blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:18:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 670093 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: July 14, 2018, 11:17:34 PM »

Having a quick scan through that EU thread the Irish border doesn't come onto the radar until like 18mnths AFTER the referendum. When it was mentioned it was about keeping the peace.

However, now that it's very clearly revealed as a major problem all the wise Remain owls with this magical logic are jumping up and down getting very mad at folk who didn't consider the Irish border beforehand. Like I said after-timing.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2686 on: July 14, 2018, 11:21:11 PM »

Having a quick scan through that EU thread the Irish border doesn't come onto the radar until like 18mnths AFTER the referendum. When it was mentioned it was about keeping the peace.

However, now that it's very clearly revealed as a major problem all the wise Remain owls with this magical logic are jumping up and down getting very mad at folk who didn't consider the Irish border beforehand. Like I said after-timing.

I think it's unfair to accuse all remainers of the same crimes. I haven't jumped up and down, got very mad or called anyone stupid.

The older I get, the better I was.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: July 14, 2018, 11:22:23 PM »

I think it's unfair to accuse all remainers of the same crimes. I haven't jumped up and down, got very mad or called anyone stupid.

Hmmm have you got smelly arm-pits tho?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2688 on: July 15, 2018, 07:06:14 AM »

We are a country of Benny Hill, Faulty Towers and Momty Python a cartoon orange balloon is quintessentialy British.

Brexit ends with another referendum, MPs won’t have the balls to make a desisdion. Question will be Norway or Canada.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: July 15, 2018, 01:50:13 PM »

Used to love Benny Hill & Fawlty Towers, not so much Monty Python. But those shows were like 40/50yrs ago, don't even think they'd be allowed on the telly box these days.

As we move forward and reach out to the world to form new partnerships I don't think this kind of humour would be the right image. Maybe I'm wrong though and slapping a small bald man on the head, chasing scantily clad women around and battering Spanish waiters is still hilarious to the world.

Trying to articulate my offence at baby balloon is difficult. I think Britain needs to show our quintessential attributes like class & dignity, demonstrate our hospitality to visitors when the world is watching. I get Trump is a bad egg but he is the current incumbent in the position of US president. Looking at things objectively we are saying the US president is not welcome and I'm having a hard time with that concept. Millions voted for him and we must have caused unnecessary offence. I don't get how democracy works these days, the people voted for Trump, Brexit and rejected Scottish independence but there is a lot of resistance and rejection. Think it's worrying.

I heard Corbyn took part in the anti-Trump march. Again I don't get what happens to Anglo-American relations if he becomes PM. Certainly the highest level of special relationship deflates like a punctured balloon.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: July 15, 2018, 02:08:16 PM »

I have a problem with the concept of making a deal with Trump as he is clearly not a man of his word and his word changes daily, sometimes even hourly.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: July 15, 2018, 02:14:40 PM »

Those politicians who don't keep their word are something else aren't they...

Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2692 on: July 15, 2018, 03:46:20 PM »

Used to love Benny Hill & Fawlty Towers, not so much Monty Python. But those shows were like 40/50yrs ago, don't even think they'd be allowed on the telly box these days.

As we move forward and reach out to the world to form new partnerships I don't think this kind of humour would be the right image. Maybe I'm wrong though and slapping a small bald man on the head, chasing scantily clad women around and battering Spanish waiters is still hilarious to the world.

Trying to articulate my offence at baby balloon is difficult. I think Britain needs to show our quintessential attributes like class & dignity, demonstrate our hospitality to visitors when the world is watching. I get Trump is a bad egg but he is the current incumbent in the position of US president. Looking at things objectively we are saying the US president is not welcome and I'm having a hard time with that concept. Millions voted for him and we must have caused unnecessary offence. I don't get how democracy works these days, the people voted for Trump, Brexit and rejected Scottish independence but there is a lot of resistance and rejection. Think it's worrying.

I heard Corbyn took part in the anti-Trump march. Again I don't get what happens to Anglo-American relations if he becomes PM. Certainly the highest level of special relationship deflates like a punctured balloon.

I think it depends on how bad you think an egg he is. Is he just a bad politician bad egg, in which case we should roll out the red carpet like we have to plenty of other unpopular presidents, or is he something worse where we should think about having nothing to do with him. How bad an egg he is up to you, but you must agree it's possible for America to elect a president so bad that British people should boycott him, regardless of the job he has.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: July 15, 2018, 04:15:16 PM »

I have a problem with the concept of making a deal with Trump as he is clearly not a man of his word and his word changes daily, sometimes even hourly.

I think he's a massive bellend, but wouldn't we be making a deal with the US, not the donald.

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: July 15, 2018, 04:57:31 PM »

I think it depends on how bad you think an egg he is. Is he just a bad politician bad egg, in which case we should roll out the red carpet like we have to plenty of other unpopular presidents, or is he something worse where we should think about having nothing to do with him. How bad an egg he is up to you, but you must agree it's possible for America to elect a president so bad that British people should boycott him, regardless of the job he has.

Yea it's a good point. But I feel that's a decision for our government to make and once they feel it's appropriate I think it's best for the country to behave. tbh I don't know how much is true or not and just want economic prosperity. It's kinda like the old saying 'I hold a door open because I'm a gentleman not necessarily because she's a lady'. It's like accepting an invitation to go to a wedding of a bride you don't approve of and shouting SLAG! in the church. I don't get the overall point for us. If he's that bad he'll be out on his ear in a minute.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: July 15, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »

I think he's a massive bellend, but wouldn't we be making a deal with the US, not the donald.

Deals with the US don't seem to last long these days let alone deals with the Donald.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: July 16, 2018, 05:21:01 PM »

Some of the protest placards beamed these messages around the world

I’m missing Wimbledon for this you tangerine wank maggot

Fuck off you bell-end

Not even your wife likes you

White House Wanker!

We shall over-comb

Weasle-headed fuck nugget

Ludicrous tangerine ball-bag

Witless cock-splat

Ridiculous toupee fuck-trumpet

Your suits are shit you cock-womble

neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2697 on: July 16, 2018, 07:10:10 PM »

Fuck off you bell-end

White House Wanker!

We shall over-comb

Witless cock-splat

What exactly are you complaining about?

The great thing about the UK is that it is a free country and you can say this.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: July 16, 2018, 07:52:06 PM »

Fuck off you bell-end

White House Wanker!

We shall over-comb

Witless cock-splat

Why do you keep coming on here to defend him?  It isn't just the odd post, it is multiple posts a day.  I am all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but he has been shown to be a wrong un on multiple levels already. 

FWIW We didn't write the placards or fly the balloon, it was other people.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: July 16, 2018, 08:03:11 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: