blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:28:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195956 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2018, 06:30:23 PM »

Thomas and some place money from Ben An have given me a little more ammo for chelters.

Signs of a revival by Tiger, too. He seems to have his head in a better place now.

He's swinging the club really well and at his current rate of improvement might well be a live shout for The Masters.

The current top price of 20/1 does not appeal to me though.

Agree, think I'd want 33/1 & plenty places paid.

I'm liking the way Justin Thomas is progressing, too.

Justin Thomas is a beast.

https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/964620404353654785

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2018, 06:39:09 PM »

Thomas and some place money from Ben An have given me a little more ammo for chelters.

Signs of a revival by Tiger, too. He seems to have his head in a better place now.

He's swinging the club really well and at his current rate of improvement might well be a live shout for The Masters.

The current top price of 20/1 does not appeal to me though.

Agree, think I'd want 33/1 & plenty places paid.

I'm liking the way Justin Thomas is progressing, too.

Justin Thomas is a beast.

https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/964620404353654785

Ha, excellent.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2018, 06:57:27 PM »

Nice one, Ralph.

Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: February 28, 2018, 03:00:48 PM »

Tiger hitting two birdies on one hole.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 28, 2018, 06:31:03 PM »

Struggling to find much that I consider to be value for the WGC Mexico apart from a decent EW dabble on Ross Fisher who played very well there last year.

Autobetting Justin Thomas is tempting but this is a much stronger field than last week and 9/1 seems a little skinny - probably hose up now.

GL if playing.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 07, 2018, 06:27:46 PM »

It's The Valspar Championship in Palm Harbour Fla. this week and I have had a couple of modest EW wagers at a working-man's price.

Ben An and Brandon Grace both seem a little overpriced to me chez betty so let's hope they prove me correct.

GL

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 08, 2018, 10:24:50 PM »

In the Valspar, from Florida, more signs that Tiger is at last getting his game together.

We will never see the old Tiger, but there may be life in the old dog yet.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2018, 07:40:29 AM »

What Tikay said

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 10, 2018, 08:36:38 AM »

^^^^

Really enjoyed watching the old boy yesterday, solid round, too, 4 birdies & only the lone bogey, now he is right in the mix.

He's had a personality makeover, too, seems much more warm, friendly & outgoing.

If he can sustain the improvement, gotta be good for golf. He had huge galleries on Days 1 & 2, & attendance at the Valspar broke all records.

The TV coverage was the best I've ever seen on Sky, too. Instead of parachuting in their own commentators, & Miss Shriek, they just took the USA feed "as is", think it was the Golf Channel, & we got coverage for 10 hours straight, from 0730 local to close of play. The Studio stuff was a bit naff, but overall, I'd take that every day.

I hope Tigermania does not drown The Masters, but if he can hold his game together, he'll definitely rev up the interest.

Not a betting proposition however, I fear, way too short.  

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 10, 2018, 09:08:50 AM »

The PGA Tour website broke yesterday, due to the volume of use requests. Tiger is transcendent.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 10, 2018, 10:18:38 AM »

Tiger is currently 2nd fav to win The Masters with most bookies.

Bonkers!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 10, 2018, 10:24:02 AM »

Bonkers!

Ha, yeah, now it's all getting a bit silly.

Be great if he got into the lead today & so went out in the final group tomorrow though. That'd break the internet.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 10, 2018, 11:40:05 AM »

Bonkers!

Ha, yeah, now it's all getting a bit silly.

Be great if he got into the lead today & so went out in the final group tomorrow though. That'd break the internet.

That rather depends on who one has money on..

Although it is great to see Tiger playing like Tiger again.

Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: March 11, 2018, 07:20:35 AM »

One off the lead with a proven record of not bottling siyuations like this. 3.55 on the exchange. Is that buying money or sentimental punting?

Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 11, 2018, 10:43:43 AM »

^^^^

I really don't know, to be honest, but it's not for me. When I bet on an event, I sort of watch it through my pocket, & I don't want to do that today. I'd just like to see him come down the stretch in contention. The galleries would be roaring, & the internet would go loopy.

I was unable to watch it yesterday, due to a social occasion, but I'll watch every shot tonight, can't wait.

Will he wear the old-style black trousers & red shirt, as always worn on Day 4, or will we see a different get-up?

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: