blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:10:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Civilization VI I am an addict
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Civilization VI I am an addict  (Read 20115 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2020, 04:08:50 PM »

I started playing this mate during lockdown, used to love Civ2.

Can't say my hours match yours but its such a great game and levels are so deep.

I just do random leader etc so i'm not always doing the same thing. Religious route seems so fucking tedious though, culture/science/domination way more fun.

yeah religion is a ballsache the micro management is a bore i did it once just to get the achievement i am now close to 7000 hours according to steam

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
LouieBryant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2021, 08:01:56 AM »

I have played Sid Meier's Civilization V long time ago. Is this one much better and do you guys recommend it?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2021, 10:21:25 AM »

I loved civ v but after playing 11k hours of civ vi I tried to play some civ v but it wasn't as good as I remembered,  only thing u can recommend  though is makes sure you have the expansion  packs as the vanilla game feels like it's not a finished game

LouieBryant

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2021, 11:39:17 AM »

I loved civ v but after playing 11k hours of civ vi I tried to play some civ v but it wasn't as good as I remembered,  only thing u can recommend  though is makes sure you have the expansion  packs as the vanilla game feels like it's not a finished game
I agree, the expansion makes it so much better!
Ronan1001
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2022, 09:45:04 AM »

Can't say my hours match yours but its such a great game and levels are so deep.

I just do random leader etc so i'm not always doing the same thing. Religious route seems so fucking tedious though, culture/science/domination way more fun.

yeah religion is a ballsache the micro management is a bore i did it once just to get the achievement i am now close to 7000 hours according to steam

Nice to see Civilization 6 fans here Smiley I also play.
I can tell you that the religious path is the fastest way to win the game. On the God difficulty I won on religion. All the other ways to win are not so easy to get on high difficulty.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2022, 01:13:33 PM »

Nice to see Civilization 6 fans here Smiley I also play.
I can tell you that the religious path is the fastest way to win the game. On the God difficulty I won on religion. All the other ways to win are not so easy to get on high difficulty.

14,500+ hours of CIV VI game play and i still hate religion. Though i do get one sometimes to help with a science win

Deity is the only way to play

Ronan1001
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2023, 01:05:20 PM »

14,500+ hours of CIV VI game play and i still hate religion. Though i do get one sometimes to help with a science win

So much time? I didn't count my time as I reinstalled the operating systems and the game too. But I think I have less time Smiley
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2023, 10:00:47 PM »

So much time? I didn't count my time as I reinstalled the operating systems and the game too. But I think I have less time Smiley

steam logs time played for all games played

RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2023, 02:32:31 PM »

Hello civ fans.

Have any of you payed multiplayer? I have never given it a go because every is too good online and would crush my soul. Also yoo many rules.

Could we get a little game going maybe?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2023, 09:26:02 PM »

Welcome back.

A fortnight short of 10 years absent.

Anything happened?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:35:01 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2023, 10:32:54 PM »

Hello civ fans.

Have any of you payed multiplayer? I have never given it a go because every is too good online and would crush my soul. Also yoo many rules.

hey there LTNS, i have never played Multi player i havent actually played a single game since Feb after logging up 15k hours of play since launch. I would love to set up a multiplayer game. Been invited to a few through civ vi facebook group[s but never taken anyone up on offer due to fact i would get hammered as its a totally different way to play.

RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2023, 09:32:46 PM »

Welcome back.

A fortnight short of 10 years absent.

Anything happened?

Went to APAT last weekend. Logged in to blonde to check when my first blonde bash was. Next thing I see Ironside posting about my little side addiction also. Some kind of fate.

On why was I absent? Let's call Blonde a previous addiction. One of those rabbit holes a little rabbit like me cannot resist.

RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2023, 09:35:01 PM »

Hello civ fans.

hey there LTNS, i have never played Multi player i havent actually played a single game since Feb after logging up 15k hours of play since launch. I would love to set up a multiplayer game. Been invited to a few through civ vi facebook group[s but never taken anyone up on offer due to fact i would get hammered as its a totally different way to play.

Yeah and they use better balance game. Totally different rules.

We could do play by cloud/email. That way it's just a normal game and not synchronous turns. But it would take a long time to complete.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: