blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:59:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272573 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Poker player in McDonalds Prop bet: Price it up for me.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker player in McDonalds Prop bet: Price it up for me.....  (Read 13382 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 11:01:12 AM »

Hamburger happy meal with carrot sticks or fruit bag and water is less than 300 calories. You get 243 of them for the $800 left after salads. That's barely over 7000 calories for the whole thing minus the salads. Shaker side salad is 18 calories. So not even 7500 for the entire thing in 36 hours. There's gotta be some no happy meal stipulation but if not and the man isn't doing it this way he either wants a challenge or hates himself. Easiest $200k everrrrrrrrrrrrr.

300 x 243 = 72,900

You can't do happy meals as you are paying for the toy as well.  Unless you eat that too obv; only slightly increasing how stupid everyone thinks you are by agreeing to do so?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 11:10:40 AM »

It said you have to eat everything except the toy, which is why i assumed happy meals were fair game. Seems silly for the people laying to allow this though at someones only real chance of being able to do it.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 11:14:30 AM »

what are the genuine medical risks here?

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2017, 11:21:59 AM »

The guy on super size me was in real bad shape by the end of it, think he had to quit on advice of his doctors with a week(?) left. No idea about short term but must be risk of heart attack and some big gastric/digestive issues?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 11:39:12 AM »

what are the genuine medical risks here?

You hear of competitive eaters dyiing every so often.  Suspect somebody who isn't used to it is putting themselves at a bigger risk then I would be prepared to take.  That is before you take into account that he is going to be eating far more than a competive eater would.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 11:41:18 AM »

It said you have to eat everything except the toy, which is why i assumed happy meals were fair game. Seems silly for the people laying to allow this though at someones only real chance of being able to do it.

The rules I read said

Must eat everything that comes with order.

I assume that rules out happy meals. 

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 11:42:50 AM »

The rules I read said

Must eat everything that comes with order.

I assume that rules out happy meals. 

Click to see full-size image.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 01:10:15 PM »

Happy meals with 4 chicken nuggets and either carrot sticks or fruit bag has gotta be a no brainer here? Smallest chance of killing yourself, lowest calorie count and biggest margin for value for money?

Why do we want value for money - surely we want the exact opposite? (less food for more money).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2017, 01:14:18 PM »

Hamburger happy meal with carrot sticks or fruit bag and water is less than 300 calories. You get 243 of them for the $800 left after salads. That's barely over 7000 calories for the whole thing minus the salads. Shaker side salad is 18 calories. So not even 7500 for the entire thing in 36 hours. There's gotta be some no happy meal stipulation but if not and the man isn't doing it this way he either wants a challenge or hates himself. Easiest $200k everrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Did you go to school with Dianne Abbott?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »

I can't see that there's any medical risk whatsoever as he won't be able to get anywhere near finishing.

He'll chuck a few times then at some point realise he can't do it and quit before he's even got through his first 12 hours.

Lot's of people have wasted a lot of money here by the look of it.

If you halved the amount he had to spend it'd be interesting. Professional eaters would piss that so a random might have a chance.

It's probably all just a big wind up anyway.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2017, 01:25:06 PM »

More interesting bets would be setting over/under lines on how much water he would have to consume to attempt it and how many times he would need to piss/shit during the 36 hours!!!

I would fancy my chances at a big price of doing it if you halved the spend.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 01:25:30 PM »

Did you go to school with Dianne Abbott?

She was my maths teacher.

Happy meals with 4 chicken nuggets and either carrot sticks or fruit bag has gotta be a no brainer here? Smallest chance of killing yourself, lowest calorie count and biggest margin for value for money?

Why do we want value for money - surely we want the exact opposite? (less food for more money).

Yeh this is what i meant.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 01:31:46 PM »

I can't see that there's any medical risk whatsoever as he won't be able to get anywhere near finishing.

He'll chuck a few times then at some point realise he can't do it and quit before he's even got through his first 12 hours.

Lot's of people have wasted a lot of money here by the look of it.

If you halved the amount he had to spend it'd be interesting. Professional eaters would piss that so a random might have a chance.

It's probably all just a big wind up anyway.

It seems your stomach can explode, though you are likely to puke it all out before it happens. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/can-eating-too-much-make-your-stomach-burst-1C6436940

3 litres of food doesn't sound much in the context of this bet. 

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2017, 04:22:50 PM »

I think the key is having the ability to chuck up whatever you consume. You'd need to make sure you chewed everything really well so that when the inevitable happens it's easy on the way out.

How about this for the possible angle. The rule is that he can puke as much as he likes as long as he doesn't force it. How much is an ice cream desert? Just buy a grands worth of those, wait for them to melt then drink the lot. He'll be chucking up and shitting like a trooper but he'll get through the lot quite easily I'd have thought. Even better if he's lactose intolerant as they won't even make it as far as his stomach.

$2 each maybe for a little tub? 500 tubs barely the size of a shot once melted. Loads of calories compared to the optimal calorie option but easy to consume even when feeling shit and easy to throw up.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2017, 06:56:29 PM »

would it be easier without a gallbladder?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: