blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:04:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195980 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: June 22, 2020, 10:24:13 AM »

Both Niemann and Hatton lead at several points in last night's thrilling final round.

In the end they were both close but no cigar.

Well done Webb Simpson backers - he played some fantastic golf on the back nine.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 23, 2020, 02:19:07 AM »

Unlucky, Ralph. Crossbarred up.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/why-joel-dahmen-is-the-best-interview-on-the-pga-tour?

This is a good read, and not a bad living for a grafter.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 23, 2020, 11:14:54 AM »

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/why-joel-dahmen-is-the-best-interview-on-the-pga-tour?

Liked that, very interesting.   Bob's your uncle.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: June 23, 2020, 02:10:52 PM »

Liked that, very interesting.   Bob's your uncle.

Yeah, be nice if we all found a Bob Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 23, 2020, 04:13:21 PM »

Thanks Marky.

Enjoyed the article - I'll keep a closer eye on him now - I had noticed him because of the hat and his name's similarity to Dahmer.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: June 23, 2020, 04:56:10 PM »

I'll be keeping an eye out for Bob!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: June 23, 2020, 04:59:42 PM »

Just in case I have any thread/selection followers out there I have a juicy >300/1 fancy for this week.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: June 23, 2020, 05:13:29 PM »

In, obv.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: June 24, 2020, 10:34:01 AM »

This week it's The Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands in Conneticut.

Matt Wallace was starting to look like his old self and played really well for three rounds last week until his uncharacteristic blow-up in the final round so I think he's well overpriced - remember this is a player who nearly won the USPGA(T3) and finished T12 in the US Open in 2019.

Likewise Matt Fitzpatrick and Jordan Spieth, who have both been looking good at times without being able to string four rounds together.

Hopefully this is their week;

Matt Wallace 200/1 ew, 350+, and TT
Jordan Spieth @65 and TT
Matt Fitzpatrick @65 and TT

I was hugely impressed by Abraham Ancer's all round game last week and would have loved to have included him but his price is just too skinny to offer any value imo c30/1 - no doubt he will romp in now.

Good luck to all who play.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 25, 2020, 08:35:17 AM »

Sung Jae Im for me this week.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: June 25, 2020, 02:07:03 PM »

Matt Wallace was starting to look like his old self and played really well for three rounds last week until his uncharacteristic blow-up in the final round so I think he's well overpriced - remember this is a player who nearly won the USPGA(T3) and finished T12 in the US Open in 2019.

Likewise Matt Fitzpatrick and Jordan Spieth, who have both been looking good at times without being able to string four rounds together.

Jordan Spieth @65 and TT

I was hugely impressed by Abraham Ancer's all round game last week and would have loved to have included him but his price is just too skinny to offer any value imo c30/1 - no doubt he will romp in now.

Iā€™m in the hospital, so not watching but quite the morning already for Ancer, hole-in-one at 7, tee shot in the drink at 8, makes a 36 footer for par šŸ˜Š.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: June 25, 2020, 05:36:13 PM »

Jordan Spieth @65 and TT

Iā€™m in the hospital, so not watching but quite the morning already for Ancer, hole-in-one at 7, tee shot in the drink at 8, makes a 36 footer for par šŸ˜Š.

Just started watching myself as was out there hacking round the back nine as Marky so aptly put it.

Hope it's nothing too serious Kuku and you're back home soon.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 25, 2020, 05:48:59 PM »

Jordan Spieth @65 and TT

Just started watching myself as was out there hacking round the back nine as Marky so aptly put it.

Hope it's nothing too serious Kuku and you're back home soon.

Ha, hope you had fun on the course, I love playing golf in this sort of weather. Iā€™m all good šŸ‘, just standard checks, might be restarting immunotherapy in the autumn.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 27, 2020, 12:55:48 PM »

Abe Ancer(AA) @23 added to my depleted squad.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 28, 2020, 06:27:42 PM »

Could not resist a tiny bit of Mad Kevin Na @34 - it was like waving a red rag at a bull.

Mad Kev is playing with Mad Beefed-up Bryson which should make for an interesting and contrasting two-ball.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: