blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:34:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 196045 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: January 22, 2019, 07:31:01 PM »

After watching the whole 30 minutes of the one show and feeling like sticking needles in my eyes for most of it I discover that the WPGC piece is tomorrow.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 22, 2019, 08:04:09 PM »

I'm pokering, so I taped it. At least I won't need to watch it now only to find it was not on. Smiley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 23, 2019, 11:35:27 AM »

I've gone for Thomas Pieters(36) and Matt Wallace(42) in Dubai, and Tony Finau(22/1ew1-7) and Cam Smith(65) at Torrey pines.

GL to all players.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 23, 2019, 01:05:06 PM »

I'm pokering, so I taped it. At least I won't need to watch it now only to find it was not on. Smiley

I still say this, too.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 27, 2019, 01:51:11 PM »

Matt Wallace - ran on well to claim 2nd place near line, no chance with clear winner.

Still got a chance of collecting 1-7 place money with big Tony if he manages to fire up the after-burners.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 27, 2019, 03:33:32 PM »

Good luck golf punterers!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 28, 2019, 06:15:50 PM »

There's a great deal of clambering for the moral high ground with regards to the upcoming European Tour event in Saudi Arabia.

Should some of the world's finest golfers play a tourney hosted by a despotic regime which recently chopped up a journalist who wrote negative articles about the ruling family, and funds a sadistic war against Yemen, quite apart from practising the barbaric centuries-old Sharia Law on the public and it's attitude towards women?

Or should they simply turn up, smile, and accept the lavish prize-money money and hospitality in the same way that our government does by selling them arms?

Several have turned down the invitation to attend including Tiger Woods who I read was offered $2M just to turn up.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 28, 2019, 07:22:55 PM »

That's like me turning down a score.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 28, 2019, 08:50:52 PM »

He played last week and has his whole season more or less mapped out, but his PR team couldn't resist giving him a little positive spin I'm sure.

That's what I mean about posturing for the moral high-ground - even Paul Casey's trying to get in on the act.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 29, 2019, 10:22:06 AM »

He played last week and has his whole season more or less mapped out, but his PR team couldn't resist giving him a little positive spin I'm sure.

That's what I mean about posturing for the moral high-ground - even Paul Casey's trying to get in on the act.

I was quite amused by the line Poulter took.......

"I'm probably not the most educated man in the world to sit down and have a discussion about politics," Ian Poulter told BBC Sport.

"I tend to err on the other side and try not to go too deep into that because my IQ is not great."

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 30, 2019, 11:51:15 AM »

Interesting blog here on playing this week's event in Saudi Arabia from European tour player Eddie Peperell:

https://eddiepepperell.wordpress.com/

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 01, 2019, 08:46:45 PM »

Seems like Justin Rose's strategy was to take the appearance money and gtfo asap.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 01, 2019, 09:28:01 PM »

Seems like Justin Rose's strategy was to take the appearance money and gtfo asap.

Smiley

Fair to say, he rarely misses the cut these days, but he was all over the shop today.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 02, 2019, 09:30:11 AM »

Gonna be he'll of a weekend in the Wasted.

The crowd are mental and struggling to stay focussed after two rounds. Could turn real messy with the besties hammering it out at the front.

Could help Kooch sneak in for back to backs.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 02, 2019, 01:14:46 PM »

Mullinax pls! (Or JT)

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: