blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:16:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 196032 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: July 19, 2019, 03:54:01 PM »

I haven't got the dates wrong have I, but there seems to be surprising lack of interest/postage about The Open.

Tyrrell Hatton top English player @16/1 ew 1/5 1-4.

One more sleep(I think)...

Misclicks FTW.

I accidentally placed the above bet on top English 1stRL and it copped.  

I only realised when I saw the extra £££ in my account but even more strangely the bet was paid as a winner when it looks to me like a 3-way tie.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 04:06:01 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 19, 2019, 08:24:25 PM »

aftertiming aftertiming aftertiming aftertiming

Anyway.

A bit like Tiger, Rory never been my fav person, but again, what a wonderful show of humility and caring for his fans has send him up massively in my estimation.

What a game golf is, and the people it attracts.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 19, 2019, 08:38:46 PM »

To be fair to Ralph, I almost cocked up one of my bets the same way.   It was only because the price looked impossibly good that I noticed.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 19, 2019, 09:28:58 PM »

To be fair to Ralph, I almost cocked up one of my bets the same way.   It was only because the price looked impossibly good that I noticed.

The bet was only 12/1 on the bookie's site but when I looked at the grid on Oddschecker the same firm were offering 16/1 so made the bet directly from there.

Still not sure why they would pay me out in full though as it is clearly a 3-way tie, unless there was some kind of offer that I also failed to spot Smiley

Anyhow it's nice to now have a complete freeroll on all my Open bets.

aftertiming aftertiming

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 20, 2019, 09:04:19 AM »

Nick Dougherty just a superb presenter, from the morning intro to adding a good bit of humour to the Open Zone training area.

An excellent find.

And his Mrs is ok too....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 20, 2019, 09:12:05 AM »

Nick Dougherty just a superb presenter, from the morning intro to adding a good bit of humour to the Open Zone training area.

An excellent find.

The stand-out for me has been Laura Davies, she's quite exceptional as an analyst & commentator.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 20, 2019, 08:36:04 PM »

An excellent find.

The stand-out for me has been Laura Davies, she's quite exceptional as an analyst & commentator.

She thinks Shane Lowry is British
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 20, 2019, 10:41:15 PM »

An excellent find.

She thinks Shane Lowry is British

He isn’t.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 20, 2019, 10:45:36 PM »

An excellent find.

agreed
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 21, 2019, 04:01:54 PM »

Hatton top-ten finish is looking a lot more live now but the JT top-ten appears to have been washed away.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 21, 2019, 06:05:22 PM »

I can't remember ever seeing a 4 day scorecard anything like J.B. Holmes'

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 21, 2019, 06:13:17 PM »

The scores were getting progressively bigger..

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 22, 2019, 09:06:01 AM »

Quite a range of views on the pace of Holmes & Koepka's comment;

https://twitter.com/WillGrayGC/status/1152998013637447680

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 22, 2019, 10:57:52 AM »

Quite a range of views on the pace of Holmes & Koepka's comment;

https://twitter.com/WillGrayGC/status/1152998013637447680

https://mobile.twitter.com/wiley77/status/1152962970621743104

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 22, 2019, 01:13:17 PM »

All this JB finger pointing misses one crucial point for me, it's his turn to hit and he can use his time however he wants. If Keopka or other players think he plays too slow for their liking then it's those players that have the issue. Complaining that someone plays slower than you want them to just looks like arrogance to me.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: