blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:42:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 338843 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 12, 2016, 07:23:21 PM »

Leicester tinkered with going odds on for the first time on betfair for the title as Man City draw away at Norwich.  The more you look at the price the more it looks too big right?  Evens with only Spurs and Arsenal chasing you? 

You've turned 180 regarding Leicester's title challenge Arbboy-did you lay them much earlier on in the season when you were convinced they'd drop off?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 12, 2016, 09:22:42 PM »

Leicester tinkered with going odds on for the first time on betfair for the title as Man City draw away at Norwich.  The more you look at the price the more it looks too big right?  Evens with only Spurs and Arsenal chasing you?  

You've turned 180 regarding Leicester's title challenge Arbboy-did you lay them much earlier on in the season when you were convinced they'd drop off?

Yes i have laid them to lose a lot of money months ago at double figure prices.  Doesn't mean they can't be a cracking bet now at evens.  I don't worry about previous positions affecting future investments.  Spots like this normally create value because mugs get tied to bets and can't see the woods for the trees and their egos are too big to change their mind so to speak.  The mugs that backed them at huge prices cashing out now and happy to lay 'wrong' prices to green up create profitable betting spots long term.  You don't need to know nothing about soccer now to understand Leics are highly likely to be too big.  Just have an understanding of how wagons think and how markets work.  

I like laying number 32 on a roulette wheel at 20/1 now the price is 50/1 i want to be a backer.  It really is that simple.  All about price buddy.

Nice rub btw if you are reminding me that i am about to lose a fortune if Leics do hang on.  Appreciate it.  Amazing you can remember that far back given i assume you haven't got an interest yourself.  Never see many positives from yourself just the results orientated negative stuff after the event about my stuff.  Miss the bias stuff this morning and last night on tft?  Never see you comment about stuff like that when the going is good.  I take it you are not an arb fan which is fair enough.  There is a big fan club to join to be a member of that club.

Adz donk is in charge of membership details for the results orientated guessers (amazing how many members of this results orientated guessers club there are on here nowadays compared to 3 years ago.  Used to be a place for shrewdies in 2012 who could see the bigger picture and got the game) if you are interested. PM him for details.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:53:59 PM by arbboy » Logged
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 12, 2016, 11:52:35 PM »

You may find this incomprehensible, but 'no' I don't follow your tips. I regularly thank others who I follow in on their tips, and would have done the same for you, but hardly any of the short-odds/max bet/+ev ones I did from you came in.

Adz on the other hand, who you strangely target above, has a great record for finding winners for me so thumbs up to him!

No hard feelings, and im not looking to start a row as I imagine you'll be pretty Stella'd up by now  ;-)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2016, 12:59:40 AM »

1. been either or both of a) very fortunate with injuries

You really think there's any discussion other than they've cllearly god moded with injuries ?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 13, 2016, 01:06:12 AM »

Leicester tinkered with going odds on for the first time on betfair for the title as Man City draw away at Norwich.  The more you look at the price the more it looks too big right?  Evens with only Spurs and Arsenal chasing you?  

Yes i have laid them to lose a lot of money months ago at double figure prices.  Doesn't mean they can't be a cracking bet now at evens.  I don't worry about previous positions affecting future investments.  Spots like this normally create value because mugs get tied to bets and can't see the woods for the trees and their egos are too big to change their mind so to speak.  The mugs that backed them at huge prices cashing out now and happy to lay 'wrong' prices to green up create profitable betting spots long term.  You don't need to know nothing about soccer now to understand Leics are highly likely to be too big.  Just have an understanding of how wagons think and how markets work.  

I like laying number 32 on a roulette wheel at 20/1 now the price is 50/1 i want to be a backer.  It really is that simple.  All about price buddy.

Nice rub btw if you are reminding me that i am about to lose a fortune if Leics do hang on.  Appreciate it.  Amazing you can remember that far back given i assume you haven't got an interest yourself.  Never see many positives from yourself just the results orientated negative stuff after the event about my stuff.  Miss the bias stuff this morning and last night on tft?  Never see you comment about stuff like that when the going is good.  I take it you are not an arb fan which is fair enough.  There is a big fan club to join to be a member of that club.

Adz donk is in charge of membership details for the results orientated guessers (amazing how many members of this results orientated guessers club there are on here nowadays compared to 3 years ago.  Used to be a place for shrewdies in 2012 who could see the bigger picture and got the game) if you are interested. PM him for details.  

Quit with the Adz bashing and personal insults please Argue, I don't want to see any more of this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 13, 2016, 01:51:14 PM »

1. been either or both of a) very fortunate with injuries

You really think there's any discussion other than they've cllearly god moded with injuries ?

clearly that is the most likely explanation

there is a view that the huge investment in sports science the club has made has made a real impact on lessening the number of muscle injuries

to quantify this the thai owner investment is now up at £170m, and has included not only buying the stadium, clearing off the debt, playing staff, management, scouting but it is is estimated over £40m on sports science teams, equipment etc. all of which has been FFP allowable/ an FFPoffset. 

i went on a training ground tour recently and its like walking round a small hospital, in parts

the club runs seminars on sports science, eg attended last summer by Arsenal, spurs amongst others and a fortnight ago on recovery times and individual training pans etc attended by clubs across Erope

clearly no back-room team can do anything about breaks, cruciates etc and clearly a lower number of games this season than the big boys is a factor allowing recovery plans etc but when you look at the incidence of muscle injuries at arsenal, united etc and compare to us, over three seasons since the big investment by the new owners on this, you might conclude there is something in it over and above the good fortune you allude to

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 13, 2016, 03:47:27 PM »

That seems a ridiculously high investment on equipment Tighty when you think they could have used the money to buy Benteke  Grin Grin

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 14, 2016, 08:28:37 PM »

predictions?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2016, 10:47:40 PM »

Nervy performance and as we know not very effective against sides that defend deep and narrow. Nice goal.kante brilliant. Win when playing poorly .Job done. Now the 45 min queue to get out of the car park!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: March 14, 2016, 10:50:20 PM »

Of course, the real person behind all this success isn't Mahrez, or Vardy, or Ranieri.

It's Philippa Langley

Since Richard III was reburied at Leicester Cathedral Leicester in the league have 25 wins, 10 draws and 4 defeats.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 14, 2016, 11:05:18 PM »

Well done Leicester, 99% of football fans want them to win the premier league, the rest are Spurs supporters!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 14, 2016, 11:08:18 PM »

Poor game but Winning ugly the sign of champions.

Destiny

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 14, 2016, 11:18:11 PM »

Gave up a steak for that tonight

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 15, 2016, 02:39:15 AM »

Gave up a steak for that tonight

Did you still get the blowjob though?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 15, 2016, 03:39:32 AM »

Is this the lowest amount of injuries any team has ever received in the premiership. I think the real reason they are going to win the league is the physics, must be doing something amazingly well.

Next year so important to sign 6-7 players but that will potentially disrupt a lot of stuff.

Pre season will be intriguing.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: