blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:47:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272584 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  What's the most unpopular benign opinion you hold?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's the most unpopular benign opinion you hold?  (Read 27424 times)
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 25, 2017, 08:16:42 PM »

princess diana was not a person who should have been revered: far from being a selfless person, she was a person who chased power, money, and celebrity. and she didnt mind who she slept with to get it. she probably never had a complex thought in her life and the idea that she was in any sense dedicated to charity is nonsense. she wasnt a victim of the paparazzi, she was in cahoots with them. she chose to bum around with playboys who allowed drunk drivers to ferry them from ritz to palace in supercars, and she ended up a victim of the drunk driver she chose to get into a car with. a very ordinary person
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: August 25, 2017, 08:23:05 PM »

Morecambe and Wise were shite.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2017, 08:50:48 PM »

Nandos is dogshite for peasants.

Morecambe and Wise were shite.

cats are shit pets and really rather cunty animals

You've never met the right cat!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2017, 10:24:36 PM »

For peasants I'd imagine it's actually rather luxurious.

For people who live above the poverty line then yes there are most likely better options.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2017, 10:31:45 PM »

For peasants I'd imagine it's actually rather luxurious.

For people who live above the poverty line then yes there are most likely better options.

How do we define peasants these days? Austerity results in about 7.5 million people in our country living in poverty. I wonder if the food bank puts on a better spread than Nando's?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2017, 10:50:09 PM »

On chav food, I dipped into Taco Bell in Notts last week and thought the beef tacos were pretty decent. Far higher level of chav food than the shit Nando's serves up  Shocked
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2017, 11:00:04 PM »

princess diana was not a person who should have been revered: far from being a selfless person, she was a person who chased power, money, and celebrity. and she didnt mind who she slept with to get it. she probably never had a complex thought in her life and the idea that she was in any sense dedicated to charity is nonsense. she wasnt a victim of the paparazzi, she was in cahoots with them. she chose to bum around with playboys who allowed drunk drivers to ferry them from ritz to palace in supercars, and she ended up a victim of the drunk driver she chose to get into a car with. a very ordinary person

Agree with most of this.

And yet she was still a 100 times better person than any of the royal family.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2017, 12:13:55 AM »

Once people reach a certain age they shouldn't be allowed to vote any more. I don't know what this age should be but somewhere around retirement age when policy doesn't affect you as much seems about right.

Given your stance on people on benefits (i largely agree apart from those who are disabled in some way physical or mental) i think it's better to have people on benefits unable to vote rather than older folk.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2017, 12:31:34 AM »

Russell Brand lacks any talent.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2017, 12:49:23 AM »

Russell Brand lacks any talent.

It goes way beyond that, he is just an utter cock....
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2017, 06:15:23 AM »

Agree with most of this.

"a person who chased power, money, and celebrity. and she didnt mind who she slept with to get it."

So that person is 100 times better than this person  for instance? How does that work then?

Click to see full-size image.

The older I get, the better I was.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 28, 2017, 04:10:22 PM »

My window cleaner stopped coming even though I owe him £60 for 4 lots of cleaning. He wanted to collect money on a day that I wasn't home and he wouldn't come any other day so he stopped coming. I think I bought some socks with the £60 Smiley

I pay mine by bank transfer if I forget to tape the £16 in an envelope to the back door. Did yours insist on seeing the whites of your eyes for the transaction  Cheesy

I had trouble finding a local one who would get up there on the ladder - which I think produces better results - but he tries to come once a month...no thanks!
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2017, 04:12:35 PM »

Agree with most of this.

"a person who chased power, money, and celebrity. and she didnt mind who she slept with to get it."

So that person is 100 times better than this person  for instance? How does that work then?

A lot of people are incensed at the fact that a select few are lucky enough to be born into the Royal family, perhaps this is Keith''s gripe?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2017, 04:30:05 PM »

Agree with most of this.

A lot of people are incensed at the fact that a select few are lucky enough to be born into the Royal family, perhaps this is Keith''s gripe?

Nah, it can't be that. Princess Di was lucky enough to marry into the Royal Family, which must make her as least as bad as Princess Charlotte in the jammy stakes.

The older I get, the better I was.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2017, 05:03:15 PM »

The best sauce to accompany a steak is

There is no steak that can't be improved by it.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: