blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:26:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Give me a break
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Give me a break  (Read 176600 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: April 26, 2019, 07:51:14 PM »

I could be responsible for the biggest bok since Tony Bolton came with me to Marylebone St. Court one morning in 1983 to provide a little morale support.(don't ask!)

Anyhow no sooner have I had a decent even-money bet on Willo to win his second-round match against Dave Giblet than I see it's now 7/4 and Willo's in hossie with chest-pains.

I hope Willo makes a speedy recovery and gets prescribed a few beta-blockers to give us both some morale support tomorrow.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: April 26, 2019, 07:53:12 PM »

FFS, put that much on you've almost killed him!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 27, 2019, 11:19:34 AM »

Beta-blockers just kicking in nicely now.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #843 on: April 27, 2019, 03:04:19 PM »

Eurosport commentator claimed Higgins is 2nd greatest player ever, behind Ronnie. Hendry & Davis at least you'd have to put above him right? Can see him in the pack with Higgins/White etc

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 27, 2019, 03:09:18 PM »

Thanks to whoever put Bradford up for relegation from L1, great shout at 10-1.

EDIT-should have been posted in TFT, if a mod could move thanks.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 27, 2019, 06:04:48 PM »

Maguire must have lumped Cahill Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 27, 2019, 07:38:57 PM »

"It goes without saying" quips Mike Hallett who always seems to say it anyway, sometimes twice.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 27, 2019, 07:51:02 PM »

"It goes without saying" quips Mike Hallett who always seems to say it anyway, sometimes twice.

Thankfully I'm always watching in the office while I work, so have it muted Cheesy

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: April 27, 2019, 08:14:02 PM »

I'm impressed with Gilbert. He doesn't shy away from much does he?

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 27, 2019, 09:14:20 PM »

As Williams pulls one back to go 9-12 down, camera focuses on Mark Williams son in the audience, who is listening to the commentary on one of those earpieces.

"Your Dad is not dead yet".

That's followed by an awkward silence then a lengthy extraction from the hole he had dug.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #850 on: April 28, 2019, 12:00:58 AM »

As Williams pulls one back to go 9-12 down, camera focuses on Mark Williams son in the audience, who is listening to the commentary on one of those earpieces.

"Your Dad is not dead yet".

That's followed by an awkward silence then a lengthy extraction from the hole he had dug.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 29, 2019, 07:58:47 PM »

I'm now convinced that these corner-pockets are softer than shite after the plants that Ding is potting - even going for them would normally be considered madness.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #852 on: April 29, 2019, 08:25:03 PM »

I'm now convinced that these corner-pockets are softer than shite after the plants that Ding is potting - even going for them would normally be considered madness.

Yes, I said that early doors. Loads of balls going in off the near jaw.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 29, 2019, 09:07:51 PM »

Is it just me that reckons Trump's cue is not lining up straight and he's adjusting slightly on every shot?

That would explain his lack of long-potting success and if he was playing anyone but Maguire in the quarters I'd be opposing him.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #854 on: April 29, 2019, 09:54:36 PM »

Do you think people's heads get bigger as they get older? Bingham's head looks huge now and my head seems much bigger than was. It's like a 50 shilling pot now.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: