blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:45:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  BLONDE FPL Thread 2017/18
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLONDE FPL Thread 2017/18  (Read 57352 times)
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:25:57 PM »

PAYOUTS:

Please see a breakdown on the league prizes for the various Blonde FPL leagues 2017/2018.

League Cup

Prize winners:

🏆 Two Sisters Probably (Chris Brammer) £80
Runner up - Bluffallo Bantams (Paul Foulder) £40
Beaten semi-finalists - £10 x 2 rinswun and stribling
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FA Cup

Prize winners:

Winner: Bluffalo Bantams (Paul_Foulder) £160 🏆
Runner-up: The Dazzler (The Dazzler) £80
Beaten semi-finalists:
Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £20
Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £20
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Champions League Prizes

Winner: Little General (non blonde) £240
Runner-up Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £120
Beaten semi-finalists:
Monson Magic (Mitch) and The Boys (Noose) £30 each
£100 Classic:
1st. Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £1,000
2nd. The Silkworms (non blonde) £650
3rd. No Kane No Gain (SuperJez) £400
4th. Celery 2018 (non blonde) £250
£50 Classic
1st. Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £425
2nd. No Kane No Gain (SuperJez) £255
3rd. Athletico Kofty (Ryg) £170
£25 Classic
1st. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £200
2nd. UseTheForster (Mark_Porter) £120
3rd. Stevie's Wonders (Teacake) £80
£10 Classic
1st. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £90
2nd. UseTheForster (Mark_Porter) £55
3rd. Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £35
Free league (£50 added)
1st. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £25
2nd. UseTheForster (Mark_Porter) £15
3rd. Valar Dohaeris FC (SheriffFatman) £10
£20 H2H
1st. Valar Dohaeris FC (SherriffFatman) £280
2nd. Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £150
3rd. Monson Magic (Mitch) £100
Playoff winner: Valar Dohaeris FC (SherriffFatman) £70
Playoff runner-up: Two Sisters Probably (NigDawg) £40

Last Man Standing
1st. (.)(.) (Gherkin) £240
2nd. No Place I'd Radebe (Horneris) £160
3rd. No Kane No Gain (SuperJez) £80
4th. Team name censored (DropTheHammer) £40
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:54:37 PM by dino1980 » Logged
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:23:41 PM »

Will be in 1,2,3,4,5 & 6. Thanks for running!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Noose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 12:38:18 AM »

5. £30 Cups package (open to all)
Open to all comers. Again the cups have a lot of variance. There will be a Champions League (£15), an FA Cup (£10) and a League Cup (£5).

Do we sign up separately for the Champions league (15), FA cup (10) etc or is it an all or nothing deal?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 01:47:08 AM »

you have numbered both the £25 and £50 as number 3

but i will be in the free, £10,£25,H2H,cup,LMS for £105 just give me a few days to case the bank before i rob it

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
christianu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 02:03:04 AM »

Yes, FPL is back for the 17/18 season. Big thanks to Greg/Tom for running the leagues with such efficiency.

They’ve handed that responsibility over to Mark_Porter and myself and the good news is that apart from that very little else has changed. The only addition to last year’s leagues is one extra mid-tier Classic league and the ability to enter two of the real money Classic leagues, as there were a few requests to be able to play more than one.

CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS 12 PM BST FRIDAY 11TH AUGUST

The season starts on a Friday this year, I’m very likely to be travelling on this date and will not be glued to Blonde, so if at all possible get your entries in before the 11th.

This thread is for classic FPL, for Draft FPL details see here: http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=67693.0

Entry is open to Blonde members only (over three months and over 30 posts) unless otherwise stated.

Classic Leagues:

1. Free League
Open to all Blonde members. There will be a £20 prize for the winner and £10 for 2nd place. These prizes are strictly for players that haven't won a prize in the pay leagues.

2. £10 Classic
Open to all Blonde members, except those who’ve entered the £100 league. You can only play two of the real money classic leagues though.

3. £25 Classic (NEW).
Open to all Blonde members. Open to all Blonde members, except those who’ve entered the £100 league. You can only play two of the real money classic leagues though.

3. £50 Classic.
Open to all Blonde members, you can only enter two of the classic leagues though.

Notes: As stated above you can only enter two of the real money leagues. The only caveat to this is that any Blonde who enters the £100 Classic may, in addition, only enter the £50 Classic league to stop any gaming of the system or sharking the £10/£25 leagues.

Open to all:

4. £20 H2H (open to all)
Open to all comers. The H2H format lends to more variance so outside 'sharks' aren't particularly favoured.

Open to all comers. Again the cups have a lot of variance. There will be a Champions League (£15), an FA Cup (£10) and a League Cup (£5).

6. £20 Last Man Standing. (open to all)
Open to all comers. As it says. The lowest scoring player in the league is eliminated every week until you have the last man standing.

7. £100 Classic (open to all)
Open to all comers.

Payment:

In order of preference:

1) Bank – when sending please include your Blonde Name (FPL) as the ref: e.g. Tikay (FPL)
2) Paypal – make sure you use the send to friend/family option otherwise I will not receive the full amount and you will not be entered into the league.
3) Stars – send in £ (Pounds) only, please.

If you're interested, send me and/or Mark_Porter a pm with what leagues you want to play and, once payment is received, one of us will send you the codes.

Any questions, please fire away.

Hi mate

I entered last years leagues courtesy of speaking to Tom via Facebook, the season before I entered via posting after Tom alerted me to this league on 2+2. My username is THEGOATIAN on that forum.

Anyway he said that the £100 league was open to anybody, not just active blonde members, and from what I can garner from your very detailed post that seems to be the case again this year. If my understanding is indeed correct I would love to play the £100 classic again and in-fact I was lucky enough to win it last year so it would be nice to defend the title!

My problem being I am unable to send PM's whatsoever, I believe this may be an issue with my lack of activity and/or low post count. Can anybody help me in regards to pointing me in the right direction. I will happily send by Paypal. Sorry for the long post.

Thank you

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 07:07:51 AM »

Yes, FPL is back for the 17/18 season. Big thanks to Greg/Tom for running the leagues with such efficiency.

They’ve handed that responsibility over to Mark_Porter and myself and the good news is that apart from that very little else has changed. The only addition to last year’s leagues is one extra mid-tier Classic league and the ability to enter two of the real money Classic leagues, as there were a few requests to be able to play more than one.

CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS 12 PM BST FRIDAY 11TH AUGUST

The season starts on a Friday this year, I’m very likely to be travelling on this date and will not be glued to Blonde, so if at all possible get your entries in before the 11th.

This thread is for classic FPL, for Draft FPL details see here: http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=67693.0

Entry is open to Blonde members only (over three months and over 30 posts) unless otherwise stated.

Classic Leagues:

1. Free League
Open to all Blonde members. There will be a £20 prize for the winner and £10 for 2nd place. These prizes are strictly for players that haven't won a prize in the pay leagues.

2. £10 Classic
Open to all Blonde members, except those who’ve entered the £100 league. You can only play two of the real money classic leagues though.

3. £25 Classic (NEW).
Open to all Blonde members. Open to all Blonde members, except those who’ve entered the £100 league. You can only play two of the real money classic leagues though.

3. £50 Classic.
Open to all Blonde members, you can only enter two of the classic leagues though.

Notes: As stated above you can only enter two of the real money leagues. The only caveat to this is that any Blonde who enters the £100 Classic may, in addition, only enter the £50 Classic league to stop any gaming of the system or sharking the £10/£25 leagues.

Open to all:

4. £20 H2H (open to all)
Open to all comers. The H2H format lends to more variance so outside 'sharks' aren't particularly favoured.

6. £20 Last Man Standing. (open to all)
Open to all comers. As it says. The lowest scoring player in the league is eliminated every week until you have the last man standing.

7. £100 Classic (open to all)
Open to all comers.

Payment:

In order of preference:

1) Bank – when sending please include your Blonde Name (FPL) as the ref: e.g. Tikay (FPL)
2) Paypal – make sure you use the send to friend/family option otherwise I will not receive the full amount and you will not be entered into the league.
3) Stars – send in £ (Pounds) only, please.

If you're interested, send me and/or Mark_Porter a pm with what leagues you want to play and, once payment is received, one of us will send you the codes.

Any questions, please fire away.

Hi mate

I entered last years leagues courtesy of speaking to Tom via Facebook, the season before I entered via posting after Tom alerted me to this league on 2+2. My username is THEGOATIAN on that forum.

Anyway he said that the £100 league was open to anybody, not just active blonde members, and from what I can garner from your very detailed post that seems to be the case again this year. If my understanding is indeed correct I would love to play the £100 classic again and in-fact I was lucky enough to win it last year so it would be nice to defend the title!

My problem being I am unable to send PM's whatsoever, I believe this may be an issue with my lack of activity and/or low post count. Can anybody help me in regards to pointing me in the right direction. I will happily send by Paypal. Sorry for the long post.

Thank you

Morning bud.

Yes, you need to have made 10 (TEN) posts before you can send PM's.

Once that is achieved, your PM function should work normally.

I'm sure, between us, we can get you up to 10 posts reasonably quickly.

Look around the other threads, the Betting ones, or football team threads, & make a few observations.

PS - What team do you support?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 09:49:40 AM »

Do we sign up separately for the Champions league (15), FA cup (10) etc or is it an all or nothing deal?

Hi, all or nothing deal.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 09:50:25 AM »

you have numbered both the £25 and £50 as number 3

but i will be in the free, £10,£25,H2H,cup,LMS for £105 just give me a few days to case the bank before i rob it

Good spot  Smiley
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 09:54:33 AM »

Hi mate

Thank you

The maverick legend that is THEGOATIAN! If you have a chance to get to 10 posts on here please do so, I have an account over on 2+2 (Same handle) so I should be able to reach out to you over there.
degston77

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 10:33:44 AM »

In for 1&2. Junior Senior held my money from last season don't know if he passed it on. Thanks
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 10:50:36 AM »

PM sent. Thanks for taking over the mantle guys.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »

In 1,2,3 for starters and may join the cups one later.

Thanks for running this Nick and Mark.

I'm not sure if I have your bank deets Nick.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
christianu

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2017, 06:28:08 PM »

Hi Dino i got your PM on 2+2 but I'll respond here to get this post count rising.

Sent the money and thanks for the welcoming hospitality mate. I hope Silkworms does join us again this year, I'm sure he will want his crown back and I doubt he'll ever go without Kane again!

Tikay, I'm a Man City fan as I am from Manchester of course, and yes before you all start chanting in unison, I was there when we were shit! I'll probably post around the betting forum as I do love a good bet.

Cheers guys
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2017, 06:35:12 PM »

Hi Dino i got your PM on 2+2 but I'll respond here to get this post count rising.

Sent the money and thanks for the welcoming hospitality mate. I hope Silkworms does join us again this year, I'm sure he will want his crown back and I doubt he'll ever go without Kane again!

Tikay, I'm a Man City fan as I am from Manchester of course, and yes before you all start chanting in unison, I was there when we were shit! I'll probably post around the betting forum as I do love a good bet.

Cheers guys

Good stuff - we even have a Man City thread, here;

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=66031.1455

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »

Cheers guys

I'd be interested to know how you seem to get your team captain right almost every single week - serious skillz there!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: