blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:56:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195988 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: July 01, 2020, 02:20:17 PM »

It's looking like a tough heat on the PGA tour this week on a course where the winning score was -25 last year.

My sole bet so far is Alex Noren ew @90/1 1/4 1-5.

Good luck to all who play.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: July 01, 2020, 04:18:33 PM »

Rory Sabbatini @85 looks like a bit of value and thusly added to my team.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: July 02, 2020, 07:53:15 AM »

I'll be looking to lay any brits that have a decent first round.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: July 02, 2020, 10:48:32 AM »

Luke Donald Top Ten @30/1 supplemented.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: July 03, 2020, 12:43:19 PM »

Obviously the flop-laggy Matt Wallace is a factor at the top of the leadearboard this week..

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: July 08, 2020, 11:22:39 AM »

This week on the PGA tour features the first installment from Muirfield Village GC in Ohio - The Workday Charity Open.

I have gone for a trio of excellent ball-strikers as that is what the course demands:

Xander Schaufele @23, Corey Conners @95, and Matt Wallace @200 - also bet them in TT market.

Good luck all.

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: July 09, 2020, 12:06:46 AM »

I’ve thrown a few darts, including Kuchar, Hadwin, Streelman, Champ and Byeong Hun An.

And in Austria I’m on Valinaki.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: July 09, 2020, 01:04:49 PM »

Done nada, but good luck, boys!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: July 14, 2020, 08:18:18 PM »

It's the real thing this week at Muirfield Village after last week's dress-rehearsal - The Memorial Tournament at Jack's place.

I've gone for Dustin Johnson @21(long gone after Coley put him up),

Daniel Berger @45/1 ew 1/4 1-5,

and a couple of speculative longshots:

Danny Willett and Harris English both @260.

Also had a few savers on the above in the top ten market.

Thrown a dart @26 on Lorenzo Gagli in the Euro-heat which starts at 7am tomorrow.

Good luck all.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: July 15, 2020, 10:51:33 PM »

Old mate Brooks Koepka@36 added to my team.

marcro

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: July 16, 2020, 09:58:34 AM »

Tony Finau was looking unbeatable in that charity exhibition last night. 

He partnered with Rahm against Poulter/McDowell in a 9 hole skins match. 

Him and Rahm won the first 8 skins scoring 9 under for the 8 holes.  They parred the 9th letting Poulter/McDowell win a skin for their charity.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 19, 2020, 01:21:27 PM »

We have a sweat with 260-poke Danny Willett in the final round tonight.

It'll need a collapse from 4-stroke leader Rahm for a shot at the win but the top ten@15 is certainly looking good.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: July 22, 2020, 06:25:04 PM »

After dusting myself down following Danny Willett's final-round 82(+10) debacle, I'm treading cautiously this week in the USA.

It's a much weaker field on paper and the course is much easier so the winning score should be at least -20.

I've gone for Richy Werenski @90/1 ew 1/4 1-5, and Luke Donald @29 to finish top ten.

No bet for me in The English Open as of yet.

Good luck!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 22, 2020, 08:15:11 PM »

There is one nice bit of value I've spotted in The English Open and that is Soren Kjeldsen@300/1 or 250/1.

I thought is was a palp. until I saw several bookies offering 200/1+ despite many only going 66/1.

I can only assume he's got the shanks or a limb hanging off* at that price in a really weak field - it's bonkers!

*I searched via Google and there's no mention of any injury.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 23, 2020, 02:48:17 PM »

Good luck, mate!

See Ben Coley had another winner the other day.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: