blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:56:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Changes you would implement to revive the UK
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Changes you would implement to revive the UK  (Read 10850 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2018, 11:03:01 PM »

I am not saying murder is justified for stealing a van - I am saying that murder is justified for stealing my van on my property. If you come onto my property with the intent to steal anything then you risk if you get caught a good is a good kicking if this leads to your demise so be it.

If you break into my house then your in big trouble if I catch you.

I do not condone murder but if you kill someone through protecting your goods or family so be it. Whether its a bit of scrap lead or a car.

There is no need to thieve - you can always make an honest living if you try.

I was raised in a caravan until I was seven travelling the country my family were thespians and put on plays at different venues. I left school at ten and went to work for Showground people who owned arcades on piers - calling out the bingo - fixing machines, that kind stuff. It was good really nice genuine people - then mysteriously the piers caught fire.

People often get confused between Gypsies, travelers and showground people and bunch them together but though there is a link they are different. This has been explained to me by a good mate who comes from the showground fraternity.

Hope this answers your question -

Now that's a proper answer, one I can't (and wouldn't want to) argue with.

The older I get, the better I was.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2018, 11:40:50 PM »

Arguments make absolutely no sense to me.

Obviously people shouldn't steal stuff, but even more obviously, someone stealing something from you should not give you free license to kill them.

Revive the UK was the question, aspiration, prosperity, education these things will revive the UK, what exactly will capital punishment do to boost the nation? We can take kids of the street corners and give them jobs as executioners? As far as a national issue goes I would say serial murderers and how they're dealt with is pretty far down the list.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: