blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:01:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool v Man City tonight
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool v Man City tonight  (Read 9251 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2018, 03:59:48 PM »

2-0 Liverpool. Klopp overcelebrates the second goal and then tells the reporter after the game that the job is only half done and they can't get too excited.

Pretty close Wink

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2018, 05:42:09 PM »

After their team bus is damaged by Liverpool fans, Man City borrow one from local authorities:

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2018, 09:05:29 PM »

view from city's bus last night, a descent into darkness amid the terraced arse end of anfield

no wonder all the nice boys in midfield went missing.

https://twitter.com/shgkes/status/981941623666937857

kp24

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2018, 11:33:10 AM »

Great game and atmosphere when I went the other night didn’t know till after about bus mindless idiots who spoil it for everyone else but great performance from the team especially first half on our day we can beat anyone.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2018, 06:01:35 PM »

Great game and atmosphere when I went the other night didn’t know till after about bus mindless idiots who spoil it for everyone else but great performance from the team especially first half on our day we can beat anyone.

Thankfully you only play like that against us and not the likes of Burnley/West Brom/Swansea etc, otherwise you'd walk the league every year!

Best Bitter.
engy

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2018, 08:05:32 PM »

Thankfully you only play like that against us and not the likes of Burnley/West Brom/Swansea etc, otherwise you'd walk the league every year!

Bitter much 😜
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2018, 08:13:13 PM »

view from city's bus last night, a descent into darkness amid the terraced arse end of anfield

no wonder all the nice boys in midfield went missing.

https://twitter.com/shgkes/status/981941623666937857

Fucking disgraceful bunch of chavs, don’t get why this isn’t a bigger deal that needs to be properly called out?

It’s not even like it’s a small number of dickheads involved, there are literally thousands of people lining the streets abusing them and chucking stuff.

No wonder I’ve never properly followed football, in the brief moments in my life it’s caught my eye the interest has always been quickly extinguished by chavs behaving like arseholes which has put me off from getting more involved....
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2018, 09:19:17 PM »

if carling made football supporters...

a weird little flip to the story, the replacement city bus stopped on the way back in and their medical staff helped a little girl who was ill/injured right outside one of the pubs where they got bottled, booed and mooned.

still a storm in a teacup for me.

a few beer bottles and fat arse cheeks on show and the blue half of manchester start sucking their thumbs and asking uefa to took them into bed with an overturned result.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2018, 09:34:54 PM »

a weird little flip to the story, the replacement city bus stopped on the way back in and their medical staff helped a little girl who was ill/injured right outside one of the pubs where they got bottled, booed and mooned.

a few beer bottles and fat arse cheeks on show and the blue half of manchester start sucking their thumbs and asking uefa to took them into bed with an overturned result.

I don’t follow any football team but I think this chav shit should be fully stamped out of football, it’s a total disgrace to your ‘beautiful game’....

If I saw anything like this in the sports I follow I would be fucking embarrassed and doubt I would follow them any more.....

To some it’s almost like behaving like a dickhead chav is a badge of honour, seriously wtf?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 09:36:30 PM by Woodsey » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2018, 10:58:23 PM »

I don’t follow any football team but I think this chav shit should be fully stamped out of football, it’s a total disgrace to your ‘beautiful game’....

If I saw anything like this in the sports I follow I would be fucking embarrassed and doubt I would follow them any more.....

To some it’s almost like behaving like a dickhead chav is a badge of honour, seriously wtf?

It was some really poor behaviour from a selection of Liverpool fans, but sadly we expect nothing less from that lot.

Best Bitter.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2018, 11:33:11 PM »

It was some really poor behaviour from a selection of Liverpool fans, but sadly we expect nothing less from that lot.

People in glass houses...

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2018, 11:34:55 PM »

People in glass houses...

....shouldn't throw bottles?

Best Bitter.
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2018, 11:51:40 PM »

The casual racism of pool fans when worshipping Suareze was  much worse than flinging some bottles at a bus. And most of their most passionate fans are embarrassing whoppers who collect enemal badges, take themselves far too seriously and show a  penchant for cod latin banners.  They make a lot of noise and are at least passionate though.

Amazed that city fans are so sanitised to be comparing wed night to hysel, and acting like throwing bottles at buses is something that no city fan would ever do.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2018, 12:17:41 AM »

The casual racism of pool fans when worshipping Suareze was  much worse than flinging some bottles at a bus. And most of their most passionate fans are embarrassing whoppers who collect enemal badges, take themselves far too seriously and show a  penchant for cod latin banners.  They make a lot of noise and are at least passionate though.

Amazed that city fans are so sanitised to be comparing wed night to hysel, and acting like throwing bottles at buses is something that no city fan would ever do.

Where do you find this stuff? Smiley Do you trawl forums looking for the most dramatic of posts?

I think most level headed football fans accept that a fair few dickheads follow their team (look at the types of people who follow England abroad!), City certainly have plenty.

I do think it was particularly scummy behaviour from those Liverpool fans though; it wasn't a heat or spur of the moment thing. They waited for the bus to pelt it with bottles.

As Klopp said, idiots.

Best Bitter.
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2018, 08:08:56 AM »

Hehe, footy fans amuse me.

Fans forums / twitter post game are beyond satire. I gain more pleasure in reading them than I do the satirical pages of eg private eye.

City have jumped the shark on this one, big time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: