blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:20:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  WSOP 2017
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP 2017  (Read 105422 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: July 14, 2017, 09:00:45 PM »

Putting or not putting his ante in?

Lisandro has previous for being in the right when he is the accused at WSOP.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 14, 2017, 09:00:58 PM »

Actually, it might be in an App.

Please don't ask me what an App is, though.

I meant what is the row about  Grin

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 14, 2017, 09:03:10 PM »

from wsop.com

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/updates.asp?rr=5&grid=&tid=&dayof=

After eliminating two opponents in quick succession, Jeff Lisandro got into a little spat with the staff about the dealer being unsure about Lisandro's action and Lisandro told the dealer how he felt about the inquiry.

With Lisandro seemingly already on edge, World Series of Poker VP and Tournament Director, Jack Effel asked to speak to Lisandro off the table about a separate issue. Lisandro immediately was unhappy with the request and made sure Effel was well aware.

Effel told Lisandro that the video production team was missing some of Lisandro's cards and Effel asked Lisandro to make sure he was displaying his cards properly.

This seemed to set Lisandro off, saying he was showing his cards and as Lisandro moved back to the table, his voice started to rise, "I'm showing my cards, leave me alone!" Lisandro yelled at Effel.

"Come over here," Effel demanded. "You're on penalty," Effel stated as Lisandro walked away from the table again. "You are completely worked up. I'm trying to get you to calm down."

Lisandro continued to argue his case and asked Effel to tell the video production team what he thought of them.

"Listen to me. You are taking this too far," Effel said trying to get Lisandro off the edge.

"You are aggravating me," Lisandro replied.

"You are aggravating yourself," Effel said as he let Lisandro go back to the table. "We're going to stop it and not talk about this anymore."

Lisandro has since returned to the table and seems to have calmed down a bit.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 14, 2017, 09:09:20 PM »

Whoops.

Mr Doobs has answered accurately now. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 14, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »

from wsop.com

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/updates.asp?rr=5&grid=&tid=&dayof=

After eliminating two opponents in quick succession, Jeff Lisandro got into a little spat with the staff about the dealer being unsure about Lisandro's action and Lisandro told the dealer how he felt about the inquiry.

With Lisandro seemingly already on edge, World Series of Poker VP and Tournament Director, Jack Effel asked to speak to Lisandro off the table about a separate issue. Lisandro immediately was unhappy with the request and made sure Effel was well aware.

Effel told Lisandro that the video production team was missing some of Lisandro's cards and Effel asked Lisandro to make sure he was displaying his cards properly.

This seemed to set Lisandro off, saying he was showing his cards and as Lisandro moved back to the table, his voice started to rise, "I'm showing my cards, leave me alone!" Lisandro yelled at Effel.

"Come over here," Effel demanded. "You're on penalty," Effel stated as Lisandro walked away from the table again. "You are completely worked up. I'm trying to get you to calm down."

Lisandro continued to argue his case and asked Effel to tell the video production team what he thought of them.

"Listen to me. You are taking this too far," Effel said trying to get Lisandro off the edge.

"You are aggravating me," Lisandro replied.

"You are aggravating yourself," Effel said as he let Lisandro go back to the table. "We're going to stop it and not talk about this anymore."

Lisandro has since returned to the table and seems to have calmed down a bit.

Thanks Doobs

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 14, 2017, 11:24:51 PM »

How much have Poker Go added to the prize pool for the privilege of seeing the player's cards?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 15, 2017, 12:03:41 AM »

How much have Poker Go added to the prize pool for the privilege of seeing the player's cards?

The same amount as ESPN, who are also showing hole cards. Zilch, zero.

There is a 30 minute delay on Poker Go, same on ESPN when they are "live", to comply with Nevada State Gaming Regulations.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 15, 2017, 12:14:13 AM »

The same amount as ESPN, who are also showing hole cards. Zilch, zero.

There is a 30 minute delay on Poker Go, same on ESPN when they are "live", to comply with Nevada State Gaming Regulations.

Meh.  You sign a disclaimer.  Maybe not everyone knows why; 1.01 Lisandro does. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 15, 2017, 08:33:30 AM »

at the end of day 4 297 remain

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 15, 2017, 08:43:05 AM »

Last time I looked, JP Kelly had over 4 million, & Richard Gryko was around 3 million. Both Top Ten stacks those.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 15, 2017, 08:47:02 AM »

Danny Rudd, Max Silver, Charlie Carrell all still in

if anyone hears of others before the chip counts go up, please post them

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 15, 2017, 08:58:27 AM »

Day 5 of the Main Event starts Saturday at 11am with 297 players.

Chips http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/reports/15673/EV73-DAY4-COUNTS-BY-CHIPS.pdf

Seats http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/reports/15673/EV73-DAY4-COUNTS-BY-SEAT.pdf

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 15, 2017, 09:10:10 AM »

I make that 19 Brits...and indeed JP and Richard are in the top 10

Longines.....

My eyes are open wide
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 15, 2017, 09:20:05 AM »

I make that 19 Brits...and indeed JP and Richard are in the top 10

Longines.....

Are you sure that's right? John Kelly in the top 10 has a different flag and this is also on the chip count list :

JP Kelly   GB            Busted
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 15, 2017, 09:23:24 AM »

Kelly Wins a Massive Pot to Close the Day
Posted 1 hour 11 minutes ago Webjoker • Level 21: 10,000-20,000, 3,000 ante SHARE
As the bagging and tagging began, JP Kelly was seen with a massive stack, a lot more than he had when we checked on him minutes before. Kelly told us the details of the hand that got him up to almost 4 million.

A player in late position opened for 45,000 and the cutoff called, and so did Kelly on the button, and the player in the big blind. Action checked to Kelly on {K-}{J-}{10-} with two hearts. Kelly bet 160,000 and the big blind gave up. The initial raiser called, the cutoff folded.

The {8-Hearts} hit the turn and the initial raiser checked. Kelly bet 275,000 and saw his opponent shove all in for about 1.5 million more. Holding {A-Hearts}{Q-Hearts} for the straight and flush, Kelly called. His opponent tabled {A-Diamonds}{J-Diamonds}, leaving him no river in the deck that could save him.

JP Kelly   GB         3,923,000   1,763,000
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: