blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:35:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2016/17
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2016/17  (Read 75255 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: March 08, 2017, 09:24:45 PM »

Nothing personal but I could do with Aguero missing two or three pens before being sent off tonight.

nah your ok hattrick will be fine aslong as de bruyne doesnt score get more than an assist

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 08, 2017, 11:20:25 PM »

Waste of a triple captain again! Shit week
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 09, 2017, 01:53:44 AM »

Yeah could of been better use of triple captain but on plus side in scraped me a win in the h2h and I am in the mix for a play off berth

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 09, 2017, 02:21:25 AM »

Champions League last 8 ties to be played GW26/27
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.  Premier Lead   Gareth J   (63)  +   (41)   =    (104)   vs    The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   (36)   +   (80)   =   (116)
2.  Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen   (82)  +   (77)   =   (159)   vs   Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder    (56)   +   (68)   =   (124)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss   (67)   +   (66)   =(133)  vs   TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill   (50)   +   (72)   =   (122)
4.  D2United   Chris Vickers  (38)   +   (75)   =   (113)   vs     My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger   (46)   +   (53)   =   (99)    
Champions League semi finals GW29/30
1.  The Silkworms   Stuart Wright    vs      Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen
2.  We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss     vs     D2United   Chris Vickers 
All -4 hits in a GW will be deducted from your Cup score in that GW. This applies to all cup competitions.
If at any point a GW has less than 6 matches (due to postponements), the Cup GW will be declared void and the fixtures will move to the following week. This is likely to happen in GW28 due to FA Cup.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 09, 2017, 03:34:14 PM »

Last Man Standing

For the 2nd week running, we lose one of the favourites.  Gareth J 'Gazza' who has a very good previous record in FPL, once finishing in the top 600 overall and multiple Blonde prize winner has left us.

He scored 49 (-8) 41 which meant he finished behind 2 teams that made zero transfers.

Just 12 left now.

GW28 will likely mean the end of Adam M and Shiity City as its a tricky week this week and likely to see lots of managerless teams really struggle and his team is not looking in good shape for this week at all.

Good luck all.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2017, 10:24:41 PM »

Can you pick up cheap points this weekend by playing some randoms?
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 11, 2017, 09:37:41 AM »

Yes. Only four games so will be a lot of big htters not playing but be careful how many bournemouth, hull and burnley players you really want in your squad longer term!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 11, 2017, 03:08:45 PM »

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hate this game

Noose

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 11, 2017, 06:15:37 PM »

Anyone on a Josh King punt for this gameweek?
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 11, 2017, 06:29:31 PM »

Anyone on a Josh King punt for this gameweek?

Was cursing his name after missing the penalty as well. :-)

12 point hit, but on 54 pre bonus with 3 Liverpool to come.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 11, 2017, 07:06:48 PM »

Think everybody had king unfortunately.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 11, 2017, 07:32:55 PM »

i wish i had

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 11, 2017, 07:50:40 PM »

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Noose

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 11, 2017, 08:56:15 PM »

This week has the potential to really move people up the ranks...... the real test will be to see whether we've all gone for a short term boost and unbalanced our squads for the long term.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 11, 2017, 09:13:23 PM »

I spent 8 points on transfers but that gained me 9 points. I only ditched players I wanted shot of anyway, and the ones who have come in have decent fixtures coming up. I went for Lukaku captain, Mane was the other option but Liverpool will probably struggle at home against a 'weaker' team!

I'm really quite intrigued about the maths behind spending points on getting players in with these GWs with fewer teams playing-I'm mainly concentrating on a H2H league this year and every 4 points is crucial. If anyone has any links to blogs from the top players about this that would be great. My brother sent me the link below which will be a new FPL online magazine: https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyPL/comments/5yia9j/the_thing_ive_been_working_on_this_past_month/
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: