blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:57:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2016/17
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2016/17  (Read 75247 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2017, 11:01:16 PM »

clutching at straws here

but if a player is subbed off after play 65 minutes and his team has a clean sheet he normally get the bonus for clean sheet

so how come williams doesnt get clean sheet bonus tonight after all he was sent off before man u scored

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2017, 12:10:11 AM »

clutching at straws here

but if a player is subbed off after play 65 minutes and his team has a clean sheet he normally get the bonus for clean sheet

so how come williams doesnt get clean sheet bonus tonight after all he was sent off before man u scored

Good question.

Maybe FPL have a rule about being sent off during an incident that leads directly to a goal voids the CS?

You are correct though - has been subbed after the goal was scored.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2017, 12:16:14 AM »

You used to get the clean sheet in that circumstance but in the last couple of years (maybe 2 years?), they changed it so that you continue to 'concede' the goals the team concedes after you get a red card. It's harsh maybe but it makes sense as the player getting sent off directly contributes to his team mates conceding more goals.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2017, 01:17:15 AM »

You used to get the clean sheet in that circumstance but in the last couple of years (maybe 2 years?), they changed it so that you continue to 'concede' the goals the team concedes after you get a red card. It's harsh maybe but it makes sense as the player getting sent off directly contributes to his team mates conceding more goals.

i have had a player get a clean sheet getting subbed off before a goal was conceded this season might have jest been a midfield but sure there was a defender aswell

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2017, 01:21:37 AM »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Champions League semi finals GW29/30
1.  The Silkworms   Stuart Wright    (79)   +   (57)   =   (136)    vs      Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen   (66)   +   (48)   =   (114)
2.  We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss        (46)   +   (52)   =   (98)   vs     D2United   Chris Vickers  (80)   +   (37)   =   (117)
Champions League Final GW31
The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   vs   D2United   Chris Vickers
All -4 hits in a GW will be deducted from your Cup score in that GW. This applies to all cup competitions.
If at any point a GW has less than 6 matches (due to postponements), the Cup GW will be declared void and the fixtures will move to the following week. This is likely to happen in GW28 due to FA Cup.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2017, 01:22:22 AM »

i have had a player get a clean sheet getting subbed off before a goal was conceded this season might have jest been a midfield but sure there was a defender aswell

Williams was sent off, not subbed off. If he was subbed off, he'd have kept his clean sheet.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 05, 2017, 11:48:35 PM »

It will be me that is kicked out of the LMS this week. Sanchez transfer against my gut judgement cost me. Not getting the marginal decisions right this season.

I will not remove myself as I won't be able to admin the league otherwise (I don't think)

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 06, 2017, 01:23:20 AM »

Champions League Final GW31
The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   (45)  vs   D2United   Chris Vickers  (38)
All -4 hits in a GW will be deducted from your Cup score in that GW. This applies to all cup competitions.
If at any point a GW has less than 6 matches (due to postponements), the Cup GW will be declared void and the fixtures will move to the following week. This is likely to happen in GW28 due to FA Cup.

Congratulations to Stuart Wright on winning the Champions League!

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 06, 2017, 09:39:17 AM »

I will not remove myself as I won't be able to admin the league otherwise (I don't think)

Yeah that's right, if you don't make someone else the administrator and leave it will auto-select someone else to be admin. Regarding Sanchez, as soon as he got put back out on the wing he was gone from my team. Far too expensive now for what is primarily an assist merchant.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 06, 2017, 11:59:38 PM »

Yeah that's right, if you don't make someone else the administrator and leave it will auto-select someone else to be admin. Regarding Sanchez, as soon as he got put back out on the wing he was gone from my team. Far too expensive now for what is primarily an assist merchant.

Yes, no option to remove myself so will just stay in and not count myself each week.

I don't think it affects things by having me in as even those that don't check here regularly will be able to work out why I am still in the league and hopefully they will not adjust their strategy because of it.

Dazzler is still in so i could transfer admin if people feel that would be better, or it could be passed to someone else?

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 07, 2017, 01:26:03 AM »

Yes, no option to remove myself so will just stay in and not count myself each week.

I don't think it affects things by having me in as even those that don't check here regularly will be able to work out why I am still in the league and hopefully they will not adjust their strategy because of it.

Dazzler is still in so i could transfer admin if people feel that would be better, or it could be passed to someone else?

Well I could be knocked out next week and we'll have the same situation. So I guess just stay in.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 11, 2017, 09:05:47 PM »

Jack Allen and Saltbat Saviours are knocked out of the Last Man Standing this week.

It is getting tough now! Lots of good teams all fighting it out.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2017, 08:09:37 AM »

Last Man Standing

We lose Phillip Marsh this week. 49 (-8) = 41 narrowly losing out to Sheriff Fatman

6 left....
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 18, 2017, 10:58:06 AM »

Last Man Standing

We lose Phillip Marsh this week. 49 (-8) = 41 narrowly losing out to Sheriff Fatman

6 left....

Had been resigned to elimination over the weekend until I spotted the transfers made!  I hate how the site shows the gross totals in the tables.

This was a really good idea for a competition, but it's now reached a stage where it's a tortuous sweat as the gameweeks progress.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 18, 2017, 10:17:09 PM »

Last Man Standing

6 left....

Had been resigned to elimination over the weekend until I spotted the transfers made!  I hate how the site shows the gross totals in the tables.

This was a really good idea for a competition, but it's now reached a stage where it's a tortuous sweat as the gameweeks progress.

Yes its been great!
The H2H league shows nett scores but this shows gross scores.  Its a lot of admin in the early weeks but less so now.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: