blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:29:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Manchester Arena bombing
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester Arena bombing  (Read 71134 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 10, 2017, 11:17:29 PM »

Any examples of tommy Robinson being racist?

Does forming and leading the biggest racist group this decade count?

He left and CHANGED his ways

Ah my bad, I take it all back.

Long live Tommy Robinson.

Best Bitter.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 10, 2017, 11:21:39 PM »

I'm guessing you linked the wrong video, unless you can tell me at what time in that video he's racist lol
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 10, 2017, 11:21:58 PM »

Have you met him mate?  I have, he ran like fuck having tried airing his bile. 

I thought he was the hard man
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 10, 2017, 11:28:07 PM »

Lloyd or Harry?

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 10, 2017, 11:28:45 PM »

Scientology seems a bit daft
Sorry if that makes me racist
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 10, 2017, 11:41:23 PM »

Have you met him mate?  I have, he ran like fuck having tried airing his bile. 

I thought he was the hard man

He thought he was, just the same way you don't think your a racist arsehole.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 10, 2017, 11:42:55 PM »

It's because of my thoughts on Scientology isn't it
The scientologist race
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 10, 2017, 11:59:38 PM »

The scientologist race

We are all the same race. 

Racism isn't about race, it is about ethnicity.  Ethnicity goes deeper than just skin colour.

If you only print negative stories about Muslims, then people are going to start thinking you have a mistaken belief that you are superior to Muslims.   

For example you showed a video where Tommy Robinson claimed 87% of grooming is by Muslims, which isn't even close to the truth.  Even after reviewing the video, you failed to spot it.  If you were a bit more balanced, something like that would set alarm bells ringing.  As it fits in line with yours and Tommy's prejudices about Muslims you don't have that little bell thst goes off and say "Hold on, doesn't a lot of grooming go on within families and didn't Jimmy Saville do 500 just by himself?"

Have a good evening.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2017, 04:15:19 AM »

The scientologist race

Racism isn't about race, it is about ethnicity.  Ethnicity goes deeper than just skin colour.

If you only print negative stories about Muslims, then people are going to start thinking you have a mistaken belief that you are superior to Muslims.   

For example you showed a video where Tommy Robinson claimed 87% of grooming is by Muslims, which isn't even close to the truth.  Even after reviewing the video, you failed to spot it.  If you were a bit more balanced, something like that would set alarm bells ringing.  As it fits in line with yours and Tommy's prejudices about Muslims you don't have that little bell thst goes off and say "Hold on, doesn't a lot of grooming go on within families and didn't Jimmy Saville do 500 just by himself?"

Have a good evening.

http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed

Even if he got the stats wrong, in that video he's debating what he feels is an issue.

Who here has a positive outlook on Scientology? I imagine most people think it's a joke religion, doesn't make them racist. Lots of negative stories everywhere on the internet about them, I hope certain people in this thread battle against that.  Same thing isn't it.

teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2017, 06:58:58 AM »

Exstream and Timothy whilst being a bit bonkers do make some valid points.

Criticising islam is not racist, by definition it can't be racist. So better to say that criticising Islam is not bigoted. Scientology is clearly point-and-laugh-at-loud  ridiculous, and merely granting it the dignity of a straight face is asking too much. I would also argue it's a dangerous, harmful cult.

"It is time we admitted that we are not at war with "terrorism". We are at war with Islam. "

" The only problem with Islamic fundamentalism are the fundamentals of Islam. "

Quotes from an extreme bigot, right?

Wrong, its quotes from hero of the progressive left and one of trumps most erudite ctitics, Sam Harris.

Another quote from him that I feel is even more salient to this debate

"multiculturalism has left a secular Europe very slow to address the looming problem of religious extremism among its immigrants. The people who speak most sensibly about the threat that Islam poses to Europe are actually fascists. To say that this does not bode well for liberalism is an understatement: It does not bode well for the future of civilization. "

hitchen, Harris, Dawkins, Bertrand Russell are all writers and thinkers that have criticised Islam. None could be fairly  described as bigotted, all have said things that Tommy Robinson would agree with.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2017, 09:51:15 AM »

The scientologist race

Have a good evening.

http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed

Even if he got the stats wrong, in that video he's debating what he feels is an issue.

Who here has a positive outlook on Scientology? I imagine most people think it's a joke religion, doesn't make them racist. Lots of negative stories everywhere on the internet about them, I hope certain people in this thread battle against that.  Same thing isn't it.

He gets his stats wrong because they feed into his prejudices.  Exactly the same with you and the person who put up that site. 

Asians make up only 10% of sex offenders here.  Even if they were all Muslim that is a long way short of 90%.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012

Whilst there is little doubt, Muslims are massively over-represented in grooming gangs, that is just one part of child sex offences, and even then it isn't 90%.  See https://fullfact.org/news/are-asians-disproportionately-represented-prosecutions-sex-offences/

Paedophile rings are almost entirely white for example, and as I said Jimmy Saville managed 500 child sex offences on his own.  Part of the reason he got away with it for so long is that people are prejudiced and didn't believe someone like Jimmy Saville would do the things that children said he had done.  When people like Stuart Hall were arrested, many people I know said he can't have done it.  I know people who still think a huge proportion of the Saville victims were just money grabbers.  Find them a possible Muslim perpetrator, I expect the number who give them the benefit of the doubt is close to zero.

People are just way more likely to believe things that are in line with their natural prejudices.  You see it all over twitter from that photoshopped UDA mural that so many people wanted to believe was true, to ridiculous statistics used to put down the other side in the election campaign. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 11, 2017, 11:14:28 AM »

Scientology is clearly point-and-laugh-at-loud  ridiculous, and merely granting it the dignity of a straight face is asking too much. I would also argue it's a dangerous, harmful cult.

Get him boys.
He's being racist.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 11, 2017, 12:44:41 PM »

Scientology is clearly point-and-laugh-at-loud  ridiculous, and merely granting it the dignity of a straight face is asking too much. I would also argue it's a dangerous, harmful cult.

Get him boys.
He's being racist.

Hope you're preparing for the onslaught for daring to be intolerant of Scientology. Filthy bigot.
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 11, 2017, 12:55:04 PM »

i'm pretty intolerant / mocking /  with most religous belief.

where i dont find it patronisingly quaint and risable i find it to be morally weak and dangerous.

ho hum.

i've never been accused of bigotry though.

you dont need made-up nonsense spouted by people like tommy robinson to show up the immoral heart of religion. you can quote actual tracts from religious texts to do that. 

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 11, 2017, 01:30:43 PM »

Get him boys.
He's being racist.

Hope you're preparing for the onslaught for daring to be intolerant of Scientology. Filthy bigot.

I think this sums the thread up.

No one will change anyone's mind, complete waste of time all round.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: