blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:17:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Renee Xsie
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Renee Xsie  (Read 53299 times)
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2016, 04:22:43 PM »

Oh 100%. Unfortunately I have zero sympathy for the staking business (sorry boys) because when you build out your shrewdie business model this is a variable you must factor in as a matter of business. When that eventuality transpires you can't turn on the non-businesses waterworks of trust abuse between friends. But that said as people we should do what we say we're going to do or life is going to suck ass. People tell me all the while 'I give you my word' and these days it means abs nothing. I am so anal about this, even to the degree that if I arrange a meet at 9:00...it gets to 9:01...and the other person isn't there...i'm already flipping my shit.
A pet hate of mine is bad timekeeping. Being ex military,if someone says we'll meet at 1300hrs, I'm there at 1255hrs.

Same here, when my students turn up 5 mins late and after the grief I have given them subsides I then ask them if they are ok that I let the class run over by 5 mins, because, "it is only 5 mins", they are not so keen and some do get the point.  Ex military too BTW but I was like that before I joined up, the way I was brought up don't you know.
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: October 14, 2016, 09:19:43 PM »

Same here. A family member recently suggested meeting somewhere at "about 10."

I quickly said " about 10 doesn't work for me, let's meet at 10."

I knew that he'd be able to arrive about 10 past and still feel ok about it, whilst I'd be obliged to be there from 5 to, in order not feel I was late.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2016, 09:34:20 PM »

Same here. A family member recently suggested meeting somewhere at "about 10."

I quickly said " about 10 doesn't work for me, let's meet at 10."

I knew that he'd be able to arrive about 10 past and still feel ok about it, whilst I'd be obliged to be there from 5 to, in order not feel I was late.

Stdd Jim McBride antics.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
OffTheRadar

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2016, 10:44:33 PM »

Oh 100%. Unfortunately I have zero sympathy for the staking business (sorry boys) because when you build out your shrewdie business model this is a variable you must factor in as a matter of business. When that eventuality transpires you can't turn on the non-businesses waterworks of trust abuse between friends. But that said as people we should do what we say we're going to do or life is going to suck ass. People tell me all the while 'I give you my word' and these days it means abs nothing. I am so anal about this, even to the degree that if I arrange a meet at 9:00...it gets to 9:01...and the other person isn't there...i'm already flipping my shit.

The risk of burglary is something that a person could factor in when moving to a certain part of town. Doesn't mean you shouldn't have any sympathy for the victim of a burglary, or that you shouldn't condemn the degenerate f*** that stole all their stuff.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2016, 11:15:55 PM »

Moving to a certain part of town is not a business. In Birmingham it wud be seen as a 'jolly gamble', perhaps without the jolly tho.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 15, 2016, 10:18:23 AM »

Moving to a certain part of town is not a business. In Birmingham it wud be seen as a 'jolly gamble', perhaps without the jolly tho.

Stu Rutter aside, there is very little to be considered jolly about birmingham. Come to Yorkshire we're a merry barrel of laughs up here Smiley 

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: