blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:29:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195962 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: September 23, 2018, 05:22:38 PM »

thing I love about watching Tiger is you can tell he just absolutely fucking loves playing golf and the smile on his face when he gets to walk around the course, contend in tournaments, do the sky-cart interviews etc I think you could be charging him $1m a round and he'd be the happiest man on the planet.

I also really enjoy the relentless respect he gives/gets from all the current players, golf has kind of moved on from Tiger Woods over the past 5 yrs but he's taking it back.

Loving it, come on Tiger - what you reckon chances of him being world #1 is?

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 23, 2018, 05:32:12 PM »

Amazing shot from Tiger yesterday when, after fluffing the first shot from the rough off the green, he bumped one through the rough to kill the pace and get the ball to stop for a short putt
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 23, 2018, 06:20:27 PM »

Amazing shot from Tiger yesterday when, after fluffing the first shot from the rough off the green, he bumped one through the rough to kill the pace and get the ball to stop for a short putt

Agreed, a stunning chip. What a deft touch that needed.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 23, 2018, 10:46:17 PM »

Might see if I can find which pub Steve Palmer is in tomorrow, as I imagine it's going to be pretty lively Cheesy

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 23, 2018, 10:47:41 PM »

Todays round shows why Europe should be underdogs next week. When the pressure is on they have crumbled
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 23, 2018, 10:55:02 PM »

Wow, what crowd scenes coming up the 18th.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 23, 2018, 11:01:43 PM »

Brilliant. What a comeback.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 23, 2018, 11:08:13 PM »

Scenes!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 24, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 24, 2018, 02:07:51 PM »

That was some gallery following Tiger, they absolutely adore him.

Fortunately, Mr LIGHT THE CANDLE was missing, unlike Mr GETINTHEHOLE who seems to be omnipresent. He was joined by Mr MASHED POTATO (huh?)yesterday, too, God help us.  

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 24, 2018, 02:13:15 PM »

I really love that picture Tony.

An expensive night but sometimes real life over money wins.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 24, 2018, 02:21:30 PM »

Honest to God Phil, I had a lump in my throat, real emosh stuff.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 24, 2018, 02:22:33 PM »

For serious golf bettors, of course, the good news is that there will more value to be had in the Fields, as Tiger will be overbet as always, but even more so.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 24, 2018, 02:34:52 PM »

Me too, I was working the event this week and even tho you know it’s a terrible result it’s still nice that you can enjoy the moment instead of it being spoilt.

I’ve got a picture somewhere of  Seve hitting a great shot from off the green late on in one of his Open victories to make a crucial par. What I love about it is every person in the crowd behind him is open mouthed or smiling at the shot he has just hit but Seve, in the middle of them is still in the zone. The amazement/ joyful reactions of the crowd made that moment even better and it felt the same last night.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 24, 2018, 02:40:40 PM »

Me too, I was working the event this week and even tho you know it’s a terrible result it’s still nice that you can enjoy the moment instead of it being spoilt.

I’ve got a picture somewhere of  Seve hitting a great shot from off the green late on in one of his Open victories to make a crucial par. What I love about it is every person in the crowd behind him is open mouthed or smiling at the shot he has just hit but Seve, in the middle of them is still in the zone. The amazement/ joyful reactions of the crowd made that moment even better and it felt the same last night.

Tiger made an interesting point about the Gallery in one of his interviews, one which had not previously occurred to me.

In his Tiger Mark 1 days, the galleries clapped him, but now they wave their arms & shout, hoot & holler. And he said that's because these days every one of them has a Smartphone in their hand & you need 2 hands to clap.....

Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: