blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:58:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Party Poker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Party Poker  (Read 30538 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2021, 10:36:02 PM »

cheers both for quick reply

not playing tonight, footy on , few beers in already, so not a good idea.

going for the 4pm spin up tomorrow.

with the date of original tourney getting bought forward at such short notice, and the format drastically shortened, and the prize "pool" reduced by a huge proportion,i am genuinely surprised that ticket extension is not possible. seems way out of line to me, and thats putting it very politely.

I think there should be a cash alternative in the circumstances.   They have broken the agreement not you.  I'd give it another go tomorrow before 4, but good luck if forced to play.  People can go a bit nuts in bounty hunters when they sniff your bounty.  Would love to see a Radacanu, England, Bagel hatrick.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2021, 11:00:53 PM »

cheers doobs , would love  to hit that treble!

i asked them for tourney dollars or a straight ticket swap to something similar to what i tried to qualify for, made it clear i would be happy to wait couple months until next series. no.

said would be happy to take a bundle of tickets for smaller stuff. no.

first effort at live chat the rep was very helpful, listened and did his best ,second effort on live chat was just somebody sending copy and paste links to conditions, and not understanding the fact that party had changed the date of the tournament i qualified for. or that the format was completely different to original.

pretty sure i could "win" if i chased it further, but not prepared to risk losing ticket so will just spite win tomorrow i guess
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2021, 09:38:08 AM »

Send a message to Rob Yong on Twitter, he might be able to direct you to someone who can help rather than the chatbots.
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2021, 04:58:23 PM »

Send a message to Rob Yong on Twitter, he might be able to direct you to someone who can help rather than the chatbots.

thanks karmadope, thats a good shout. dont have twitter account but looking at robs page there is an email address that says things get looked at in 24 hours so going to try that.

tried the live chat again an hour ago, completely hopeless to be honest. their stock answer was to contact them 24hrs before ticket expires (july 11) and the relevant teams will look at the situation and make a decision. i replied that the last available tournament at present is 4pm today, so it is unfair not to let me know if ticket is going to be changed.

so i am not playing today, its a gamble, i could lose the ticket, hopefully they see sense, i am not comfortable with being forced into a date change and a completely alien format to me.

as i said before i hardly play anymore, it is just for enjoyment. i enjoy huge field low buy in tournaments when i have the time to play them. (hardly ever)

breakeven player over 10 odd years but have had some tidy wins, mini sunday million for 14k and plenty other decent scores  so i know what i like playing, these huge GTD  tournaments obviously have tons of really awful satellite qualifiers, which is what gives low stake recreational players like me a chance

looking at my "option" today , it is a mix max pko, just over 100 runners , re entry, and the first 2 names i saw were nikolas  astedt (lena) and david peters.

oh and its a 2 day event. obviously i am dead money here unless i go kamikaze and win all the flips.

i have a job on a building site ffs, sunday my only day off. getting back to min cash after work on a monday. if i have been lucky enough to get through sunday.

no ****ing thanks

rant over , thanks for advice
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2021, 02:21:15 PM »

Have you tried pming Tightend he works for partypoker?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2021, 03:30:03 PM »

Have you tried pming Tightend he works for partypoker?

i did consider it, but sure he has enough on his plate with work, family,  recovery etc. hope you well tighty if you do see this.

sent an email this afternoon to address on robs twitter page, see what happens i guess.

pretty confident party do the right thing here, if not lesson learnt.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2021, 04:24:53 PM »

send me the email please

richard.prew@entaingroup.com

Please include your username (name you log in with)

No promises but I can get it in front of the right people

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2021, 04:52:48 PM »

received, lets see how we get on

My eyes are open wide
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2021, 05:27:23 PM »

understand all you can do is put me in touch with relevant person, its very much appreciated.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2021, 09:37:35 AM »

sorted for you

"About 200 players registered for the tournament in question got their tickets exchanged for another one by PartyPokerLive after the tournament was cancelled. We did receive a query from for this user but as it’s quite common for tickets to be exchanged, we aim to keep users in their target events and declined the user request, as there was no error as such from our end.

We did not receive a subsequent complaint or request from the user

We will now credit the user with T$ to mitigate the complaint."

My eyes are open wide
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2021, 02:55:09 PM »

thanks a lot , happy with the outcome.

no idea why party would say there was no subsequent request or complaint, i am sure they have relevant chat logs stored to read.

did not want to post about it on here, but felt i had no option when i was getting nowhere on the live chat.

really appreciate your help tighty

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2021, 03:55:33 PM »

Famous last words, anyone having any partypoker problems just DM me. I will do my best to resolve

My eyes are open wide
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2021, 04:22:38 PM »

genuine apology, my last post was unneccesary,  was just frustrated with dealing with live chat, should have sent you a pm in first place and kept it off here.

thanks again for your help.
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2021, 06:24:13 PM »

received, lets see how we get on

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
LouieBryant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2021, 09:46:20 AM »

genuine apology, my last post was unneccesary,  was just frustrated with dealing with live chat, should have sent you a pm in first place and kept it off here.

thanks again for your help.
Don't worry we have all been there.... Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: