blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:55:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Transfer Deadline Day deals.......
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Transfer Deadline Day deals.......  (Read 10461 times)
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2015, 02:21:46 PM »

As a City fan, it's hilarious to see the shenanigans going on over at United. Had all summer to sort out the DDG situation, and instead get stuck with him due to late paperwork. Am I right in thinking he leaves on a free next summer?

Thinking they had Otamendi and Pedro in the bag. Nah.

Splashing out anywhere between 36 million and 80 million Euros on Martial.....who?

They mostly used to be ruthlessly efficient in the transfer market, and it was City who were always fucking about (Kaka anyone?), but these days, with Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain pulling the strings and Marewood not in the transfer acquisition frame, we go about our business in a much better way. Some transfers take longer than others obviously, KDB being a prime example, but we swoop quickly where possible at the moment. I'm pretty pleased we'll not be involved in the merry-go-round today.....unless we think 'fuck it, lets get Pogba' Wink

Your right I dont think I ever used to be interested in Transfer Deadline Day as we were always sorted way before.

Now every time I dont know who is coming or going!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2015, 03:14:37 PM »

As a City fan, it's hilarious to see the shenanigans going on over at United. Had all summer to sort out the DDG situation, and instead get stuck with him due to late paperwork. Am I right in thinking he leaves on a free next summer?

Splashing out anywhere between 36 million and 80 million Euros on Martial.....who?

They mostly used to be ruthlessly efficient in the transfer market, and it was City who were always fucking about (Kaka anyone?), but these days, with Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain pulling the strings and Marewood not in the transfer acquisition frame, we go about our business in a much better way. Some transfers take longer than others obviously, KDB being a prime example, but we swoop quickly where possible at the moment. I'm pretty pleased we'll not be involved in the merry-go-round today.....unless we think 'fuck it, lets get Pogba' Wink

Your right I dont think I ever used to be interested in Transfer Deadline Day as we were always sorted way before.

Mancini - ''I've identified the players who can take us to the next level. Get me Hazard and De Rossi whatever the cost. I won't take no for an answer''.

Marewood - ''Soz boss, I did try, honestly I did, but we just couldn't get them. However, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the alternatives who have just put pen to paper.....Scott Sinclair and Jack Rodwell''.

Mancini - ''Fuck you, you've just got me the sack''.

Long live Woodward!

Best Bitter.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 03:17:33 PM »

Mancini - ''I've identified the players who can take us to the next level. Get me Hazard and De Rossi whatever the cost. I won't take no for an answer''.

Marewood - ''Soz boss, I did try, honestly I did, but we just couldn't get them. However, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the alternatives who have just put pen to paper.....Scott Sinclair and Jack Rodwell''.

Long live Woodward!

They scored more than De Rossi and Hazard have over the last week.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2015, 03:17:53 PM »

Glenn Murray.  £5 million.  Discuss.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2015, 03:22:57 PM »

Glenn Murray.  £5 million.  Discuss.

Expensive given they have given him the security of a 3 year deal 3 weeks before his 32nd birthday.  Been reported as £4m.  Double the price of Walters at similar age seeking similar length contracts.  £4m seems about right.  Wouldn't want to be paying either circa £40k a year when they are 35 in 2018 though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34110604
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:28:32 PM by arbboy » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 03:23:06 PM »

Long live Woodward!

Variance.

Best Bitter.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2015, 03:26:20 PM »

Long live Woodward!

Variance.

I'm a Sunderland supporter and Jack Rodwell is about as much use as a nun's tits.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 03:41:10 PM »

Just seen this on Skysports.....

'Arsenal are the ONLY club in Europe’s top five leagues not to sign an outfield player this window.

Will that change before 6pm?'

Thoughts from Arsenal fans? I respect Wenger and what he has achieved with the club, but is he is own worst enemy? And ultimately costing the club?

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2015, 03:57:20 PM »

why has the window changed to 6pm btw?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2015, 04:00:56 PM »

why has the window changed to 6pm btw?

champions league squads have to be in by 11pm so the EPL want there transfer window finished before hand
if it wasnt for bank holiday transfer window would of ended 11pm last night

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2015, 04:11:36 PM »

Transfers have until 8pm to go through as long as both clubs can prove to the Premier League that they were in detailed negotiations before 6pm.

Wouldn't be surprised if some transfers don't surface until the early hours!

Best Bitter.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2015, 04:20:22 PM »

Odds of Michu to Stoke have dropped to from 30/1 to 1/7. If true it would more than likely see Super Johnny Walters leave the club.

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2015, 04:30:38 PM »

Odds of Michu to Stoke have dropped to from 30/1 to 1/7. If true it would more than likely see Super Johnny Walters leave the club.

Nice upgrade if it happens.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 05:07:39 PM »

Thoughts from Arsenal fans? I respect Wenger and what he has achieved with the club, but is he is own worst enemy? And ultimately costing the club?

Same old same old, different year/transfer window that's all.

Will we?  Who knows.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2015, 05:10:16 PM »

Same old same old, different year/transfer window that's all.

Will we?  Who knows.

Why is it deemed a failure not to splash cash around? Some - much -  of the money that has spent by other teams today is money down the drain.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: