blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:15:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 343766 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2016, 12:16:53 AM »

What a win that is. Joint top and seven points ahead of fourth!

LOL @ "joint top", whatever happened to goal-difference?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2016, 12:34:52 AM »

That is a a monster win for Leics tonight with the other results this midweek.  Still think Stoke will finish above Leics.  What price 2 out of Leics, Stoke and/or West Ham finish in the top 4?  That would really be amazing to totally smash up the traditional big 4 champions league monopoly.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2016, 10:57:32 AM »

i don't want to bet on it, but stoke finish above leicester, from 11 points behind now?

not a scooby

here is caley's final projection

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2016, 10:57:52 AM »

Jamie Vardy had been unable to train for a month with groin injury. http://buff.ly/1OQ1Aiq 

My eyes are open wide
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2016, 12:42:15 PM »

Took my son to the game last night. Continuing the theme of kids thinking football started in 1992 it was fun to see his reaction to White Hart Lane - the steep seating, the leg room only suitable for amputees, the exit routes that must give health & safety kittens. In his limited experience of WHL, KP, Madjeski and Wembley this was definitely the loudest he'd been to.

Spurs battered them all night, think it was 16 corners in the end. Vardy and Mahrez were both invisible all night, Schmichael's distribution was poor.

We were sat with my Spurs supporting mate in their end, after 60 minutes I said Leicester were going to nick this with a goal in the 84th minute.  [  ]  Bet on it too.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2016, 12:44:26 PM »

vardy is not fit and mahrez, teams are adapting to the threat. watch teams stick two on him, has happened for the past few weeks

winning at a tough place when not really able to impose your style? great stuff

drinkwater was brilliant i thought. if he was playing for united, would be an england regular.

My eyes are open wide
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2016, 01:12:19 PM »

I wish Stoke still had Huth alongside Shawcross. Good signing for Leicester? All the attention has been on Vardy & your manager this season (and rightly so), but who are you top 5 for your team this season? What signings (if any) would you like in the transfer window?

Life has no rebuy options
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2016, 01:14:18 PM »

I wish Stoke still had Huth alongside Shawcross. Good signing for Leicester? All the attention has been on Vardy & your manager this season (and rightly so), but who are you top 5 for your team this season? What signings (if any) would you like in the transfer window?

Hard to believe how good Stoke would be if they still had Huth and had Shawcross fit all season.  We got 3 red cards and 0 points from 2 games against WBA as well who most seasons are usually a weighed in 6 points.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2016, 01:35:11 PM »

Huth has been a fantastic signing, our results turned from the minute he signed on loan last season, as the silly conceded goals stopped

He has transformed Wes Morgan next to him though, never thought Wes was more than a championship centre-half but he is superb this season

apart from Vardy and Mahrez

- Kante is different gravy. £5.5m, most interceptions in the league, an unbelievable engine, good on the counter. our best signing for a long long time.

- Fuchs from Schalke. Austrian national captain. great at corners and free kicks, proper defender too. real leader in the squad.  his no look pass/assist on the counter for vardys record breaking goal against united was one of the moments of the season

- Schmeichel, one of the best keepers in the league. the odd wtf moment, but top class. another leader

- Albrighton, villa released him two years ago. a real threat for assists but up and down the left flank he offers great help defensively

- drinkwater. completely under-rated player in central midfield. picks a pass, gets his foot in, organises well. come on again this season in a better team

really the only signing that hasn't come off is kramaric, really high strike rate by steve walsh and team. kramaric didn't start too well and needs a run of games that he isn't going to get

signings.

would like another striker to upgrade ulloa, target man maybe. some protection for if vardy and mahrez suffer injuries so maybe a striker 

that apart, save money for the summer window when we know what we are competing in next year. the new tv deal and our finishing position this year means we are going to be in the market for more talent and to upgrade further

My eyes are open wide
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2016, 04:07:20 PM »

Love this on the Leicester forum

Click to see full-size image.

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2016, 05:25:49 PM »

What is the 'huth chant' at leics?  hutttttttttttttttth there it is huttttttttttttth there it is?  like it was at stoke or a different one?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2016, 05:28:23 PM »

What is the 'huth chant' at leics?  hutttttttttttttttth there it is huttttttttttttth there it is?  like it was at stoke or a different one?

different one

huuuuuuuuuuuuuthh

very creative.

My eyes are open wide
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2016, 07:25:59 PM »

Tbh when they started the Kante/Mahrez chant last night I thought I flicked on to the darts!!

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2016, 07:32:03 PM »

Tbh when they started the Kante/Mahrez chant last night I thought I flicked on to the darts!!

Kolo/yaya style?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2016, 07:33:12 PM »

clears throat

"ngolo, ngolo, ngolo, ngolo, ngolo, riyad mahrez"

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 143 Go Up Print