blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:02:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195903 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: March 24, 2019, 03:13:36 PM »

Adz will be in to tell you he had the double, and the forecast shortly Wink

Good luck, chaps!

Or I could post a legion of bets claiming outlandish prices and still do a bundle.....

Who's done that?

You talking about Palmer?

The Palmer article in the RP today is great, funny and sad in equal measure.

I wonder if Adz had Hend in doubles with Casey and ? I’d say the likelihood is high.

I think Adz told me in a civil moment that he doesn't follow Palmer, just Chapman and the guy in Sporting Life plus his own 4/5 "cliffs" on both tours.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 24, 2019, 03:17:45 PM »

Does the golf channel stream work for UK residents? Would be nice to sweat this and the PGA tour at the same time while pokering later.

I can get it via IPTV but the stream is also available via www.firstrowsports.eu if you persevere with batting away the "x"s etc.

LPGA is showing from 10pm.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 24, 2019, 03:29:21 PM »

Good luck today, guys!

marcro

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 24, 2019, 04:09:44 PM »

Does the golf channel stream work for UK residents? Would be nice to sweat this and the PGA tour at the same time while pokering later.

I can get it via IPTV but the stream is also available via www.firstrowsports.eu if you persevere with batting away the "x"s etc.

What IPTV do you use?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 24, 2019, 04:16:37 PM »

What IPTV do you use?

It's a guy on Twitter who goes by @highburystreams - I can recommend him highly, good service and reasonably priced - just send him a DM on Twitter if you're interested.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 24, 2019, 04:58:06 PM »

Cheers man, gl tonight guys
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 24, 2019, 11:15:32 PM »

bad beat yawn

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 25, 2019, 08:00:25 AM »

Good win for Casey

Pleased to see he managed to keep his lead for a change
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 25, 2019, 08:31:45 AM »

Good win for Casey

Yes, & I thought he played exceptionally well, all things considered. I know he's not a pin up boy with some of the fans, but I was pleased to see him get the job done here. Quite a thing to win it 2 years on the bounce, too.

He has twice finished 6th in the Masters, so might be a lively long-shot in a fortnight.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 08:42:33 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 25, 2019, 09:05:35 AM »

Good win for Casey

Yes, & I thought he played exceptionally well, all things considered. I know he's not a pin up boy with some of the fans, but I was pleased to see him get the job done here. Quite a thing to win it 2 years on the bounce, too.

He has twice finished 6th in the Masters, so might be a lively long-shot in a fortnight.

30/1 best seems a tad skinny but very nice if he produces the goods

15/2 for a 1/4 place is tempting

Love Masters weekend
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 25, 2019, 09:18:28 AM »

Good win for Casey

30/1 best seems a tad skinny but very nice if he produces the goods

15/2 for a 1/4 place is tempting

Love Masters weekend

30/1 is definitely shorter than I had in my mind, was hoping for more like 50/1 or 66/1, to be honest.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 27, 2019, 04:25:08 PM »

Gone for-
Rose (20)
Cantlay (50)
An (70ew)
And a punty each way on Furyk (95ew)

Then a bunch of bets for group winners and match winners. Think Cantlay to win his group at 2.5/1 is printing money, despite Tigers record.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 27, 2019, 07:22:44 PM »

I’m on:
Bubba (biggest bet)
Casey
Poulter
Day
Koepka
Small Flyers on:
Si Woo Kim
Mickleson
All ew with the Irish lot paying top eight.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 28, 2019, 10:01:16 PM »

Had a Furyk, Cantay, Woodland, Bjerregaard quad to all win their matches. Lucas misses a 20ft birdie putt by 15ft to bogie the 18th and tie. Fuming!
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 30, 2019, 10:19:02 AM »

There is some EW value in the Oost/leish/kisn/li quarter with the 1/5 4 places firms.  The place book is sub 90%.

I've had a go for Kisner.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: