blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 338585 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 24, 2016, 10:40:53 AM »

Tighty did you listen to the Leicester: The Impossible Team documentary on Radio 5 tonight? I caught the first half live and thought it was very good. Will catch up with the second half via iplayer/podcast.

i have the podcast bookmarked to listen to asap, thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 28, 2016, 01:27:01 PM »

Leicester City: How Thailand is falling in love with the Foxes http://bbc.in/1Sp5KOq

My eyes are open wide
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 28, 2016, 05:38:03 PM »

lol I used to support Liverpool Smiley

I'm going Thailand in October, wonder how much it will have changed in the 2 years since I've been? Was almost 100% united, Chelsea and dippers shirts, with a smattering of arsenal/spuds/city gear (plus the usual Messi/Ronaldo bits), genuinely don't remember seeing a single Leicester shirt/item.

This was pre racist sex orgy video though, maybe their profile went through the roof after that?

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 28, 2016, 05:47:31 PM »

I'm going Thailand in October, wonder how much it will have changed in the 2 years since I've been? Was almost 100% united, Chelsea and dippers shirts, with a smattering of arsenal/spuds/city gear (plus the usual Messi/Ronaldo bits), genuinely don't remember seeing a single Leicester shirt/item.

This was pre racist sex orgy video though, maybe their profile went through the roof after that?

the profile went through the roof when we were bought by thai billionaires

they own the king power duty free business, a huge company

so when you go into bangkok airport you'll find a leicester city club shop in arrivals, one in departures....

My eyes are open wide
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 28, 2016, 07:50:02 PM »

Was in Perth, Australia last week and saw my first ever Leicester shirt outside of England. Kid of about 14 wearing it. Can't imagine he was a fan during the Yuki Abe years.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 28, 2016, 07:57:55 PM »

the profile went through the roof when we were bought by thai billionaires

they own the king power duty free business, a huge company

so when you go into bangkok airport you'll find a leicester city club shop in arrivals, one in departures....

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled better next time as I didn't see them last time I went and flew in/out of Bangkok.

I just wanna see a big cardboard cut out of Vardy.

Best Bitter.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 28, 2016, 08:04:28 PM »

It's in the newer airport. If you went through the old one then you wouldn't have seen it.

Something like that anyway, I remember reading about it before Leicester were cool to support.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 28, 2016, 08:11:14 PM »

It's in the newer airport. If you went through the old one then you wouldn't have seen it.

Something like that anyway, I remember reading about it before Leicester were cool to support.

I flew to/from the main airport in Bangkok (BKK), didn't use the more regional airport DMK thats also in Bangkok. Was only back end of 2014 so fairly recent. Tbf when I flew home I had some extreme (to me) food poisoning and the whole journey back to Manchester is a blur, so I easy could've missed a Leicester shop in departures.

I hope to be in peak physical condition when I pass through this time.

Right, off to buy some reduced Easter eggs.

Best Bitter.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 29, 2016, 12:43:09 AM »

Tighty/Leicester fans. Do you want Vardy and/or Drinkwater to start for England tommorow?
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 29, 2016, 01:05:46 AM »

Tighty/Leicester fans. Do you want Vardy and/or Drinkwater to start for England tommorow?

I would love to see Drinky get a game - he's earned it. Vardy should be in there also but I fear Roy won't use him as he should. After all he wouldn't want him to have a great game and then have to choose Vardy over Welbeck, Sturridge or Rooney as they were such a lethal combination in Rio!!

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 29, 2016, 02:45:24 AM »

I would love to see Drinky get a game - he's earned it. Vardy should be in there also but I fear Roy won't use him as he should. After all he wouldn't want him to have a great game and then have to choose Vardy over Welbeck, Sturridge or Rooney as they were such a lethal combination in Rio!!

I more meant to injuries.

I always thought it was great to see our Sunderland players get a game for England (not that weve had many) but we never really had anything to play for when Kevin Phillips was getting a game.

Slightly different for the Leicester boys. Although you could argue the league is already over....
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 29, 2016, 10:39:07 AM »

Yes.

I would like to see Vardy start up top, and play for an hour. Looks like Sturridge does though.

Vardy's main skill, pace off the last man and balls in behind, not utilised too effectively if he's playing wide in an attacking three behind a single striker. Until he played up front with Kane when chasing the game in Berlin, he'd only been used out wide in his previous four caps

Drinkwater has to start if you want to get a good look at him. hopefully he will. if he doesn't make it to the euros fair enough, but need to take a proper look to know

My eyes are open wide
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 29, 2016, 02:23:31 PM »

I more meant to injuries.

I always thought it was great to see our Sunderland players get a game for England (not that weve had many) but we never really had anything to play for when Kevin Phillips was getting a game.

Slightly different for the Leicester boys. Although you could argue the league is already over....

If the league is already over I wish somebody would tell my butt - it's been going half a crown sixpence for weeks now!!

Naturally we would hope to see all our "ships" return unharmed and it would be tragic having to lose a player at this stage because of a friendly but that's a sad fact of being a success. I've spent the last few days scanning games all over the world to keep up with how the various players have performed, but more to ensure all are well.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 29, 2016, 02:43:45 PM »

Timmy.

Being such a massive Leicester fan(take that how you like.x), and a gambler, i assume you are clutching a ticket with ridic odds on your team winning the title? Smiley

Your next million?

Best regards

Adz

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 29, 2016, 06:03:31 PM »

Timmy.

Being such a massive Leicester fan(take that how you like.x), and a gambler, i assume you are clutching a ticket with ridic odds on your team winning the title? Smiley

Your next million?

Best regards

Adz

"Big" adz (take that how you like X) the answer is no!

Why else do you think they are doing so well?

You of all people should know a £ from me is a bullet in the head!

Surely you haven't forgot Phantom Whisper yet? Lol

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: