blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:55:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 338790 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: April 23, 2016, 11:03:54 PM »

It's a bigger a mystery as to why Everton have got so few points than why Leicester have got so many.

If you watched the first half itd tell u all u need to know

They've got a squad of players which should be challenging for the top 4.

Cannot think of a weakness except squad depth maybe.

Variance

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 23, 2016, 11:09:52 PM »

It's a bigger a mystery as to why Everton have got so few points than why Leicester have got so many.

Better squad of players than Liverpool at the start of the season.  How many liverpool players would have started for Everton at the start of the season?  3? 4 max?  Defensively have been so disappointing on so many occasions given their defensive quality on paper.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 11:12:12 PM by arbboy » Logged
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 24, 2016, 08:15:11 AM »

it got me no discount!

£2000.

time to become a member of chelsea.

Whether availability remains I do not know but this site is showing packages... http://www.chelseahealthclub.com/matchday-hospitality

Allez!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 24, 2016, 11:10:05 AM »

it got me no discount!

£2000.

Hope he gets left with it.  Unbelievable greed.

Well, first and foremost, the seller must be a fan to have notched up enough points to buy the ticket. He's probably thinking "I'm happy to go, but what price will I be willing to sell that experience?". He earned the right to be able to buy that ticket at face value, so I think he can sell it as he sees fit.

Since we live in a market economy prices are dictated by supply/demand. If he can find a rich Leicester fan, good luck to him. I'm sure there'll be other Chelsea seats available a lot cheaper.

He is selling a ticket in the Chelsea end as per Tighty so he won't have had to attend any games to earn the right to have the ticket.  He is probably just selling his season ticket for the last game of the season which is a total dead rubber and trying to pay for his next 3 years season tickets in the process.  Seems totally logical to me.  The season ticket has zero value after the Leicester game to him.  Fair play to the guy.  I would do exactly the same thing in the situation.  Pretty sure he will get the £2000 or very close to it.

the person selling is a leicester fan

has attended virtually every game this season, which means he has the points to be on priority one

wants to make a turn.

If he does so and is reported for doing so, he (on the evidence of this week when people were banned) faces a three year ban from purchasing a lcfc season ticket, home tickets or lecfc away tickets

i don't think that's worth £2k

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 24, 2016, 05:23:48 PM »

I'd grass the tout in.  Lowest of the low trying to profiteer from your own fans. 

Good start for Leicester today even without Vardy.  3 points today is massive I feel. 
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 24, 2016, 05:46:19 PM »

Variance

Oh and destiny

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 24, 2016, 06:17:37 PM »

Better squad of players than Liverpool at the start of the season.  How many liverpool players would have started for Everton at the start of the season?  3? 4 max?  Defensively have been so disappointing on so many occasions given their defensive quality on paper.

mignolet
clyne
moreno
lovren
sahko
henderson
milner
can
allen
lucas
firminho
countinho
lallana
sturridge
origi
benteke

would all snap get in and not even close i don't think, at the start of the season too i think

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 24, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »

mignolet
clyne
moreno
lovren
sahko
henderson
milner
can
allen
lucas
firminho
countinho
lallana
sturridge
origi
benteke

would all snap get in and not even close i don't think, at the start of the season too i think

Sakho? Ahead of Stones or Jagielka?

You been on the Llama juice?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 24, 2016, 06:30:25 PM »

Superb fishing

Origi at the start of this season yep ok then
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 24, 2016, 06:31:29 PM »

it got me no discount!

£2000.

Hope he gets left with it.  Unbelievable greed.

Well, first and foremost, the seller must be a fan to have notched up enough points to buy the ticket. He's probably thinking "I'm happy to go, but what price will I be willing to sell that experience?". He earned the right to be able to buy that ticket at face value, so I think he can sell it as he sees fit.

Since we live in a market economy prices are dictated by supply/demand. If he can find a rich Leicester fan, good luck to him. I'm sure there'll be other Chelsea seats available a lot cheaper.

He is selling a ticket in the Chelsea end as per Tighty so he won't have had to attend any games to earn the right to have the ticket.  He is probably just selling his season ticket for the last game of the season which is a total dead rubber and trying to pay for his next 3 years season tickets in the process.  Seems totally logical to me.  The season ticket has zero value after the Leicester game to him.  Fair play to the guy.  I would do exactly the same thing in the situation.  Pretty sure he will get the £2000 or very close to it.

the person selling is a leicester fan

has attended virtually every game this season, which means he has the points to be on priority one

wants to make a turn.

If he does so and is reported for doing so, he (on the evidence of this week when people were banned) faces a three year ban from purchasing a lcfc season ticket, home tickets or lecfc away tickets

i don't think that's worth £2k

I'm going to sound like capitalist scum here, but I don't think he's doing much wrong.

He's earned the right to buy a ticket and his price for missing the game and selling the ticket is £2000.

No one is forced to pay the amount he's asking and I'm sure he'll happily go to the game if no one meets it.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 24, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »

I agree with Keith, save your Dollar Tighty, £2k for 90 mins of footy? You probably won it by then anyway.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 24, 2016, 06:55:09 PM »

Better squad of players than Liverpool at the start of the season.  How many liverpool players would have started for Everton at the start of the season?  3? 4 max?  Defensively have been so disappointing on so many occasions given their defensive quality on paper.

mignolet
clyne
moreno
lovren
sahko
henderson
milner
can
allen
lucas
firminho
countinho
lallana
sturridge
origi
benteke

Sakho? Ahead of Stones or Jagielka?

You been on the Llama juice?

lolzzzzz  I want some llama juice please.  Must be stronger than Stella.  Put some values on some of these players Pads at the start of the season just for comparison to their Everton counterparts if you don't mind.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:10:55 PM by arbboy » Logged
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 24, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »

mignolet
clyne
moreno
lovren
sahko
henderson
milner
can
allen
lucas
firminho
countinho
lallana
sturridge
origi
benteke

Sakho and Lovren over Jags and Stones?
Benteke over Lukaku?

No chance Everton would trade those players.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 24, 2016, 07:25:28 PM »

Infact Origi over lukaku at the start of the season or even now or ever is the second funniest post ever.

Nearly as good as your Mike Williamson for England one
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 24, 2016, 07:41:28 PM »

Huge win that. Match the spurs result next weekend and we could be In business. I am off to pen love letters to Tony pulis. Trademark backs to the wall 0-0 please sir, tomorrow night

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: