blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:00:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 402672 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: December 15, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »

Anyone able to copy and paste? It's a premium article and I'm way too tight to pay for it Smiley

Best Bitter.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: December 15, 2017, 03:37:27 PM »

Or register now, it's free.
Register
Registered customers can access one Premium article per week

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: December 15, 2017, 06:43:29 PM »

keeps us well in touch

#lastunbeatenteamintheleague

This is a good bump.

I'm sure Tighty was firmly tongue in cheek, but little did we know just how the season would pan out....

Best Bitter.
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: December 16, 2017, 09:27:37 PM »

Happy days hhy... Sad news about David Silva , getting close to your 100 goals.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: December 16, 2017, 10:00:02 PM »

De Bruyne, what a guy. Just a superb player

sola virtus nobilitat
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: December 16, 2017, 10:22:54 PM »

What else can you say about this team?

Simply an incredible group of players. I was a little apprehensive about this game with our recent record against them and how they line up I thought they'd give us a really tough 90 minutes. They didn't have a sniff and the goal at the end was completely undeserved.

To think Paul Merson once said, not even that long ago, that he wouldn't pay to watch KDB, and the media went with the headlines of ''The £60m reject'' when we signed him. The guy is on another planet to any other player in the division.

MOTD time Smiley

Best Bitter.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: December 16, 2017, 11:40:34 PM »

Happy days hhy... Sad news about David Silva , getting close to your 100 goals.

God I hope that's just a rumour. Be horrendous if he is as ill as people are claiming on Twitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: December 17, 2017, 08:41:45 AM »

"The size of Man City's football project is frightening.They currently own 9 clubs on 4 continents+the contracts of 240 footballers The aim is to develop the world's best young talent at clubs they own+then selling them or sending the best to Man City They want world domination."

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: December 17, 2017, 08:44:43 AM »

Pep Guardiola closing in on a 'Big 5' record winning streak not achieved by a coach since ... Pep Guardiola.

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1749 on: December 17, 2017, 09:45:07 AM »

De Bruyne, what a guy. Just a superb player

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: December 17, 2017, 10:59:58 AM »

I was curious as to the David Silva "personal problem" issue, so I took a look at the City Forum, Blue Moon;

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forums/bluemoon-forum.1/

I found the thread - it ran to 12 pages, & was only started last night.

I read all 12 pages at 7am this morning, whilst watching the cricket, but it seems to have been taken down now by the Mods.

It was typical football fan stuff, not time I'd recommend wasting, except for one poor chap who posted "what was the significance of 21?"

Oh boy, they spared him no mercy, he got a right going over, poor lad. People on forums really can be dreadfully lacking in self-awareness, calling out anyone & everyone at the slightest opening. I wonder why it is that people so enjoy dissing others? It's like a hobby to some, it makes their day.

Meanwhile, the mystery of Silva's "personal issues" remains unsolved. Daresay all will be revealed shortly, footballers are not renowned for being able to stay schtum for long. Whatever the problem, I hope he is soon back playing - he's so wonderful to watch.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: December 17, 2017, 03:12:44 PM »

I was curious as to the David Silva "personal problem" issue, so I took a look at the City Forum, Blue Moon;

I read all 12 pages at 7am this morning, whilst watching the cricket, but it seems to have been taken down now by the Mods.

It was typical football fan stuff, not time I'd recommend wasting, except for one poor chap who posted "what was the significance of 21?"

Oh boy, they spared him no mercy, he got a right going over, poor lad. People on forums really can be dreadfully lacking in self-awareness, calling out anyone & everyone at the slightest opening. I wonder why it is that people so enjoy dissing others? It's like a hobby to some, it makes their day.

Meanwhile, the mystery of Silva's "personal issues" remains unsolved. Daresay all will be revealed shortly, footballers are not renowned for being able to stay schtum for long. Whatever the problem, I hope he is soon back playing - he's so wonderful to watch.

yeah i read some of that last night.

we're both reasonably smart and inquisitive blokes, tikay.

and when on the internet we have the sum of all human intellectual and artist endeavors at our finger tips.

yet we both spent an hour reading football fan's speculations on the private life of a millionaire footballer who plays for a team neither of us support. all on an internet forum i doubt either of us had ever visited before - our interest no doubt heightened by the drama of someone being picked apart by the in crowd.

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: December 17, 2017, 10:24:30 PM »

It will be announced tomorrow.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: December 17, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »

yeah i read some of that last night.

we're both reasonably smart and inquisitive blokes, tikay.

and when on the internet we have the sum of all human intellectual and artist endeavors at our finger tips.

yet we both spent an hour reading football fan's speculations on the private life of a millionaire footballer who plays for a team neither of us support. all on an internet forum i doubt either of us had ever visited before - our interest no doubt heightened by the drama of someone being picked apart by the in crowd.

Yup, correct in every respect.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: December 17, 2017, 10:44:09 PM »

Think you should sign up there Tikay.

I believe the username WengerIsGod is available.

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: