blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:18:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Champo, L1 & L2, 2018/19
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Champo, L1 & L2, 2018/19  (Read 42940 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2019, 07:47:26 PM »

William Hill disagree. They've got them scrapping it out with Leicester, Wolfs and Everton for seventh.

https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/en-gb/football/competitions/OB_TY295/English-Premier-League/outrights/OB_MG14070673/WO-Man-City,-Liverpool,-Tottenham,-Chelsea,-Arsenal-and-Man-Utd

Couldn't make this shit up!

They missed a zero off the end?   That has to be one of theeeee worst prices in history.   Looking forward to their WH v Newcastle season match bet.   Would happily take evens but hills make it look like you might get odds against.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2019, 09:18:59 PM »

William Hill disagree. They've got them scrapping it out with Leicester, Wolfs and Everton for seventh.

https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/en-gb/football/competitions/OB_TY295/English-Premier-League/outrights/OB_MG14070673/WO-Man-City,-Liverpool,-Tottenham,-Chelsea,-Arsenal-and-Man-Utd

Couldn't make this shit up!

They missed a zero off the end?   That has to be one of theeeee worst prices in history.   Looking forward to their WH v Newcastle season match bet.   Would happily take evens but hills make it look like you might get odds against.

Wheelbarrow bet that at odds against.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2019, 10:12:28 AM »

I requested prices. 1-3 West Ham, 9-4 Newcastle.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2019, 12:44:35 PM »

He's from Newcastle!

Hardly going to stay at Wednesday is he?

Bruce resigns at Wednesday.

Of course he’s always going to go but the clause in his contract says £4m compo.

Guess what, Mike Ashley wants him on the cheap and offers a reported £1m.

Wednesday say no (with very good reason) so Bruce resigns anyway and clears off.

What’s pissing people off is that Wednesdays chairman showd Bruce and his family situation great respect and waiting 2 months for him to join the club. Feels like the respect only goes one way.  

There is no decency in football and Mike Ashley thinks he can do what he likes. I hope Wednesday sue both Bruce and Newcastle.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2019, 12:53:49 PM »

A friend of mine sent me this message about Bruce. Sums football up rather well I think.

“No sleep lost here, think he is very one dimensional but agree with the ‘what a twat’ bit. When compared with the way that Federer and the Kiwis behaved yesterday in absolute adversity football seems to have a different code of ethics to most other sports?
I thought Guptil and Stokes showed real class yesterday when the stakes could not have been higher. Great to see.”
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2019, 02:31:35 PM »

Boydy is BACK. At he's spiritual home.

Monday 15 July.

The best day of the year, end off.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2019, 06:29:00 PM »

He's from Newcastle!

Hardly going to stay at Wednesday is he?

Bruce resigns at Wednesday.

Of course he’s always going to go but the clause in his contract says £4m compo.

Guess what, Mike Ashley wants him on the cheap and offers a reported £1m.

Wednesday say no (with very good reason) so Bruce resigns anyway and clears off.

What’s pissing people off is that Wednesdays chairman showd Bruce and his family situation great respect and waiting 2 months for him to join the club. Feels like the respect only goes one way.  

There is no decency in football and Mike Ashley thinks he can do what he likes. I hope Wednesday sue both Bruce and Newcastle.

I genuinely thought considering what we did for him & the situation at Newcastle, that he’d think twice. Pretty stupid to think that considering what we see in football.

But what I’ve read via twitter and media is that Wednesday can only demand £1m compensation. I also read that Wednesday fucked his contract up, which means resigning might be the better option & considering he’s done that today, it seems very likely. Especially considering our incompetent owner.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2019, 09:58:47 AM »

Bit of a disgrace tbf

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2019, 10:06:43 AM »

Bit of a disgrace tbf

Not street legal, surely?

Am I being whooshed by a prank? There are regulations as to maximum logo size.

Needs a Sky Bet logo too. Wink

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:26:03 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2019, 10:50:08 AM »

Bit of a disgrace tbf

Tried to pay £50 for it, they said the max charge was 23p.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2019, 10:58:31 AM »

Smiley

Seems to be genuine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9523217/huddersfield-town-new-kit-2019-20-home-shirt-paddy-power-logo-fans-reaction-stunned/

Slippery slope.

engy

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2019, 10:59:26 AM »

Bit of a disgrace tbf

🤣🤣 Very good Doobs
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2019, 11:07:27 AM »

"....The huge sponsor logo on Huddersfield's 2019-2020 home strip would not be allowed in actual competition and it's highly likely that the real design will be unveiled soon, once this marketing stunt has died off....".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2019, 12:40:17 PM »

Bit of a disgrace tbf

Cheesy

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2019, 12:54:13 PM »

"....The huge sponsor logo on Huddersfield's 2019-2020 home strip would not be allowed in actual competition and it's highly likely that the real design will be unveiled soon, once this marketing stunt has died off....".

Phew!

Someone's gotta keep bookmaking's answer to FHM in check.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: