blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:48:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The I've Never Seen That Before at a Poker Table Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The I've Never Seen That Before at a Poker Table Thread  (Read 5962 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 04:15:44 PM »

Once saw Tikay 3 bet preflop in Omaha without aces double suited.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 04:29:22 PM »

Playing poker in Vegas and the loud drunk opposite announces he needs to visit the bathroom. Gets up, walks around, finds a suitable fruit machine and urinates all over it. Audible gasps from everywhere. Think it was a Da Vinci's Diamonds.

Amazing

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 05:08:21 PM »

There used to be a guy known as "Spicy" who frequented Derby and Nottingham cardrooms fifteen or twenty years ago and he used to come with his rather pale slim girlfriend and for some reason that i am not aware of it had been deduced that Spicy's missus wasn't getting enough attention in the bedroom department.

One evening I was playing on a back table in Gala's cardroom when it used to be where the bar area is today, in the company of Spicy and a well-known Nottingham character who was banned from DTD for a few years and the aforementioned character pulled out his not unsubstantial family jewels, slapped it on the table and said "you want to get yourself one of these Spicy".

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 05:11:21 PM »

There used to be a guy known as "Spicy" who frequented Derby and Nottingham cardrooms fifteen or twenty years ago and he used to come with his rather pale slim girlfriend and for some reason that i am not aware of it had been deduced that Spicy's missus wasn't getting enough attention in the bedroom department.

One evening I was playing on a back table in Gala's cardroom when it used to be where the bar area is today, in the company of Spicy and a well-known Nottingham character who was banned from DTD for a few years and the aforementioned character pulled out his not unsubstantial family jewels, slapped it on the table and said "you want to get yourself one of these Spicy".

Good sizing on the flop

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 11:55:31 PM »

Fight at omaha cash table, good few £££ in play , whole table went up lol

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 12:48:18 AM »

Tommy Dunwoodie standing up and farting directly in some young students face.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2015, 01:52:17 PM »

Someone throw a full cup of tea at a chap after he binked a set on the river.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2015, 11:23:36 PM »

About four years ago, one of the local poker clubs in Portsmouth decided to have a pole-dancing night in the back room that they hire out for functions. Unfortunately, hardly any punters turned up. It was also a pretty quiet night poker-wise - just three tables I think. So it was decided, rather than having the girls performing to an empty room, that the poker tables would be lifted into the back room. So we played while five or six girls waved their stuff around and took their tops off, while basically being ignored by twenty-odd people more interested in focusing on the poker. Apparently, a fair amount of the girls' money is from tips for lap-dances, which they tried to encourage by leaving the pole and dancing around the tables while the game was in progress. It wasn't a good night for them, even when they reduced the lap-dances to half-price. There wasn't much point when we were already getting a free show.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2015, 11:32:06 PM »

In the same club, about two years ago, I was involved in a hand where two of us (in seats seven and eight) were all-in and had been called by a player in seat three, so it was just a case of turning the cards over and dealing out the rest of the hand. The player beside me was a friend of mine and I asked what she had and peeked at her cards as a joke. As all the action was finished and the cards were about to be turned over, this didn't affect the hand, but is obviously something you are not supposed to do. Seat three took serious exception and objected loudly. Next he claimed that her hand should be dead and then that both our hands should be dead. He had had a lot of beer, but he also had a huge pile of chips. He worked himself up more and more until he flipped and grabbed a handful of his chips and fired them down the length of the table at us as hard as he could. Unfortunately, he had tons of ammunition and he carried on pelting us, maybe ten or twelve handfuls, while we tried to duck.
Rotty

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 11:56:36 PM »

End of day 1 of a 2 day event, player given bag for chips, pisses in it and hands it over (didn't put his chips in)  just a sealed bag of warm urine

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2015, 12:08:50 AM »

End of day 1 of a 2 day event, player given bag for chips, pisses in it and hands it over (didn't put his chips in)  just a sealed bag of warm urine

was he a sport star might have thought it was for the drug testing

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Rotty

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2015, 12:27:12 AM »

was he a sport star might have thought it was for the drug testing

was a bloody big sample if he did  :p

WhitePony84

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2015, 11:36:14 AM »

A lot of win in this thread.

A guy once soiled himself at Sheffield Napoleons and continued playing until we told him he needed to go and clean himself up because it was starting to smell really bad. He was very drunk obviously.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:38:40 AM by WhitePony84 » Logged
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2015, 01:03:25 PM »

The board is KJT9* (can't remember the order) guy bets,  is called and shakes his head the caller shows TT and the better turns over a King...

He then takes from his pocket a bag with some white powder in it, taps a little bit on the card snorts it then turns the card over to reveal a Queen.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2015, 01:06:33 PM »

I also once saw a guy pull a meat cleaver out of his pocket and said he would chop anyone's head off I'd they outdrew him this hand.

He won that pot lol

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: