blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:36:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 341663 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: April 25, 2016, 10:44:50 PM »

Come on!! 3 points to win it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 25, 2016, 10:48:44 PM »

Let's spare a moment for Totnams though - they are the best team and that and have made a valiant effort.

sola virtus nobilitat
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 25, 2016, 10:49:43 PM »

They think it's all over.

A win on Sunday, trophy at next home game. How much does that Chelsea ticket go down in value?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 25, 2016, 10:51:46 PM »

West brom win the pulister prize. Amazing scenes!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 25, 2016, 10:57:06 PM »

Congrats tighty.  This goes into my 1.01 brutal donk off lifetime folder of 'how the fuck did that really win'.  I am a Leics kid born and bred season ticket holder for 8 years as a kid at filbert St in front of 8000 in the dark dark days of the mid to late 1980s. I think you should always support your local team wherever you live and football would be better, Only someone as unlucky as me can jump ship to support my new local team at Stoke (who are smoking and I got called a glory hunter many times) and my team where I grew up now win the epl at 5000/1. Sometimes you just have to realise you are born unlucky.  I would happily bet not many leics fans now have actually been to as many Leics games lifetime as I have.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 25, 2016, 10:58:10 PM »

I have full Leics home and away programme sets in mint condition most of them signed by players every game from that eight year era.  Have they gone up in value now?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 25, 2016, 10:59:22 PM »

Great stuff

Feel a bit sorry for the fellas at statsbomb,

Loved Altidore's bowtie of sadness here

http://statsbomb.com/2016/04/understand-football-radars-for-mugs-and-muggles/

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 25, 2016, 11:00:27 PM »

Congrats tighty.  This goes into my 1.01 brutal donk off lifetime folder of 'how the fuck did that really win'.  I am a Leics kid born and bred season ticket holder for 8 years as a kid at filbert St in front of 8000 in the dark dark days of the mid to late 1980s. I think you should always support your local team wherever you live and football would be better, Only someone as unlucky as me can jump ship to support my new local team at Stoke (who are smoking and I got called a glory hunter many times) and my team where I grew up now win the epl at 5000/1. Sometimes you just have to realise you are born unlucky.  I would happily bet not many leics fans now have actually been to as many Leics games lifetime as I have.

Here they come....

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 25, 2016, 11:05:41 PM »

Congrats tighty.  This goes into my 1.01 brutal donk off lifetime folder of 'how the fuck did that really win'.  I am a Leics kid born and bred season ticket holder for 8 years as a kid at filbert St in front of 8000 in the dark dark days of the mid to late 1980s. I think you should always support your local team wherever you live and football would be better, Only someone as unlucky as me can jump ship to support my new local team at Stoke (who are smoking and I got called a glory hunter many times) and my team where I grew up now win the epl at 5000/1. Sometimes you just have to realise you are born unlucky.  I would happily bet not many leics fans now have actually been to as many Leics games lifetime as I have.

Here they come....

Hardly tighty knows I was born and bred leics we have spoke about it many times,  this is the second biggest losing bet of my life. Hardly something to brag about.  They couldn't win they shouldn't have won but they have fucking shit up.  Fair play to them.  It is great for the betting industry long term and I see the positives. The amount of free advertising the betting industry has got in the mainstream media and social media is quite incredible because of this story.  Everyone in the betting industry knows it is a great story and paying with a smile publicily at least!!  Still stings but good old pulis has done a job tonight.  Monster gamble landed for the judges tonight on the wba scorer at any time fwiw.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 25, 2016, 11:07:43 PM »

I'm just messing- huge win for football overall and proud to be just associated with the City even tho there'll be plenty of "fans" who will be unbearable (yes yes I know this is rich coming from a United fan)

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 25, 2016, 11:08:14 PM »

How many Leics games have you been to George as a born and bred leics fella just out of interest? Or was it just wear the latest shirt of the champs when you were a kid and pretend you are a manure fan? I would happily bet I have been to old Trafford for twice as many games as you even though I ain't a manure fan.

Why are you not a leics fan? Feel free to explain.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 25, 2016, 11:09:44 PM »

I'm not a Leicester fan. My post was tongue in cheek. Don't wanna hijack the thread.

I have been to one Leicester game lifetime. Saw them lose 1-0 to Blackburn at Wembley in the playoff final. I have no idea why I went to that game and not one more locally but it was possible the worst match in history.

Been Walkers once to see England play (I forget who). Most of the press around that game was the England captaincy changing loads.

I've seen United and OT 4 times. 3 in Europe- once in the premiership ironically against Stoke on the final day of the season when Chelsea did the double under Ancelotti
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:12:48 PM by George2Loose » Logged

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 25, 2016, 11:11:10 PM »

How spurs would have loved one of those lucky one - nil wins, they don't seem nearly as risible now, eh.

Arbboy, care to expand on your losing bet?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 25, 2016, 11:12:15 PM »

Congrats tighty.  This goes into my 1.01 brutal donk off lifetime folder of 'how the fuck did that really win'.  I am a Leics kid born and bred season ticket holder for 8 years as a kid at filbert St in front of 8000 in the dark dark days of the mid to late 1980s. I think you should always support your local team wherever you live and football would be better, Only someone as unlucky as me can jump ship to support my new local team at Stoke (who are smoking and I got called a glory hunter many times) and my team where I grew up now win the epl at 5000/1. Sometimes you just have to realise you are born unlucky.  I would happily bet not many leics fans now have actually been to as many Leics games lifetime as I have.

Lol at you should support the team where you live.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 25, 2016, 11:14:19 PM »

You think that's bad?

My accountant has his office walls covered in rejection letters. Every time they're looking for a new manager he applies for the job. He held two season tix for forty years and when the KP opened he was invited along to chose his seats. (He asked for swivels on the seats and when asked why he said "sometimes I like to turn and watch the crowd it's more entertaining). He got two, end of row, half way line 15 rows back.

On the day Leicester lost to Watford after a last minute penalty miss in the play offs he said "that's enough!" And cancelled his tickets!!!

(Btw he's not my financial planning advisor!)

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: