blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:57:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195851 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: July 25, 2018, 07:52:56 PM »

Modest investments this week on Langer(2pts win @5/1), Nasda Hataoka(1pt EW @22/1), Angel Yin(1pt EW @130/1), and Ben An(1pt EW ten places @50/1).

Senior's Open at St Andrew's, Scottish Ladies' Open at Gullane, and Canadian Open at Glen Abbey* respectively.

*I had the pleasure of playing Glen Abbey once during my 1970's sojourn in Canada, in a fourball with my old pal from snooker times Cliff Thorburn. Tough course.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 25, 2018, 08:02:02 PM »

Good old Cliff!

Played him when I was about 11 years old Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 26, 2018, 06:27:30 PM »

Did I mention how tough I found Glen Abbey where the Canadian Open is being held this week?

Half-way through round one and -9 is leading from -7 with another clutch of players on -6!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 27, 2018, 07:12:19 AM »

Did I mention how tough I found Glen Abbey where the Canadian Open is being held this week?

Half-way through round one and -9 is leading from -7 with another clutch of players on -6!

Fleetwood played 13 thru16 in 6 under par, I bet that hasn’t many times, ever.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2018, 09:27:54 AM »

Decent day of sweats ahead with Langer two shots behind in The Senior Open, and Ben An in a 4-way tie for the lead at Glen Abbey, both going into their final rounds.

One time or possibly even two time please 

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 30, 2018, 10:20:55 AM »

Meh.

Both Langer and An came 2nd, but the Ben An place-money saved the day so showed a small profit on the week which at one time promised so much.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 01, 2018, 11:15:58 AM »

1pt EW Schauffele @50/1, and 1pt EW on Ben An @100/1 in WGC Bridgestone, and 3pts Ariya Jutanugarn @9/1 In The Ladies' Open at Royal Lytham.

It's going to be interesting watching the ladies negotiate their way around the hallowed links at Lytham and it's 168 bunkers.

I had the pleasure of playing Royal Lytham and St Annes once around 15/20 years ago when I could still play a reasonable game. I parred the first but unfortunately that was the highlight of my round as I played mostly rubbish afterwards. It was still a wonderful experience to actually tread those same fairways as so many legends of the past had done before me.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 01, 2018, 07:13:25 PM »

Couldn't resist adding a couple more to my ladies' portfolio Smiley

Lizette Salas 1/2pt EW @50/1, and Angel(boom or bust)Yin 1/2pt EW @190/1.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 02, 2018, 06:41:51 AM »

In Gee out to 50’s these days, my biggest golf bet for a while. No doubt Ariya Jutanugarn is a very solid favourite and a decent bet at imo at the price.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 02, 2018, 01:34:11 PM »

In Gee out to 50’s these days, my biggest golf bet for a while. No doubt Ariya Jutanugarn is a very solid favourite and a decent bet at imo at the price.

I hope I'm wrong as I still have a serious crush on Ingee but she seems to have lost her way a little.

She also appears to have lost a great deal of weight in the last few months.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 02, 2018, 03:00:07 PM »

I hope I'm wrong as I still have a serious crush on Ingee but she seems to have lost her way a little.

She also appears to have lost a great deal of weight in the last few months.

and a pretty severe haircut, she’s still flat out beautiful, I understand she’s a massive celeb at home, maybe the pressure is weighing heavily on her.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 08, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »

My three musketeers for this year's final major The USPGA Championship are:

Jason Day EW @22/1, Patrick(slower than slomo)Cantlay EW @60/1, and Xander Schauffele EW @100/1.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 09, 2018, 09:23:57 AM »

Very sad news;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-45123919

RIP Jarrod.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 09, 2018, 10:55:25 AM »

Couldn't resist tiny dabbles in betty's win market on Willett@520, and Jimmy Jimmy Walker@340.

Let's dooooooo it 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 09, 2018, 11:31:19 AM »

With thanks to drunken spiders & rusty pins, here's my ten not to follow;

Jordan Spieth

Justin Rose

Tommy Fleetwood

Patrick Reed

Alex Noren

Tony Finau

Paul Casey

Henrik Stenson

Hideki Matsuyama

Aaron Wise.

And if that is not bad enough....

Top Continental European;

Rafa Cabrera-Bello

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: