blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:40:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham 2020 Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham 2020 Thread  (Read 16863 times)
TiredEyes

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2020, 08:30:12 PM »

Kemboy @10/1
Asterion Forlonge @8/1
Cash Back @14/1
Verdana Blue @33/1

Blast from the past!

Should get a decent sweat off that lucky 15 Smiley

I would be worried about Verdana on the first day in the ground, though.

Good luck, mate.

Thanks Marky, backed it EW just in case it comes up good to firm in March Cheesy

I see you had Asterion Forlonge at summit daft like 50's - I really like this one, should've backed it before it's last outing at bigger price than my 8's, also Notebook at some daft price too, can't be anything but impressed with it, beat my pick Cash Back LTO good luck with your picks. I'm only here for Longys Cheltenham comp, I got him on email, so got signed up here.

The sleeper must awaken
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2020, 08:59:09 PM »

Kemboy @10/1
Asterion Forlonge @8/1
Cash Back @14/1
Verdana Blue @33/1

Blast from the past!

Should get a decent sweat off that lucky 15 Smiley

I would be worried about Verdana on the first day in the ground, though.

Good luck, mate.

Thanks Marky, backed it EW just in case it comes up good to firm in March Cheesy

I see you had Asterion Forlonge at summit daft like 50's - I really like this one, should've backed it before it's last outing at bigger price than my 8's, also Notebook at some daft price too, can't be anything but impressed with it, beat my pick Cash Back LTO good luck with your picks. I'm only here for Longys Cheltenham comp, I got him on email, so got signed up here.

On Good to Firm I'd fancy it to win, nevermind place. All the welfare issues nowadays means that we'll never get anything the wrong side of good again, I wouldn't have thought.

Cheers, I've managed to snag a couple. When you fire enough darts, some stay in the board Grin

I've got about 20 points dead, and no doubt a few more going in the bin before March.

My portfolio is about 70% down on last year, thanks to work. Looking at how open this year is, I think that I'm glad that has been the case, as it looks even more of a minefield than usual.

I guessed you were here for Longy's comp, as it's always a blinder. Bolstered by Mr Kendall's dead money, too  Cool

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2020, 02:38:30 AM »

Who loves it more than Marky Mark, love it! Good luck mate.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2020, 08:32:28 AM »

Tiger Roll out for a run today...

Should be interesting

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2020, 12:35:38 PM »

Should be interesting

It seems ridiculous that despite winning the last two Grand Nationals Tiger Roll needs this run to be eligible to go for the hat-trick.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2020, 03:05:57 PM »

Should be interesting

It seems ridiculous that despite winning the last two Grand Nationals Tiger Roll needs this run to be eligible to go for the hat-trick.

Didn't need this run, needs to run at Cheltenham to be eligible.

Today was just to blow off the cobwebs. Good run, too. Travelled through the race great, and just looked to get tired at the death.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2020, 03:06:54 PM »

Who loves it more than Marky Mark, love it! Good luck mate.

Cheers, Raymondo!!

Loved it more when I could watch a lot more racing Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2020, 06:44:13 PM »

Should be interesting

Today was just to blow off the cobwebs. Good run, too. Travelled through the race great, and just looked to get tired at the death.

I have a feeling that x-country didn't count as a qualifier - I'm sure that's what I heard.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2020, 06:54:19 PM »

Should be interesting

I have a feeling that x-country didn't count as a qualifier - I'm sure that's what I heard.

Pretty sure it has to run over fences, in order to run in the National.

Which meant if he didn't make it to Chelts, there was no attempt at the treble.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2020, 06:56:33 PM »

From 'Horse & Hound', lol.

Tiger Roll has not yet qualified for the 2020 Grand National. He is entered to run in the Boyne Hurdle at Navan in Ireland on Sunday (16 February), but he has to run in a chase to qualify for Aintree. He is expected to head to the Cheltenham Festival for the Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2020, 07:09:46 PM »

Tiger Roll has not yet qualified for the 2020 Grand National. He is entered to run in the Boyne Hurdle at Navan in Ireland on Sunday (16 February), but he has to run in a chase to qualify for Aintree. He is expected to head to the Cheltenham Festival for the Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase

I knew I'd heard that something didn't count - I obviously defer to the horse&hound subscriber Wink

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2020, 07:13:55 PM »

Marky reads Horse & Hound?

World's gone mad.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2020, 07:25:19 PM »

Marky reads Horse & Hound?

World's gone mad.

Marky clicks the first link that looks kosher when he does a search Grin

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2020, 12:31:56 PM »

Handicap entries out today https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Entries-revealed-for-the-10-handicaps-at-The-Festival-presented-by-Magners.html?soid=1110108263682&aid=mrNKv_E8Zfo

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2020, 03:24:40 PM »

Only 2 weeks to go, so I guess I better start getting my body clock set for the only week of the year I get up at 9am every day Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: