blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:04:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make you STRONG
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 ... 282 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make you STRONG  (Read 535777 times)
iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: July 29, 2017, 05:00:47 PM »

As long as you're well researched, and know what you're doing, I can't see how juicing can be any worse than going on the piss every week.

I'm one that can sleep on coffee, but I do take a Melatonin before bed most nights.

I know what you mean, there are plenty of things you can 'legally' do that are much worse, plenty of stuff you can illegally do. I question taking recreational drugs compared to performance enhancing. I guess we will never know the true ratio to users:death/illness etc.

I am certain over the next 50-100 years they will be used more medically, if the economics stack up. Pharma grade stuff is incredibly $$$.

Yeah, they use them sporadically now, and I know some patients get Anavar if they have muscle problems. Not sure they'll let me have any, though Cheesy

Most of the biggys come from medical science, then I think some maverick makes off shoots. Anavar is used in HIV treatment as well I believe. In fact I think its used quite commonly in some countries for many diseases and illnesses.

I do find it fascinating whats deemed safe/effective in one country is illegal and reckless in another.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: July 29, 2017, 05:29:05 PM »

As long as you're well researched, and know what you're doing, I can't see how juicing can be any worse than going on the piss every week.

I'm one that can sleep on coffee, but I do take a Melatonin before bed most nights.

I know what you mean, there are plenty of things you can 'legally' do that are much worse, plenty of stuff you can illegally do. I question taking recreational drugs compared to performance enhancing. I guess we will never know the true ratio to users:death/illness etc.

I am certain over the next 50-100 years they will be used more medically, if the economics stack up. Pharma grade stuff is incredibly $$$.

Yeah, they use them sporadically now, and I know some patients get Anavar if they have muscle problems. Not sure they'll let me have any, though Cheesy

Most of the biggys come from medical science, then I think some maverick makes off shoots. Anavar is used in HIV treatment as well I believe. In fact I think its used quite commonly in some countries for many diseases and illnesses.

I do find it fascinating whats deemed safe/effective in one country is illegal and reckless in another.

Some of my mates juice, and some stuff they get online, while others they get from the gym.

It is interesting, and very annoying. I'm going to the dispensary next summer in Vegas, and going to see if it helps any with my pain/spasticity.

Amazing after so long, it's still so hard to get any cannabis related meds here, even with the THC removed.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: July 29, 2017, 05:32:59 PM »

Bench day Smiley

Week one - 2 x 6 @ 105kg, 2 x 6 @ 107.5kg ------- 2 x 3 @ 120kg, 2 x 3 @ 125kg (slingshot)
Week two - 5 x 5 @ 110kg ------- 3 x 3 @ 120kg (forgot my slingshot.....)
Week three - 2 x 4 @ 107.5, 2 x 4 @ 110kg, 2 x 4 @ 112.5kg ------- 4 x 3 @ 120kg, 125kg, 130kg, 135kg (slingshot)

Ahead of target for a PR attempt so looking good. Nice to get 135kg on the bar for a slingshot triple to see how it feels un-racking it. Slingshot is worth about 15kg out of the bottom for me so a decent set.

Volume drops hugely next week with 3 doubles and then 3 singles with the slingshot. Weight goes up to 85% and 90% but I'll hopefully push those numbers a bit if there's a decent spotter available. Would like to get 145kg on the bar ahead of PR day as it'll prep me mentally. Just have to see how it feels on the day.

Buzzing for two weeks time.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: July 29, 2017, 05:42:29 PM »

Never mind Countries..... In the states it's different cross borders!

The cannabis and THC thing really winds me up especially in the states. It's legal in 23 states and can be obtained by prescription for human consumption. However in those same states a vet can't prescribe it for a bloody dog! It's shown to be more effective on dogs than humans as their cannabinoid receptors are more sensitive than humans but still it can't be prescribed.

I understand that it can be abused but so can paracetomol if you have the inclination to do so.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: July 29, 2017, 06:57:25 PM »

The pharma companies can't have anyone on cannabis, but it's ok to flood the market with medical grade opiates.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: July 29, 2017, 07:02:22 PM »

Trump will sort it out Cheesy

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: July 29, 2017, 07:17:41 PM »

The pharma companies can't have anyone on cannabis, but it's ok to flood the market with medical grade opiates.

Un-fucking-believable isn't it.

"Sorry we can't give you this stuff that has potential psychotropic effects if not taken responsibly but feel free to have some mild crack if that'll help".

iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: July 29, 2017, 07:49:39 PM »

I am sure they have the reasons, but as you said you can abuse many things.

Im still not sure where I stand, ethically with PED within sport. For an amateur I guess you just do what makes you happy, in professional sport, where do you draw the line? I love having this conversation and if anybody reading has a view would love to hear it. Whether it being 600mg of test a week for a rugby player, or beta blockers for snooker players. Love hearing peoples thoughts on this topic.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: July 31, 2017, 10:49:11 PM »

Really good looking programme that I'm going to run after my max attempt in a couple of weeks.

Super simple but with what I now know about building strength in the 70 to 80% range I can't see how it wouldn't work.

iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: August 01, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »

Really good looking programme that I'm going to run after my max attempt in a couple of weeks.

Super simple but with what I now know about building strength in the 70 to 80% range I can't see how it wouldn't work.

Love his squat, good thumbnail as well!

iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 01, 2017, 03:28:44 PM »

Nearly died yesterday. Cant remember a time I have felt so drained, had to miss 40% of the rest of the session.

The plan is 4x8-15 Back Squats at 75kg until its a full 15. On the surface its not to bad, but the reps don't count if I bounce/dont pause at the bottom/just drop down in general/or don't create tension before I move. So the accredited reps went:

12/13 I lost count.

Really, really tough. Legs just completely went. Couldn't even do BW lunges after and only managed to get through a push and pull before I left. Not even sure if I am looking forward to next week or not.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 01, 2017, 04:10:27 PM »

Nearly died yesterday. Cant remember a time I have felt so drained, had to miss 40% of the rest of the session.

The plan is 4x8-15 Back Squats at 75kg until its a full 15. On the surface its not to bad, but the reps don't count if I bounce/dont pause at the bottom/just drop down in general/or don't create tension before I move. So the accredited reps went:

12/13 I lost count.

Really, really tough. Legs just completely went. Couldn't even do BW lunges after and only managed to get through a push and pull before I left. Not even sure if I am looking forward to next week or not.

Borrowed my legs for the afternoon Cheesy

iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: August 01, 2017, 04:15:39 PM »

12/13 I lost count.

Hahaha, by some of the numbers you post, I think you are stronger!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: August 02, 2017, 12:08:27 AM »

12/13 I lost count.

Hahaha, by some of the numbers you post, I think you are stronger!

More the not being able to do b/w lunges, which is something I found out were only a good idea if I fancied a stay in hospital Cheesy

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: August 02, 2017, 07:28:23 PM »

28th June 2017 - Weight 16st 10lb, waist 37.5"

5th July 2017 - Weight 16st 5lb, waist 37.25"

12th July 2017 - Weight 16st 7lb, waist 37.25"

19th July 2017 - Weight 16st 4lb, waist 37.25"

26th July 2017 - Weight 16st 4lb, waist 37"

2nd August 2017 - Weight 16st 3lb, waist 36.5"

Another pleasing week with my waist now noticeably smaller despite minimal effort regarding the diet. Haven't trained for a few days as my back has popped a bit again but that shouldn't be an issue as long as I can get back in the gym towards the end of the week.

My waist is probably artificially small today as I've hardly eaten anything due to various timing throughout the day. Only had fruit smoothie for breakfast and tuna/rice for late lunch then weighed in before egg whites on pitta. Another possibility is that I've now started on diet pills and they've done what they're supposed to. More likely the food as I'd never expect that sort of result from pills after just a few days.

Beer and curry tonight with Stu. Love this diet.

Hmmmm.... Beer and curry + diet pills...... Makes perfect sense Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 ... 282 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: