 PM »

Providing a better return than my cash ISA Smiley

VBOL in Bristol!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2015, 02:21:27 PM »

Any chance we can substitute you for Tikay in  next years Vegas trip ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2015, 02:33:25 PM »

Brilliant work Rich  thumbs up
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2015, 03:59:57 PM »

Very well played Rich, another close one
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2015, 11:06:52 PM »

Great effort Rich, only a matter of time.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2015, 12:20:35 AM »

Providing a better return than my cash ISA Smiley

VBOL in Bristol!

That return's like 1000 years of interest in your Cash ISA:P
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2015, 12:56:46 AM »

Good result again Rich

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2015, 02:18:33 PM »

Thanks guys!

I made a couple of mistakes on the final table but obv dont profess to be perfect and when you buy you know you may get a bit of Espew Kral also (ala the QJ high call vs Keith) and driving back down the M1 you have plenty of time to analyse hands/spots and in hindsight the A10 is either a fold or jam and possibly the A9 a fold but I cant change that now unfortunately.

So I have just been to the bank and the nice lady behind the counter kindly said you do seem to pay these people on a regular basis  Tongue so would you like them set up on a bill payment as it will be much quicker next time so hopefully this doesnt work like the cashout curse!!

I balanced Goat Langley in cash last night and have just sent the following amounts to the following

CraigBetts - £575
Adam Picken - £575
Ryan - £287.50
Redbull - £287.50
RedFox - £287.50
Ripple - £287.50
Shipitgood - £143.75
Redsimon - £143.75

There is still a £2200 seat to be chopped up but I will wait until after this package has finished before letting you know what we will be playing but it may be some pokerfest stuff (1st week Sept) or a small package for GUKPT Luton in mid Sept.

This was a great start to the package that didnt cost alot in the first place due to the copped up seat so we are all comfortably winning on this one and are Bristol this week and am playing Friday 1b of the UKIPT before venturing back to Nottingham in just over 2 weeks time for 2 bullets of the 6max if required.

Will post updates on Friday and thanks again for the messages.

Hi Rich

Received thanks.

Another fine effort and as we all say not long before you get the number one score in one of these.

Im not always on to view your updates but will deffo be checking up on you at the weekend.

Good luck and cheers
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2015, 04:39:50 PM »

Recieved thanks Rich
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2015, 06:16:30 PM »

You are a true Dave, wpwp

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2015, 06:26:04 PM »

Any chance we can substitute you for Tikay in  next years Vegas trip ?

Any chance you can go & do one?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2015, 06:28:20 PM »

Well done Walsall Bloke.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2015, 12:13:13 PM »

Thanks guys ^^^

Lol @ Nirvana Wink

Ok arrived in Bristol late last night and regged for today and after a couple of beers with the Scotch boys and Sam Mc were well slept and ready to go.

Let's hope we run good in the table draw first and I will post when we start in 30 mins time.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2015, 12:43:42 PM »

25/2  with no one I know which could be good or bad in these coups and 5of us seated so far

Leggo!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: