blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:47:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Klopp: What Punishment Is Appropriate?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Klopp: What Punishment Is Appropriate?  (Read 4616 times)
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2018, 03:48:13 PM »

Hi a while back David had an issue with DTD which eventually put us here on blonde in an awkward spot, one of those "there is no solution here where we aren't going to get smacked around" things and inevitably we were.

Post DTD's involvement when David came back under a new name (one i was familiar with from APAT, having known David for a number of years) we (I?) took the pragmatic approach that rather than stick to our rule, which we try to, of not allowing duplicate accounts that David should carry on and mutually we agreed to let byegones be byegones and instead just argue about Brexit instead :-)

this is just to say that in this instance the reason for the second name is as much down to us as it is him and there's nothing negative to be read into it

I am very appreciative of the team’s (Tighty’s) willingness to allow my return. I can say with absolute honesty that I missed being here, far more than I miss playing poker at the BRS Ranch.

I prefer the new name anyway Smiley

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2018, 07:22:21 PM »

Is pokerpops and David3103 (?) the same person? They sure seem like it! (Sorry have been absent of blonde goss for a while)

Why do people suddenly reappear as someone else?

My instant reaction is they think they might be more popular this time round.........?

Why haven't you tried it then? Smiley
Joking, joking, I think I should probably try it myself Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: