blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:47:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The long overdue (no staking) tennis betting and discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 53 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The long overdue (no staking) tennis betting and discussion thread  (Read 91952 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2021, 08:31:04 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wta-indian-wells/winner

Indian Wells prices up.  Couldn't see anything on betfair

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 06, 2021, 03:12:41 PM »

Proper timber going on with those prices.  Raducanu opened favourite and everyone shortening bar Unibet.  She hasn't been above 9/1 on Betfair since they opened.

FWIW Paddy Power laid me another £2.50 at 10/1 when they opened, and nobody laid me anything from here.  Will be interesting to look back at all this in 12 months. 

HYPE.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 06, 2021, 04:20:19 PM »

Proper timber going on with those prices.  Raducanu opened favourite and everyone shortening bar Unibet.  She hasn't been above 9/1 on Betfair since they opened.

FWIW Paddy Power laid me another £2.50 at 10/1 when they opened, and nobody laid me anything from here.  Will be interesting to look back at all this in 12 months. 

HYPE.

Baldy was first to put up 10/1 yesterday but that soon became 8/1.

365 are 11/2.

Not sure many can get on with Stan/Unibet.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 06, 2021, 05:49:01 PM »

i want to cash out my £25 must be worth £40 now :-) cant cash out on this type of special bet

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2021, 06:11:38 PM »

These odds are crazy. Everyone has lost their minds
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2021, 06:21:45 PM »

I think I am going to lay her on the machine in the outright and bet against her in every match she plays. I will be interested to see the odds for her first match.

She has no coach, hasn't played in a month and has never played vs a top ten player.

I want to take some of the drugs you guys are taking who are all piling on!
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2021, 06:47:10 PM »

I think I am going to lay her on the machine in the outright and bet against her in every match she plays. I will be interested to see the odds for her first match.

She has no coach, hasn't played in a month and has never played vs a top ten player.

Cheesy
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2021, 07:43:03 PM »

These odds are crazy. Everyone has lost their minds

100% in your camp.  Will be laying to the max around 5/1 outright.  She could be the next Graf or the next Jen C!  Who knows. 
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2021, 08:28:10 PM »

The top 10 is just a technicality really.  She beat 11 and 12 easily and Sakkari is 5th in the race, so her form is 3rd best here?   

Think the Simona Halep match will be interesting if they both win their openers, given she is one of Raducanu's heroes and one of my favourite players.   

Hardly piling on, just got a bet on at 11.5 on Betfair for the sweat.  You had plenty of chance to lay 10s.  I have no idea where this ends.  I have watched pretty much every recent match, and the progress has been astonishing.  She is bound to put in a bad performance in a match some time soon, but will enjoy the ride until then.   

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2021, 08:44:07 PM »

The top 10 is just a technicality really.  She beat 11 and 12 easily and Sakkari is 5th in the race, so her form is 3rd best here?   

Think the Simona Halep match will be interesting if they both win their openers, given she is one of Raducanu's heroes and one of my favourite players.   

Hardly piling on, just got a bet on at 11.5 on Betfair for the sweat.  You had plenty of chance to lay 10s.  I have no idea where this ends.  I have watched pretty much every recent match, and the progress has been astonishing.  She is bound to put in a bad performance in a match some time soon, but will enjoy the ride until then.   

I mean - she is going to start as a clear favourite against Halep judging from the outright odds. How is that even possible?

I have been working all day and haven't had chance to get on the machine, so I didn't get the 10s on there - but I will certainly be getting involved!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2021, 07:21:38 AM »

Well that wasn't good

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2021, 10:28:03 AM »

The ultimate bounce.   Back to reality sweetie.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2021, 01:00:45 PM »

hey feel for poor bergeroo

I think I am going to ...... bet against her in every match she plays

dripping roast put back in the larder after one brief viewing.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2021, 02:26:55 PM »

Is the hype and madness over now?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2021, 05:36:58 PM »

Is the hype and madness over now?

Probably not, best price 8/1 for the Austalian Open.  Swiatek is 14/1 by comparison. 

I don't see one game making much difference, she got over Wimbledon soon enough. 

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 53 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: