blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:28:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  WSOP 2016
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP 2016  (Read 166975 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: October 26, 2016, 01:28:11 PM »

Will k was gonna fold..Benger employed an all time great speech to get him to shove..audacious

Vayo's hair is lovely

I did think that was maybe the case, and that he was trying one last thing to get Kassouf to call before the clock ran out.  Having seen it and listened to the words, he is 1.01 to have just lost it under pressure.

As I mentioned higher up, pretty sure Benger had already admitted he was out of line elsewhere.  That puts him above a few of the other villains in my eyes at least.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: October 26, 2016, 01:33:06 PM »

Will k was gonna fold..Benger employed an all time great speech to get him to shove..audacious

Vayo's hair is lovely

I did think that was maybe the case, and that he was trying one last thing to get Kassouf to call before the clock ran out.  Having seen it and listened to the words, he is 1.01 to have just lost it under pressure.

As I mentioned higher up, pretty sure Benger had already admitted he was out of line elsewhere.  That puts him above a few of the other villains in my eyes at least.

Yep. He seemed fine overall. Joseph,   nwinski, wong,  vayo all seemed pretty classless at the denouement

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 26, 2016, 01:36:35 PM »

Anyone else had to google what the phrase even means?! Still not sure I get it lol.

Yeah, I'd never heard of it before either Cheesy

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 26, 2016, 03:20:49 PM »

Benger was out of line, Vayo was out of line, Eifel was out of line, Jonnybax was out of line, Bleznick was out of line at various points, but WK was out of line at times too.

He defo got the worst of it at big moments which wasn't fair and it annoyed me too watch tbh, but then if he hadn't of been out of line at any point none of it would have happened, so as much as i can pinpoint many moments WK should have been treated better by everyone, I have zero sympathy.

I don't think he played all that well I think Pleno is 27 levels above, i think he played highly ABC (with exception of a few very flairy non-ABC moments - AQ river raise, 9 high like a boss) and got kinda lucky that he ran into the right hands relentlessly.

I don't think Mike Niwinski was OOL not shaking his hand, if you don't wana shake someones hand then dont.

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 26, 2016, 04:18:51 PM »

Benger was out of line, Vayo was out of line, Eifel was out of line, Jonnybax was out of line, Bleznick was out of line at various points, but WK was out of line at times too.

He defo got the worst of it at big moments which wasn't fair and it annoyed me too watch tbh, but then if he hadn't of been out of line at any point none of it would have happened, so as much as i can pinpoint many moments WK should have been treated better by everyone, I have zero sympathy.

I don't think he played all that well I think Pleno is 27 levels above, i think he played highly ABC (with exception of a few very flairy non-ABC moments - AQ river raise, 9 high like a boss) and got kinda lucky that he ran into the right hands relentlessly.

I don't think Mike Niwinski was OOL not shaking his hand, if you don't wana shake someones hand then dont.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 26, 2016, 04:58:27 PM »

He was raising 92s UTG, probably 1 in 2000 people do that

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #846 on: October 26, 2016, 05:04:36 PM »

Banger owed 7figs before this tourney, finalling the main was basically his only
Out before it was 13 hour shifts in mcdonalds. Vayo, took half of Luke Swartz action in the nosebleeds
BAck in the day and after a loss didn't pay up for years, not sure if it's still settled but to come
Across holier than thou the both of them is laughable. Played thousands of hands with ruane, bax, vojta, vayo, hallert and Wong, so have a great grasp of how this final will play out, looking forward to punting on it.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 26, 2016, 05:05:41 PM »

He was raising 92s UTG, probably 1 in 2000 people do that

Pretty sure WK's fav hand is 29 off and he always raises or reraises with it in any position at any time from playing a few times with him years ago.  I remember him busting out of a side event years ago shoving 29 off
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: October 26, 2016, 05:06:51 PM »

Rooting for vojta R massively
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 26, 2016, 05:12:08 PM »

Ffs lol

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 26, 2016, 05:13:34 PM »

I have no idea what that phrase means and didn't even hear him say it. That's not surprising because experts say 93% of communication is tone of voice & body language with just 7% being words. And I remember at the time being completely struck, in fact totally mind-boggled by the shrill high-pitched tone, it was like a baby crying. His body language was all defensive at first but then when he tabled the cooler he bounced around the rail with cheers of delight. I really don't know that a poker player can behave in such an unfortunate way from start to finish during a hand. For sure WK was annoying but come on this is different gravy.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 26, 2016, 05:22:43 PM »

When does the final start?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #852 on: October 26, 2016, 05:31:26 PM »

When does the final start?
sunday
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 26, 2016, 06:03:55 PM »

It made the mainstream press

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cocky-poker-player-trash-talks-9129380#ICID=ios_TMNewsApp_AppShare_Click_FB

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 27, 2016, 07:23:40 PM »

Joe Ingram investigates Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: