blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:54:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  August Package - SOLD OUT - Update Thread
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: August Package - SOLD OUT - Update Thread  (Read 36900 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2015, 09:25:29 AM »

Excellent work, as ever.

This guy must be one of the best value guys to stake on blonde, you always get nice, entertaining running reports. Runs good, too, obv.
Awwww thanks pops.
☺️

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2015, 11:33:25 AM »

Excellent work, as ever.

This guy must be one of the best value guys to stake on blonde, you always get nice, entertaining running reports. Runs good, too, obv.
Awwww thanks pops.
☺️

Better than that mug that people stake who go to vegas every year and swans around without a care in the world..... Wink

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2015, 11:59:28 AM »

Excellent work, as ever.

Awwww thanks pops.
☺️

Better than that mug that people stake who go to vegas every year and swans around without a care in the world..... Wink

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2015, 12:10:49 PM »

Tossers.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2015, 04:44:19 PM »

Slightly disappointed that Eso's not trying for a bigger stack today.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2015, 11:13:47 AM »

Get this won.

Good luck.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2015, 04:00:50 PM »

Leggo

Table 2/3 and hopefully that means we don't need to move today!

Forward progress already after a guy in a hoodie, sun glasses and big head phones opens to 15k at 4k bb from hj and the co jams for 55k total with us finding 1010otb and after a dwell I ship all in and the or snap folds and were against 10Qo and despite our oppo flopping a gutter we hold to go 210k

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2015, 04:20:56 PM »

280k 30mins in with avg 190k and 262 left

Just winning small pots without showdown so far

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2015, 04:38:13 PM »

Back to 220k as had to bluff a river on a board reading K23hhd after me and the sb peeled a MP open as did we with 57dd which was checked round to see the turn and after the sb checked I bet 18k hoping to get it through but the sb called and we saw a river which he checked so I guessed 7 high wasn't good so bet 29k which was quickly called with AQdd Sad

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2015, 06:23:02 PM »

180k just back from 1st break at 6k bb and had a table move Sad

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2015, 06:48:09 PM »

Foreign guy opens utg from chunks and London guy ships for 100k in the co and we find the standard AA otb and just call but unfortunately the o/r folds so we hold vs 1010

310k now at 6k bb

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2015, 07:21:03 PM »

Pesky foreigners.

Keep it going mate.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2015, 07:51:55 PM »

Forget SCD and X Factor.......your Saturday evening entertainment starts here.

gl Rich
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2015, 08:29:46 PM »

Very rare that I will have to report that I will report that I have exited on a complete bluff but today is the day Sad

So we start the hand with 225k and 15mins of 8k bb left and have 230k at the start of the hand which commences with Luton Dan Smith lookalike opening to 18k which gets peeled by mp, btn and sb and we defend the big with K3ss to see a flop of 4510ssx (I'm sure we can see where this is going)

The sb and myself both check and Dan Smith bets 25k which we call when folded to, and we see the drawtastic two hearts on the turn which I was going to check/jam all in but Dan bet 40k which we just called.

I already decided I may have to rep something river dependant and the gave me the opportunity and after a short tank I ripped the remaining soldiers across the line and after 3minutes he call us with KK Sad

We're up at Luton next in 2 weeks for the £300 and the main event so will report more then.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 15, 2015, 08:22:22 PM »

Luton £300 side event today and we've just started on a table with Graham Pound, Will, Damon Dcruz and Action Dave so a couple of real blast from the past names there

12k starting on a 40minute clock and hopefully playing all 10 levels today

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: