blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:28:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  World Cup Fantasy/Prediction Pool/Goalscorer Challenge/*FREE* + cash contests
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: World Cup Fantasy/Prediction Pool/Goalscorer Challenge/*FREE* + cash contests  (Read 9278 times)
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 03:44:02 PM »

No mini leagues in goalscorer challenge?

I've not played this game before but there doesn't appear to be that option.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 03:46:38 PM »

Hi. Interested in 1 for £10. But not member at least 3 months:( Can you make exception? Played this year FPL non-members £100 and £20 H2H league. Cheers

Hi dem, there needs to be some line in the sand. The difference between this Fantasy comp and the FPL ones is that this is for lower stakes and just a bit of fun for forum members, hence why there's also a restriction for some of the Blonde FPL leagues.

For this comp, I have to say no, but if you stick around the forum and make a few posts, then by the time FPL season rolls around again you'll meet all the criteria needed to enter all of the Blonde FPL leagues.
dem

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »

Ok, no hard fellings. See you in FPL:)
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 07:58:53 PM »

Not played the McDonalds fantasy football before, how do the subs work?

If a player doesn’t score any points in a game you sub him off and get the subs points?
Noose

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 08:36:33 PM »

In for the Goal Scorer Challenge. No time for the Official Fifa one but wish all good luck. Same PayPal details as the FPL leagues Nick?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 08:52:21 PM »

If a player doesn’t score any points in a game you sub him off and get the subs points?

PICKING YOUR STARTING 11:
From your 15-player squad, select 11 players as per one of the valid formations before the Round deadline.

All your points for the Round will be scored by these 11 players; if one or more players don't play, then they may be automatically substituted with the players on the bench.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 11:40:32 PM »

In for the Goal Scorer Challenge. No time for the Official Fifa one but wish all good luck. Same PayPal details as the FPL leagues Nick?

Yep same details.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 11:48:50 PM »

Hey Matt,

Basically, each round of fixtures in the group stage counts as a gameweek. But, you can sub out any players who've scored badly (unless they've been sent off) for any subs who haven't played yet.

Example, you have Suarez in your team and on Friday 15th June he blanks against Egypt and only scores two points. On your bench you have Paolo Guerrero of Peru, who play on June 16th. You could sub Guerrero in for Suarez, losing any points Suarez has managed, but gaining any that Guerrero goes onto get. One of the crucial parts of this game is that you can also change your captain from gameday to gameday. This means you ideally want 4-6 strong captain options from teams who play in different groups on different days. e.g. Cavani, Griezmann, Messi, Jesus, Werner, Hazard, James.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 11:33:18 AM »

Count me in for £10 in all three games.

PM bank details please.

Paul_Foulder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »

sent £10 by bank for the World Cup Fantasy

thanks,
Paul
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2018, 03:27:53 PM »

Transferred £20 yesterday.
Could you send me the league codes please.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »

sent £30 other day and pm
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2018, 04:47:26 PM »

sent £30 other day and pm

Received. There's no option for a private league in the goalscorer game, so no code to send out. I'm asking people to post their screenname for the goalscorer game in this thread, but I think the site uses the name you sign up with as your name for the game. That means for most of us it'll be our real name, the majority of which I'm aware of. Obviously I respect the fact that participants may not wish to post their real name in this thread, if that is the case please PM me it for competition purposes.
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2018, 04:55:56 PM »

Unless I am reading it wrong on the Goalscorer challenge if you go to standings, there is a box on the right hand side that says manage my leagues.
That then gives you the option to set up a private mini league?
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 04:58:58 PM »

Unless I am reading it wrong on the Goalscorer challenge if you go to standings, there is a box on the right hand side that says manage my leagues.
That then gives you the option to set up a private mini league?

Lol, you're 100% right. I'm an idiot and hadn't even noticed that. Tyty, codes incoming!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: