blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:31:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 668856 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2640 on: July 05, 2018, 09:20:57 PM »

Per NBC, there were actually 16 investigations of Pruitt as of last week. The one investigation that was completed found that he had broken the law. There are 15 still ongoing.

He resigns

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: July 13, 2018, 10:12:38 AM »

He's arrived.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: July 13, 2018, 11:52:28 AM »

Nelson, Nelson...

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: July 13, 2018, 12:20:11 PM »

This was published today in The Scotsman, Scotland's national newspaper. Strong language. https://bit.ly/2mjjf9z

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: July 14, 2018, 09:13:52 AM »

Iconic photos of The Queen with American Presidents

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: July 14, 2018, 09:14:41 AM »

The Mueller investigation so far:
- More than 100 charges
- 32 people and 3 companies charged
- 5 guilty pleas
- 25 Russians accused of meddling in the 2016 election

https://nyti.ms/2ChTX5k

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: July 14, 2018, 09:15:31 AM »

Indictment: Russians tried to hack Clinton around when Trump publicly asked them to

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/396915-indictment-russians-tried-to-hack-clinton-around-when-trump-publicly?amp

My eyes are open wide
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: July 14, 2018, 10:25:44 AM »

Would hazard that 99.9% of protestors are Remain. I mean thx to Remain for teaching us about business skills and economics through the Brexit process. My own commercial strategy would've been to high-five Trump, show him some love, stimulate positive rhetoric that strengthens our current negotiation position. Get a better deal from EU or sign a blockbuster trade deal with US that benefits all people. Then with business taken care of perhaps air more personalised objections, even influence his policy with softer approach (as Trump did with Kim).

But my eyes have been opened. What's good for this country in our current tenuous position is flying a baby Trump balloon outside parliament surrounded by thousands of people with smelly arm-pits holding placards expressing disgust about crotch-grabbing, mexican walls and comb-overs. Thanks for these lessons guys, very hard for us simpletons to appreciate these silky business skills that benefit our country.   

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2648 on: July 14, 2018, 10:31:10 AM »

Would hazard that 99.9% of protestors are Remain. I mean thx to Remain for teaching us about business skills and economics through the Brexit process. My own commercial strategy would've been to high-five Trump, show him some love, stimulate positive rhetoric that strengthens our current negotiation position. Get a better deal from EU or sign a blockbuster trade deal with US that benefits all people. Then with business taken care of perhaps air more personalised objections, even influence his policy with softer approach (as Trump did with Kim).

But my eyes have been opened. What's good for this country in our current tenuous position is flying a baby Trump balloon outside parliament surrounded by thousands of people with smelly arm-pits holding placards expressing disgust about crotch-grabbing, mexican walls and comb-overs. Thanks for these lessons guys, very hard for us simpletons with smelly arm-pits to appreciate these silky business skills that benefit our country.   

FYP

The older I get, the better I was.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: July 14, 2018, 12:13:25 PM »

^^
certainly brexiters have learned how to seethe when the utter stupidity of their world view yields its predictable harvest.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: July 14, 2018, 02:31:05 PM »

As opposed to learning a new trait I’ve always retained a certain resistance to poking fun at people for the way they look. When it gets to the stage where our mayor of London is authorising the art of sneering at a major political ally and business partner for their appearance I do marvel at the logic Remain are employing in these trying times. Great advert to the world no doubt.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2651 on: July 14, 2018, 02:38:26 PM »

As opposed to learning a new trait I’ve always retained a certain resistance to poking fun at people for the way they look. When it gets to the stage where our mayor of London is authorising the art of sneering at a major political ally and business partner for their appearance I do marvel at the logic Remain are employing in these trying times. Great advert to the world no doubt.

I didn't realise Trump baby was a remain protest.

I must admit I thought the mayor was out of order too.

I can't be doing with Trump, I think he's an egotistical maniac, but someone in Sadiq's position has to respect the office.

The older I get, the better I was.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: July 14, 2018, 02:55:38 PM »

Hahaha look at the colour of Trump's skin.

World class move Sadiq Khan.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: July 14, 2018, 02:56:38 PM »

Surely they are clearly sneering at his actions, not the way he looks.  He clearly doesn't look like a baby, but they think he acts like one.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: July 14, 2018, 03:13:43 PM »

Surely they are clearly sneering at his actions, not the way he looks.  He clearly doesn't look like a baby, but they think he acts like one.

The baby is orange mate.

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: