blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:53:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Champo, L1 & L2, 2018/19
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Champo, L1 & L2, 2018/19  (Read 42982 times)
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 04:25:19 PM »

This is just brilliant from our CEO.  One of our young fans committed suicide a few months ago and the club has fully got behind a campaign to highlight mental heath issues, but this is taking it a step further.

https://twitter.com/CWRyder/status/1029315493172326400

Fantastic.

Feed em rice.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 06:57:23 PM »

This is just brilliant from our CEO.  One of our young fans committed suicide a few months ago and the club has fully got behind a campaign to highlight mental heath issues, but this is taking it a step further.

https://twitter.com/CWRyder/status/1029315493172326400

Fantastic.

+1

That's great.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 07:08:47 PM »

Ollie Watkins will go for £20m+ in the next year imo. Class.

A fantastic talent. The Brentford recruitment team really is exceptional. Amongst in the past four/five seasons:

Andre Gray - bought for 0.5mil, sold for £8mil
Scott Hogan - bought for £1mil, sold for £12mil
Jota - bought for £0.75mil, sold for £6.5mil
James Tarkowski - bough for 0.5mil, sold for £6mil

Ryan Woods (bought for 0.5mil), Watkins (£1mil), Sawyers (free) all likely to command £7mil minimum too. With youth teamed Chris Mepham having been subject to a declined £7mil bid from Bournemouth in Jan and Rico Henry injured but very highly rated, it's some record for player development.

....had the pleasure of teaching his wife at our English language school, whilst he was at Brentford  Wink

https://twitter.com/jessica_bueno90

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »

QPR were fined a whopping £42 million for breaking FFP rules. The settlement includes a transfer embargo in January 2019.

It's not quite what it seems, but it's still a mighty blow, & there must be a chance that The Camel's beloved QPR might just be in freefall now.

Relegation odds? At 5/1, the value ship has long since sailed, but it might be worth getting against them in other markets. It's really hard, to my naïve thinking, to see how they are going to have a good season.

Here's the Champo Relegation markets;

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/relegation

It's going to be a long, long, season for QPR, and it's hard to see McLaren having the nous to save them.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2018, 10:01:56 PM »

I'm still struggling to understand the price difference between Barnsley and Sunderland. Both have way too much quality for L1.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2018, 10:14:25 AM »

Think we should be looking at Kiefer again............
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2018, 12:56:31 PM »

Another test for Brentford later. If we can get a positive result at Villa Park I think we'll truly challenge this season.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2018, 01:00:09 PM »

Another test for Brentford later. If we can get a positive result at Villa Park I think we'll truly challenge this season.

Yup. It's televised, too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2018, 01:07:40 PM »

Looking forward to it! Been playing some great stuff this season so far.

@fairwaywedge
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2018, 01:42:46 PM »

Think we should be looking at Kiefer again............

Absolute monster at that level. He showed last January that it's all about the Championship with him though. Bet within a bet for me this one. If Barnsley are as good as up by January, which they may be, he'll probably stay. Barnsley have a ridiculous squad for L1.

Cummings is similarly too good for L1.

Just one more round of league matches before the window properly shuts. I'll let him run this weekend and then maybe back him next week I think.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2018, 08:41:21 PM »

stoke to go down?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 08:39:22 AM »

stoke to go down?

Couldn't put you off the 33/1 on offer as a small punt.

Feed em rice.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 09:11:15 AM »

Villa v Brentford was a great game to watch. The Bees don't park any buses, that's for sure.

I'm not entirely sure who deserved the result.

Villa were well on top early, then Brentford scored a beautifully efficient goal very much against the run of play.

They were leading 2-1 after 95 minutes, then Villa snuck the equaliser. Probably a fair result I suppose.

Brentford certainly have the ability to play some great football.   

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2018, 10:37:07 AM »

I'd say 2-2 was a fair result overall. I thought Villa were excellent first half and didn't let Brentford play at all. Goal was against the run of play. Second half was closer and Brentford could (and should) have stretched their lead in the final 10. However, the ugly injury time goal issue which affected them last season showed up again, costing them an important two points. With a young team, they lack that experience of seeing out a game and that could be the difference between going up and staying down come the end of the season.

@fairwaywedge
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2018, 08:49:37 AM »

Ryan woods due for a medical at Stoke today after a £6.5m fee agreed yesterday. I've heard a few good things about him, anybody care to tell me more?

We seem to have 10 or more central midfielders on our books at the moment, how is woods different?

Feed em rice.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: