blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:06:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Renee Xsie
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Renee Xsie  (Read 53364 times)
Rexas

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2016, 08:32:52 PM »

It’s with a particularly heavy heart that I’m posting this on here, not just because it’s the second such post I’ve made recently but because Renee has been a friend of mine for many years. However Bankroll Supply feel (as do I) that recent events regarding her should become known to the community.

On September 14 2016 Renee requested permission to play the September Super Stack tournament at the Vic using Bankroll Supply funds. This arrangement involved BRS staking Renee for the full tournament buy in out of her profit loss for the month, in return for 50% of any cash she may achieve. Renee has engaged in many of these arrangements over the past 12 months of her time with BRS, and there has never been a problem prior to this incident.

After the completion of the Super Stack, Renee reported to BRS that she had played the tournament but had not cashed. It has now come to light that she in fact won the event for £16,648 as reported on the Hendon Mob. In order to conceal this result from BRS, Renee requested that she remain anonymous in any reports and declined to participate in the final table photograph. This infers that from the start of the event Renee had intended to mask any cash from BRS and thereby keep all of her winnings.

Upon discovering this, Renee was contacted by BRS and has since paid back £4000, slightly under half of what she owes under her agreement. At this time Renee was given until the 30th September to pay the remaining £4324 to BRS. That date has now passed, and the money has not been repaid. At no stage has Renee disputed her arrangement with BRS or that she was funded by them. She accepts that the arrangement described in this post was made, and is choosing not to honour it.

This is not intended to instigate a witch hunt or anything like that: this post has been written to inform the community of the situation and warn them should Renee seek sponsorship or staking in the future.

Known screen names:

reneexie / cheekysharky (Party)
anychipsabout (Coral)
cocktail566 (Pokerstars)
cheekysharky (Grosvenor)

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 09:22:15 PM »

Hey

There was a post abot a prominent member of uk poker community posted an hour ago and deleted now.

Why was t deleted? Very important it stays up. Not only will it stop her thieving from others in the future but also stops other potential scammers thinking about it in the future.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 09:28:37 PM »

I removed it for now seking other opinions. The person concerned has never posted n Blonde and I am not sure we are the home for bankroll supply's private busimess. They will have Facebook groups etc rather than using us to disseminate it. If my concern is a minority view then it can be posted up again

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 09:34:49 PM »

I don't feel like this is private business. As my post said, we tried to deal with it in house, and it's now got to the point where we feel it's worth letting the community know what the situation is so they don't fall victim to the same dishonesty as we have. She may have never posted on blonde, but she has been a regular at dtd, is well known on here and is regularly mentioned in live tournament updates because of this. I don't feel like people who are potentially dangerous investments should be kept secret. I'm not meaning to offend anyone, I tried to make sure what I posted was factual and not emotionally charged, and I certainly didn't intend to be disrespectful to you tighty.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 09:40:04 PM »

Yeh definitely not private business, I don't follow bankroll supply on facebook (I think their group is even private) if they have somebody who scams them and is good at poker they can easily apply to my, Sinon Galloway or whoever else's stable and we will have no idea they are a theif and will steal from us too (very high % of poker scammers scam multiple times) never mind just stealing at live stops from people/hustling etc.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 09:42:50 PM »

I think the details of what happened was she basically was additionally selling action to others on top of being staked (people outside of brs) so effectively scamming those too (unless I'm mistaken)

slinky81

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 09:45:36 PM »

I think the details of what happened was she basically was additionally selling action to others on top of being staked (people outside of brs) so effectively scamming those too (unless I'm mistaken)

She was doing that also yes.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 09:46:12 PM »

OK I understand the points made. My point stands that if the person is not a blonde poster then I don't want to see us turned into 2+2 where this is commonplace and every grievance is aired. Not sure why BRS have suddenly started doing it on here either, there must have been dozens of similar cases over the years. Anyway I will put the post back but personally I am not too happy about these posts. That may be a fault ony behalf

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 09:48:25 PM »

Threads merged, original post back.

My eyes are open wide
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 09:55:57 PM »

Maybe a post along the lines of:

"BRS would like to bring to your attention the following update regarding Renee Xsie: bankrollsupply.com/ReneeXsie.html"

That way the news gets out and blonde aren't left in a potentially awkward position.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 12:00:21 AM »

12? Months ago we were approached by Renee about staking - we being Paul fowler and me !- Paul was a luton reg now lives in Newcastle !
 As she was assisting him in translating some docs for his business
I asked a mate on his thoughts
 n they were that she's a top 20 finisher
 but not a top ten finisher
 as the staking was for £1100 a month off each of us ,which included a couple of hi rollers I said no too big for her ability level
All I can say is phew !
 And vul brs !!!
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 12:14:29 AM »

OK I understand the points made. My point stands that if the person is not a blonde poster then I don't want to see us turned into 2+2 where this is commonplace and every grievance is aired. Not sure why BRS have suddenly started doing it on here either, there must have been dozens of similar cases over the years. Anyway I will put the post back but personally I am not too happy about these posts. That may be a fault ony behalf

She is well known n well, liked ?- so fk knows why she's deceide to do this ??!!
 On the uk tourney circuit rich so I feel it's quite relevant to know that she's 'at it '
I would always prefer this info out in the open !
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 10:58:09 AM »

She is well known n well, liked ?- so fk knows why she's deceide to do this ??!!
 On the uk tourney circuit rich so I feel it's quite relevant to know that she's 'at it '
I would always prefer this info out in the open !

its out in the open. i am not a member of any BRS group/forum and i knew about it just from scanning my facebook feed about 24 hours ago

i remain uncomfortable with people using blonde for this purpose, but happy to accept i am in a minority (if i am)

My eyes are open wide
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 11:48:30 AM »

This sort of thing definitely needs to reach as many people in the community. We want to stop other people getting burnt don't we? What if she approaches someone she knows on blonde for backing and she steals from them too?

I don't think it's about airing BRS' dirty laundry, just so happens that they are one of the biggest staking businesses about and most of the scamming stories will come from then.

As for Rennee, well, could you be more stupid? She is a horrible person at the table as well, berating people, rude to people, talks about people like they're not there. Nasty piece of work and I'm not surprised to find out she's a thief as well.

I hope she isn't allowed to walk through cardrooms unnoticed now, as often ends up being the case in these situations, people just ignore rather than confront. She needs to pay PJ back and then be EXILED!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 12:00:14 PM »

Go on Alex! You tell em Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: