blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:54:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  LGBT/same sex marriage lessons in school
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LGBT/same sex marriage lessons in school  (Read 4596 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 10:21:16 PM »

Just another thread where if you don't agree wholeheartedly with the OP and others, you will be called a bigot, a racist or some other ist.

I still find it incredible kids aren't taught how to complete tax returns, apply for a passport or visa/esta, change a plug, etc, yet this stuff is taught forced upon them before I feel it should.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 10:36:11 PM »

Just another thread where if you don't agree wholeheartedly with the OP and others, you will be called a bigot, a racist or some other ist.

I still find it incredible kids aren't taught how to complete tax returns, apply for a passport or visa/esta, change a plug, etc, yet this stuff is taught forced upon them before I feel it should.

Twats are gonna twat.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 10:38:00 PM »

Twats are gonna twat.......

Cool

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 11:05:43 PM »

I’ve already said I kinda get it & kinda don’t.

But of course, you clearly don’t want to admit you’re against, by the time of your post. It wouldn’t surprise me, considering the hateful rhetoric that Brexit voters carry.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 11:06:28 PM »

Never needed to fill in a tax return.
I’ve sucesfully applied for a passport without having been taught how.
Never needed to change a plug.

I can hardly see why normalising acceptance and tolerance within children at an early age is a bad thing.

Blue text
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 11:09:46 PM »

I can hardly see why normalising acceptance and tolerance within children at an early age is a bad thing.

Never been asked to use Pi, since I left school, or set fire to iron filings either.

Some are more likely to be used.

I guess you are a woman if you have never changed a plug then.........

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 11:10:28 PM »

But of course, you clearly don’t want to admit you’re against, by the time of your post. It wouldn’t surprise me, considering the hateful rhetoric that Brexit voters carry.

It's so predictable it's laughable..

I would go so far to suggest your posts indicate you are way more hateful than me with your incessant name calling.

Seems incredibly ironic to do so, all the time.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:12:39 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2019, 11:12:52 PM »

Never been asked to use Pi, since I left school, or set fire to iron filings either.

Why would that make me a woman?

If I did need to change a plug I’d probably just get the wife to do it as she is better at DIY stuff like that than I am.

Not that this has come up. Do plugs break or something?

Blue text
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2019, 11:17:04 PM »

Are you sure you're not a satirical account?

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2019, 12:02:09 AM »

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 12:12:13 AM by aaron1867 » Logged
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2019, 12:08:53 AM »

At what age do you feel it would be appropriate?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2019, 12:13:30 AM »

I would go so far to suggest your posts indicate you are way more hateful than me with your incessant name calling.

Hey Adz.

I am not sure where you get this name calling thing from, a bit like that £350m Boris lie, I suppose. I haven't called you names. It's actually the other way round, it was you who started calling me an idiot and so on in the politics thread, but yet it was you who called tighty out for leaving the forum.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2019, 12:54:30 AM »

Do plugs break or something?

Haha, love this

sola virtus nobilitat
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2019, 08:15:06 AM »

I’m sure mummy and daddy will re-enforce all the positive messages when the kids get home after school as well

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2019, 09:17:16 AM »

Hey Adz.

I am not sure where you get this name calling thing from, a bit like that £350m Boris lie, I suppose. I haven't called you names. It's actually the other way round, it was you who started calling me an idiot and so on in the politics thread, but yet it was you who called tighty out for leaving the forum.

Hopefully I can restrain myself from ever speaking to you again, as you are just not worth wasting energy on.

Have you read or digested what you just put?

You dont name call? Are you joking?

You call Breixiteers hateful, every single time you say the word. Is that not name calling?!

What has name calling got to do with Boris and £350 million? Its just a pathetic link in the LGBT thread, and a desperate pull to try and link the two. It doesn't matter anyway, I have always said I never took any notice of it anyway, so its completely irrelevant.

I also HAVEN'T said I don't call you names, you are an idiot. I just said I am nowhere near as hateful as you. All your posts have a little bit of vittirol and poison directed at someone, and its really not nice. This is highlighted again, but once again bringing to the fore my faux pas, regards Tighty(which he acknowledged my prompt apology-which you then said I never made-I mean WTF are you?).

I make many posts on here to stoke up a little bit of action and generate posts. Many people(that have any common sense)recognise this, but to keep raising that issue is only disturbing to Tighty. It really doesn't garner your aims any support whatsoever.

You are a nastly little person.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: