blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272478 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Amazon order help
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Amazon order help  (Read 9046 times)
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2019, 06:02:06 PM »

https://www.amazon.co.uk/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&orderID=&seller=A6C99EA7L7PDF&tab=&vasStoreID=

Link to their amazon page which clearly says they sell mobiles

“We joined Amazon as a platform to sell mobile products during 2013, but our business has been trading since 2007.

Our philosophy is a simple one:

We aim to offer the widest choice of mobile products at the best possible prices backed up by great customer service.”

Yet they sent you pillowcases?

exactly

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2019, 06:20:28 PM »

link the listing you bought

Apple iPhone SE 32GB - Space Grey - Unlocked
Sold by: Connected247
£294.47

this is connected 247 reply

Dear Mr Morris,

Can you confirm that you ordered this item from the Connected247 shop as we do not sell iPhones? Only Amazon are authorised to sell iPhones on the Amazon platform.

If you can provide your Amazon order number I will raise this with Amazon seller support on your behalf.

Kind regards,

Kristian

I didnt realise this, but it appears to be right?
All new Apple handsets appear to be listed by Amazon.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2019, 06:29:21 PM »

Can you send them a screenshot of your order to them?

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2019, 06:49:08 PM »

please just at least contact your bank/card provider ASAP
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2019, 07:00:09 PM »

Hang on, I think I've sussed it.

The older I get, the better I was.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2019, 07:00:48 PM »

Hang on, I think I've sussed it.

Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
buffyslayer1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2019, 03:18:03 PM »

Bought a laptop today and instead of a new latop, I had a bag of compost delivered instead! Hope I don't have as many issues getting this sorted.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2019, 04:35:41 PM »

Bought a laptop today and instead of a new latop, I had a bag of compost delivered instead! Hope I don't have as many issues getting this sorted.

Hope you get it sorted.

I ordered an iphone on amazon.. the parcel turned up containing two pillow cases.. informed amazon and it was arranged to be returned. they then informed me i had sent two pillow cases back..yes thats what you sent me..this was there reply below.. im not too sure where I stand just seems bizarre and cant be right surely ??

What was the outcome Dean?

Ah! The element of surprise
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2019, 06:21:50 PM »

Hope you get it sorted.

I ordered an iphone on amazon.. the parcel turned up containing two pillow cases.. informed amazon and it was arranged to be returned. they then informed me i had sent two pillow cases back..yes thats what you sent me..this was there reply below.. im not too sure where I stand just seems bizarre and cant be right surely ??

Set up his own Amazon shop selling laptops to get it back.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2019, 08:53:36 AM »

Hope you get it sorted.

Too good 

Ah! The element of surprise
buffyslayer1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2019, 05:19:46 PM »

Hope you get it sorted.

Brilliant:)

buffyslayer1

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2019, 05:22:18 PM »

I bought it directly from Amazon. Was told would get a update in 48 hours. No update so I contacted them again, they said they didn't have a result of their investigation but it was likely a dispatch error.

Someone somewhere got a £800 laptop rather than compost. They are sending a replacement which should arrive Monday.

I suspect I had a easier resolution because it was from Amazon direct.

Hope OP got his issues sorted.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2019, 05:47:52 PM »

I bought it directly from Amazon. Was told would get a update in 48 hours. No update so I contacted them again, they said they didn't have a result of their investigation but it was likely a dispatch error.

Someone somewhere got a £800 laptop rather than compost. They are sending a replacement which should arrive Monday.

That's good to hear. Glad you got it sorted out quickly.

I only ever buy stuff from Amazon directly now unless it's something under a tenner, as they just snap refund if there are any problems.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2019, 06:04:36 PM »

I contacted them about a power tool I had bought for me at Christmas because it had stopped working.
The replacement was with me the next day. No requirement to send the broken one in, just an instant replacement.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
buffyslayer1

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2019, 11:05:04 PM »

That's good to hear. Glad you got it sorted out quickly.

I only ever buy stuff from Amazon directly now unless it's something under a tenner, as they just snap refund if there are any problems.

They are pretty good with stuff like that.
My kindle fire broke was 2 years out of warranty. Contacted them about it and they offered some cheap deal on a new tablet.

Kicked up a bit of a fuss and they just sent me a brand new one same version as I had. Pretty amazing to be honest, might have helped I have been on prime for years. Still was just chancing my arm a bit when I contacted them about it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: