blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:32:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 665041 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4170 on: October 03, 2020, 06:02:45 PM »

Saw the interview with the medical staff, and that young dr was dancing around the questions like he was Michael Jackson Cheesy

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4171 on: October 03, 2020, 08:14:38 PM »

That doctor's briefing was like a clue on 321 where the answer is 'the President was given oxygen in the White House on Friday morning'.

Given that, whilst he was evasive, he did so to not outright lie, then I think we can trust his statement that Trump is much better today. Therefore it's the statement from the chief of staff that is the lie. They clearly want to work some kind of hero recovery story out of this and Trump feeling better after one day does not fit that narrative, therefore they're pretending he is sicker than he is. Of course Trump will destroy that himself by tweeting 'Just did 200 pushups in the hospital - feeling super super great!!!'
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: October 04, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »

That doctor's briefing was like a clue on 321 where the answer is 'the President was given oxygen in the White House on Friday morning'.

Given that, whilst he was evasive, he did so to not outright lie, then I think we can trust his statement that Trump is much better today. Therefore it's the statement from the chief of staff that is the lie. They clearly want to work some kind of hero recovery story out of this and Trump feeling better after one day does not fit that narrative, therefore they're pretending he is sicker than he is. Of course Trump will destroy that himself by tweeting 'Just did 200 pushups in the hospital - feeling super super great!!!'

In fact some might say I'm feeling the greatest any president has ever felt Smiley

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: October 04, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »

Just been looking at some comments on Breitbart. Those guys know what's going on. It seems that Trump's Covid is an assassination attempt and infected swabs are the reason so many were infected at the Rose Garden event. Other methods suggested are an aerosol device discharged into the air and infected saliva smeared on the cutlery, but infected swabs is the strong favourite.

So who is responsible for trying to kill the President? The CIA has been mentioned, as has George Conway (by deliberately infecting Kellyanne), but it was most likely China or the Democrats. Remember Pelosi said that nothing is off the table. And isn't it suspicious that no Democrats have got the virus?

My favourite comments:

"That's why I refuse to let them shove their infection up my nose."

"A couple of weeks ago, I was taken by ambulance to the Cleveland Clinic ER for something unrelated to the WuFlu. In order to get treatment, I had to have a covid test. After the nurse jammed the swab up my nostril to my brain, she left the swab wrapper on the table. I picked it up and guess what? It was made in CHINA. I called her attention to this and asked her and her supervisor how accurate could this test be? They had no answer."
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: October 04, 2020, 09:02:31 PM »

For four years every interviewer has avoided putting it to Cruz that he is supporting the guy who called his wife ugly.

Now someone has said it to him.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: October 05, 2020, 02:20:36 PM »

I saw the little clip of that, lol.

Can't stand Ted Cruz, and remember that crazy ad/clip from a few years back when he was running.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: October 06, 2020, 01:05:37 AM »

This has got less coverage than it should have due to everything else that's been going on.

Trump has had a terrible run of Campaign Managers, and it is still continuing.

Brad Parscale ran Trump's social media campaign in 2016 and was upgraded in 2018 to be Campaign Manager for the 2020 re-election. In June this year, Trump was polling badly and he blamed Parscale, probably rightly, though Donald also contributed to the situation. Pascale certainly made mistakes, like stating that there had been a million requests for tickets for the Tulsa rally that only 6,000 came to, and spending $1m on ads for the DC area so Donald would see them, despite Republicans having no chance of winning anything there. In July, Trump announced that Bill Stepien was taking over as Campaign Manager and Parscale was returning to his previous social media role; effectively a demotion. Since then, it has come to light that the campaign spent almost $40m with companies owned by Parscale during his tenure.

Last week, Parscale's wife called police to say he was depressed, had been drinking and was holed up in their house with a several guns and threatening to harm himself. He was arrested and ten guns were seized.

How life changes. This was him on Fox in January.

And this was him last week:

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: October 06, 2020, 01:21:34 AM »

Imagine the guy that thought he was at US rugby trials will get a few weeks behind a desk, lol.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: October 06, 2020, 01:30:30 AM »

Only come across this guy in the last couple days, but does seem to break things down quite well.

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: October 06, 2020, 08:19:14 AM »

Interesting to watch Trump’s return to the White House.

As being reported, he was clearly trying to get his breath whilst stood outside.

The obsession with image and votes might just cost him dearly.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: October 06, 2020, 09:21:21 AM »

As being reported, he was clearly trying to get his breath whilst stood outside.

I watched the video and just thought he looked sick too. 

I assumed this can't be good for him but just checked the betting market and Biden is 1.62/1.64 which is about where he was before Trump got sick.

It is probably because Trump is at the stage he has done so many awful things that the new ones just don't make any difference to his supporters.  I do too much shrugging and thinking that is Trump too, so it isn't just his supporters.

Just stay the fk away from people, it isn't that hard.  Especially given he has free access to the greatest technology and has people to shop and cook for him.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: October 06, 2020, 10:24:54 AM »

love this

https://mobile.twitter.com/BarristerSecret/status/1313192342619336704

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4182 on: October 06, 2020, 10:58:03 AM »

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

The older I get, the better I was.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: October 06, 2020, 09:48:54 PM »

I watched the video and just thought he looked sick too. 

I assumed this can't be good for him but just checked the betting market and Biden is 1.62/1.64 which is about where he was before Trump got sick.

It is probably because Trump is at the stage he has done so many awful things that the new ones just don't make any difference to his supporters.  I do too much shrugging and thinking that is Trump too, so it isn't just his supporters.

Just stay the fk away from people, it isn't that hard.  Especially given he has free access to the greatest technology and has people to shop and cook for him.

Does that mean you get £1.62 back for a £1 bet, ie 3/5? So Trump would be something less the other way round, eg 5/4? That seems crazy. All the polls are pointing one way, the only difference being that Biden is getting further ahead, not just in national polls, but also in the Swing States. He isn't as far ahead in those States as nationally, but he is far enough in front for it not to matter. The polls weren't that far out in 2016 - Trump outperformed by 2%, but several States were very close and that was enough to tip them his way. Now Biden is 5-6% ahead in a lot of them, so dropping 2% wouldn't matter. Those that are marginal are ones that should be safe Republican, such as Iowa or Ohio. No Republican has won the Presidency for 100 years without claiming Florida and, with the situation elsewhere, Trump can't win without it, but Biden has his nose in front there too.

Nationally the lead is stretching to landslide proportions. And the demographic splits are getting away from him too. He had a 13% lead in men over 50 - now it's down to 1%. With Seniors, Biden is up 62%-35%. With suburban women, it's 58%-33%. These were Trump's best constituencies - now they're abandoning him.

Unless something dramatic happens, this is over.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: October 06, 2020, 11:36:28 PM »

2.0 is even money, so Biden is closing in on 1/2 if it keeps moving that way.

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: