blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 668061 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #3090 on: May 10, 2019, 08:54:05 PM »

I grudgingly respect Shapiro (his seemingly genuine desire for all opinions to be heard), I disagree with him about nearly everything though. Brillo is a sad clown and a recovering (regularly relapsing) Murdoch attack dog. It’s surprising that Shapiro was (apparently) blindsided by AN being so aggressive.

In my job on top of knowledge verbal communication skills are what make you BITB. There are certain people that have that in bundles that I am envious of, invariably they are the people that make it to the top of the tree in most walks of life. Put his opinions to one side and this guy is one of those people.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: May 10, 2019, 09:33:37 PM »

I grudgingly respect Shapiro (his seemingly genuine desire for all opinions to be heard), I disagree with him about nearly everything though. Brillo is a sad clown and a recovering (regularly relapsing) Murdoch attack dog. It’s surprising that Shapiro was (apparently) blindsided by AN being so aggressive.

In my job on top of knowledge verbal communication skills are what make you BITB. There are certain people that have that in bundles that I am envious of, invariably they are the people that make it to the top of the tree in most walks of life. Put his opinions to one side and this guy is one of those people.

Lying to people convincingly, contradicting what you actually think, is just being a shit human being. Some people are compensated for being a shit human being with money. There might be another way (hopefully). The opening gambit of everyone being interviewed (in modern British media) should be ‘wtf are you so angry about, you angry disingenuous *****’ and hopefully a civil conversation about the matter in hand would ensue from there.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: May 10, 2019, 09:53:55 PM »

Lying to people convincingly, contradicting what you actually think, is just being a shit human being. Some people are compensated for being a shit human being with money. There might be another way (hopefully). The opening gambit of everyone being interviewed (in modern British media) should be ‘wtf are you so angry about, you angry disingenuous *****’ and hopefully a civil conversation about the matter in hand would ensue from there.

I’m not talking about lying, I am referring specifically to the generic communication and influential skills that I admire that I can use in my work, rather than his opinions or any lies. My industry is so heavily regulated we can’t ever say anything we can’t strongly substantiate. Invariably our drugs will always get used because they work, but it is the best salesman that make it happen faster. It’s the slick skill that the best people bring that can read a room and react accordingly that I admire, this guy has it in buckets although admittedly he doesn’t have the severe restraints around what he can say that we have. I could refer to many other people who have the same skill also, David Cameron, Bill Clinton many politicians are great at it.......how Diane Abbott got to where she is I have no idea......she is fucking useless.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: May 15, 2019, 07:30:09 PM »

She seems far too sensible to be a politician.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: May 20, 2019, 01:03:14 AM »

Ronald McDonald having a meltdown on Twitter again Cheesy

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: June 06, 2019, 10:47:02 AM »

Donald Trump, the one person more of a political basket case than Britain

Marina Hyde

line after line of joy

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2019/jun/05/donald-trump-is-the-one-person-whos-more-of-a-political-basket-case-than-britain

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: June 20, 2019, 10:40:28 AM »

Donald Trump, the one person more of a political basket case than Britain

Marina Hyde

line after line of joy

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2019/jun/05/donald-trump-is-the-one-person-whos-more-of-a-political-basket-case-than-britain

Lovely piece.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
engy

View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: June 20, 2019, 11:34:17 PM »

She is a brilliant writer, love her columns
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: June 21, 2019, 06:12:33 AM »

She is a brilliant writer, love her columns

She tries way too hard........
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: June 26, 2019, 08:03:40 PM »

Loving the work of the other Megan Rapinoe on twitter.  Trump tweeted her Twitter handle in error and got owned.

I don't know if you see the same stories as us, but Megan Rapinoe is a US women's 'soccer' captain who suggested she wasn't going to the fucking White House.  FWIW if you watch the interview in context, she goes on to say they aren't ever getting invited.   But context is lost in Trump meltdowns...

https://mobile.twitter.com/meganrapino
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 08:15:31 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: June 28, 2019, 10:43:43 AM »

what a political cartoon this is!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3101 on: June 28, 2019, 04:47:32 PM »

Yowser!

The older I get, the better I was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: June 28, 2019, 05:18:00 PM »

I can just picture him going "get off my land"

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: June 30, 2019, 09:24:13 AM »

Nobel peace prize candidate if N Korea gets on board imo

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: July 05, 2019, 08:26:32 AM »

Amazing......

https://twitter.com/terri2uus/status/1146922615749193728

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: