blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:33:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  CBB 2017 early edition
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CBB 2017 early edition  (Read 6719 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2017, 10:56:57 PM »

James Cosmo surely the biggest British celeb ever to enter the house

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 01:52:06 AM »

Just seen who's gone in.

Most of this lot were unpopular the first time round and I've no idea what mid-Atlantic Calum Best is doing as favourite. He finished third behind Katies Price and Hopkins ffs!

Austin Armascost became more likeable as his series rolled on and was only beaten by James Hill. That's way stronger form, as is Speidi's second to Rylan. They'd have easily won a lot of series.

Austin stands out as the only genuinely decent guy in a sea of shite, although don't know much about Ray J, Brandon Block, James Cosmo and Stacy Francis tbh.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 02:25:11 AM »

Just seen who's gone in.

Most of this lot were unpopular the first time round and I've no idea what mid-Atlantic Calum Best is doing as favourite. He finished third behind Katies Price and Hopkins ffs!

Austin Armascost became more likeable as his series rolled on and was only beaten by James Hill. That's way stronger form, as is Speidi's second to Rylan. They'd have easily won a lot of series.

Austin stands out as the only genuinely decent guy in a sea of shite, although don't know much about Ray J, Brandon Block, James Cosmo and Stacy Francis tbh.

Was thinking along the same lines with Austin, although I lent more towards his bromance with James giving him a lot of support and obviously changed the way he acted and was portrayed in the house, he is single now but looks like no lovable rouge available to share a bromance with this time.

God knows as well what the producers have in store for this lot and how it will affect the outcome, I predict with it being old and new that  all sorts  of bombs will be thrown in at the last minute.

My wife wanted to put a bet on James Cosmo, didn't even ask why, just put it on for her, now I see he was in GoT and it all makes sense.

Good luck if you try working out anything sensible for this addictive car crash tv show.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 03:40:35 AM »

James was a huge deal back in the day, not seen game of thrones but believe it has given him Street cred and young fans too

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 11:15:55 AM »

James was a huge deal back in the day, not seen game of thrones but believe it has given him Street cred and young fans too

I'll be honest, I'd never heard of him.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 11:28:19 AM »

Crazy how even though he appears in some huge Hollywood blockbusters he's always come back to do regular British TV in between. Kinda makes a bit mores sense he'd go in to the house.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 12:00:04 PM »

I'll be honest, I'd never heard of him.

Yeah this.  I recognise him though. 

Given half this lot have been in before, and half the others barely qualify, then they seem to be running short of celebrities.  Guess there aren't going to be many more series.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 12:05:28 PM »

I had a look through the list and had to look up on Wikipedia who most of them were - amazing how many of them are only 'famous' due to having slept with someone who has a better claim to being a celebrity.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 12:19:54 PM »

Think Speidi should be clear favourites here.

Their gameplaying USA ways wouldn't have had a chance five years ago but that's gone full circle. It's a short course and you have to make a mark. They were off the charts with some of the behaviour in Rylan's series, all pre-planned.

So comedy Calum being the early favourite. The current crop of specials punters who set the betty market are miles inferior to the original batch. Wouldn't have happened under Sunset.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 02:31:29 PM »

Their gameplaying USA ways wouldn't have had a chance five years ago but that's gone full circle. It's a short course and you have to make a mark. They were off the charts with some of the behaviour in Rylan's series, all pre-planned.

So comedy Calum being the early favourite. The current crop of specials punters who set the betty market are miles inferior to the original batch. Wouldn't have happened under Sunset.

D J sunset is more famous than this Cosmo fella.

Is he still banned from betfair?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 09:02:50 PM »

D J sunset is more famous than this Cosmo fella.

Is he still banned from betfair?

Was just about to ask what has become of Sunset (deffo more famous than half of this lot, who I only recognise from having been in cbb before
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 12:01:59 PM »

Spidey about to go favourite. They'll get way more coverage than anyone this series.

Ray J looked interesting after day one, but he honestly believed his moment with Kim Kardashian was the biggest thing to happen on this planet. Ever. Dick.

No idea why Coleen has come in for support. Same comment Angie.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 01:37:13 AM »

just had a look at the odds while catching up saw james was first up for nomination was expecting him to be about 100-1 to win and odds on to leave glad to see i was wrong
hoping to see whats been happening to get him into 4th fav behind the big 3 (jedward/spider/callum)

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 10:49:29 AM »

Something must have happened in the last 24 hours for James 'straight' Jordan to shorten up so dramatically.

Someone wants the world on him at 7.8.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 04:22:26 PM »

He is all over the papers after a row with Austin and complaints of him making homophobic comments

All publicity is good publicity in the world of cbb it seems

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: