blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:44:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Las Vegas - Summer Interest Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Las Vegas - Summer Interest Thread  (Read 14462 times)
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2017, 01:51:12 PM »

If you cash for over $5000 you will require to go through the process of acquiring an ITIN number or you are subject to 30% deductions.

DONT ACCEPT ANY MONEY UNTIL YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS PROCESS WITH THE CASHIER  . once you have your number its good for 5 years

Depending where you cash determines how proficient they are . The Rio for example  (that houses the WSOP events) is very knowledgeable  whereas the Venetian and and the likes of The Golden Nugget are extremely hard work.

It took me 10 days with The Venetian to receive my number in which time I had gone home , however having left the correct details the bank payment came through promptly ( this happens a lot )

The bottom line is if you follow the correct process you will receive the whole of your money its just a case of when

Hope This Helps

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2017/02/wsop-disputes-inability-to-issue-itins-27126.htm

Thanks very much Fraser

you're very welcome Dan   Smiley
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2017, 01:59:20 PM »

Hey Fraser,

Do you think  by simply playing a WSOP event, if asked, they would be able to issue an ITIN?

Chicken and Egg

you dont need one unless you cash over 5k hence its effectively a waste of their time

If you're thinking of " how it will tie up your cash " remember once you've filled the paper work they will pay you 70% immediately and keep 30% till the ITIN number comes thru
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2017, 02:54:23 PM »

Hey Fraser, thanks.

It's just I'll most likely only be playing 1 wsop event, with the rest being non wsop.

If playing that wsop event allowed for an ITIN to be issued it would be good and straight forward.

However everything else suggest it is going to be really difficult and onerous to get issued an ITIN no.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2017, 03:11:17 PM »

Hey Fraser, thanks.

It's just I'll most likely only be playing 1 wsop event, with the rest being non wsop.

If playing that wsop event allowed for an ITIN to be issued it would be good and straight forward.

However everything else suggest it is going to be really difficult and onerous to get issued an ITIN no.

They ain't gonna issue something that the vast vast majority of people won't need.

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2017, 05:52:30 PM »

Hey Fraser, thanks.

They ain't gonna issue something that the vast vast majority of people won't need.

That's where waving a bit of scratch about comes in handy.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: