blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:41:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Multiple Choice Quiz - "Season" 4
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Multiple Choice Quiz - "Season" 4  (Read 16504 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2020, 11:06:03 AM »

Too busy punting the dogs and backing big priced Naps since June 1st and the racing restarted to worry bout finishing a lockdown quiz!

Lol, I hadn't noticed he's still been posting in the dogs thread!

Yes.   We should all be following the dog master in.   He is a very decent judge tbf.

Very kind. Have just managed to keep my head above water this week, plenty losers but fortunate that some of my bigger bets have landed to counteract it. How have you found it?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 12:33:06 PM by scotty2hatty » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2020, 11:15:44 AM »

Tough start on monday getting involved in tracks i don't like because of the buzz of having racing back.   Since i focused on Romf/Cray/Sund (my fav tracks tight bends with plenty of carnage and the draw more important) its all been good so far.  Some serious gambles have been landed this week though from crazy morning prices.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2020, 11:19:24 AM »

Tough start on monday getting involved in tracks i don't like because of the buzz of having racing back.   Since i focused on Romf/Cray/Sund (my fav tracks tight bends with plenty of carnage and the draw more important) its all been good so far.  Some serious gambles have been landed this week though from crazy morning prices.

Yeah, I missed two 3/1 opening shots at Newcastle yesterday as was playing tennis and both evens by time I got a chance. Both won well too. Enjoyed Newcastle last night, was a good few spots.

Romford hard for backers tonight but very good first Friday back considering no real opens.
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2020, 11:42:06 AM »

11. Most expensive signing:

P-E Aubameyang to Arsenal £57.4m
Kevin De Bruyne to Man City £68.4m
Bruno Fernandes to Manchester United £49.5m

A belated big thanks again Scotty for your efforts.  I'm sending you a message about the above answer Smiley

Did you upset scotty? Wink

Seriously though, hope all is OK scotty?

Thanks for your concern Womble, all good here. Archer had a legit query regarding the values I had.

No worries Smiley

Was it upheld? Might move me up a place if it was that Auba was more than KDB  Cheesy

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2020, 11:43:29 AM »

Scotty they adjusted the start times of the afternoon dogs from today as well to avoid clashes of 2 races from sis/arc clashing and going off at the same time which is a good thing. 2 or 3 minutes between every race now.   
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2020, 12:34:05 PM »

11. Most expensive signing:

P-E Aubameyang to Arsenal £57.4m
Kevin De Bruyne to Man City £68.4m
Bruno Fernandes to Manchester United £49.5m

A belated big thanks again Scotty for your efforts.  I'm sending you a message about the above answer Smiley

Did you upset scotty? Wink

Seriously though, hope all is OK scotty?

Thanks for your concern Womble, all good here. Archer had a legit query regarding the values I had.

No worries Smiley

Was it upheld? Might move me up a place if it was that Auba was more than KDB  Cheesy

Was past the objection deadline.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2020, 12:34:47 PM »

Scotty they adjusted the start times of the afternoon dogs from today as well to avoid clashes of 2 races from sis/arc clashing and going off at the same time which is a good thing. 2 or 3 minutes between every race now.   

Seen that, crazy that they had them clashing.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2020, 02:29:30 PM »

Yeah, I missed two 3/1 opening shots at Newcastle yesterday as was playing tennis and both evens by time I got a chance. Both won well too. Enjoyed Newcastle last night, was a good few spots.

Romford hard for backers tonight but very good first Friday back considering no real opens.

First gamble of the day at newcaastle landed 9/2 into 6/4.   No idea how they made the dog 9/2 to start with.   Lot of these gambles are just terrible early prices from the lol traders.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: